Strona [1
Autor Wątek: SPEED SERVER 21 odpowiedzi
Wojciech Skotarek
(Grupa Amateur - 7)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (16)
Stary post #1 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:26:22 Cytuj 
Hello everyone,
I played plenty of similar games and some of them decide to speed server. it means everything happens in x3 or x100 speed. I`d love to see gpro version with 7 races per week - 1 race everyday. What do you think :)?
Shannon Fuerte
(Grupa Rookie - 12)

Kraj:
Filipiny 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #2 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:29:12 Cytuj 
that would be C H A O S
Mike Bennett
(Grupa Amateur - 26)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (13)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #3 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:30:10 (ostatnio edytowany Wrz 26 2019, 18:32:30 przez Mike Bennett) Cytuj 
Quote ( Wojciech Skotarek @ September 26th 2019,18:26:22 )

Hello everyone,
I played plenty of similar games and some of them decide to speed server. it means everything happens in x3 or x100 speed. I`d love to see gpro version with 7 races per week - 1 race everyday. What do you think :)?

More Than 2 Races Per Week

Suggestion that there should be more (up to 7) races every week instead of 2.

Unfortunately, more races per week would not give adequate time for some managers to perform all their post-race analysis, prepare for the next race and perform any required staff recruitment - especially if they don't have access to GPRO every single day.

The Administrators also quite enjoy having a life of their own, and don't wish to spend every evening running race scripts and keeping everything in check. Let them have a beer some nights alright?

To quote Vladimir Alexandrov in one such thread:

"You should know by now that any idea involving any kind of big race, a 24h race, Sunday race, 3 races per week, super league during the off season, non official races of any kind, etc is doomed not to be implemented :)"

Link :- https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Common_Suggestions_%26_Ideas

Also there was a "similar game" that actually did implement race every day except Sunday, guess what ....the vast majority left the game and that game is now dead.

Serg Egorov
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Białoruś 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #4 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:31:15 Cytuj 

Hello everyone,

Oh no man, that's a bad idea
Dominik Karda
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Kraj:
Czechy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #5 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:36:03 (ostatnio edytowany Wrz 26 2019, 18:36:53 przez Dominik Karda) Cytuj 
What next, staff markets every 12 hours? :P

No thanks, I'm more than happy with how it is right now.
Predrag Marmut
(Grupa Amateur - 30)

Kraj:
Serbia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #6 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:50:28 Cytuj 

Hello everyone,

hahahhahaha really?!?!?!!?

This is managers game. Here we analyse every part of previous race, and plan next race, plan future of our driver etc.

No thanks.
Gastón Paris
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Argentyna 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 18:57:44 Cytuj 

Hello everyone,

You need to add another game, thing or substance to cope with Gpro addiction.
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #8 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 19:01:55 Cytuj 
A lot of people are too busy and have families or are away for more than a day to have a race every day. More than 2 races a week would just be too much

Besides that'll mean an Oscar's every 2 1/2 weeks and I struggle every 2 months to do them!
Josh Clark
(Grupa Amateur - 80)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #9 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 19:07:01 Cytuj 
I think he means as a sort of minigame? If I'm wrong then no, more than two mandatory race a week would likely appeal to a smaller audience.

I think it would be cool. But I think it could be integrated when we get private leagues. To be able to set the rules for such leagues; limits on things like cars and drivers, different OA things, different tyres, and on topic, different race times. That would be what I'd like to see from private leagues. A minigame-style of GPRO, completely separate from the main game.
Rodrigo Martins
(Grupa Amateur - 17)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #10 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 19:15:07 Cytuj 
I think it is a good idea, however it should be different races from the regular championship and obviously a different championship that it would have a different drivers market and everything else.
Joachim Rang2
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Kraj:
Niemcy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #11 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 19:30:18 Cytuj 
Guys this is meant as an ALTERNATIVE to the current game speed not to change the pace of GPRO itself - make an option to enter a speed server with different accounts.

I actually like the idea very much and was hoping there would be such a thing in form of custom leagues (which was kinda annouced) when the new game engine would be ready or in beta test. Unfortunately that has been put on halt with the departure of Jukka.

A speed server would be cool but it would need to be with a different game engine as otherwise it would allow anyone to create DAs to FOBY everyting in no time on the speed server.

So I would actually come back to the idea of custom leagues, which you could enter with some supporter credits and where the host can set the game pace. Still it would need to be different from the actual GPRO in order to prevent FOBYing in the custom leagues.
Alessio Girasole
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #12 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 19:36:35 Cytuj 

Hello everyone,

I would not join that server because i also have a life
Robin Goodey
(Grupa Master - 2)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #13 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 20:04:16 Cytuj 
If you want a Gpro type game in addition to the main game - then go and join in Ultimate Race Manager in the Silly Games Forum - one race a week on a Saturday - simplified Gpro, with no randoms, just your strategy mattering

;)

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=28959#scroll
Eoin Farrelly
(Grupa Pro - 18)

Kraj:
Irlandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #14 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 20:16:47 Cytuj 
Don’t see why this couldn’t be a chosen variable when setting up one of the private leagues that are in the making
Fábio Soares
(Grupa Amateur - 36)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #15 Opublikowane Wrz 26 2019, 20:21:01 (ostatnio edytowany Wrz 26 2019, 20:23:40 przez Fábio Soares) Cytuj 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ September 26th 2019,19:07:01 )

I think he means as a sort of minigame? If I'm wrong then no, more than two mandatory race a week would likely appeal to a smaller audience.

I think it would be cool. But I think it could be integrated when we get private leagues. To be able to set the rules for such leagues; limits on things like cars and drivers, different OA things, different tyres, and on topic, different race times. That would be what I'd like to see from private leagues. A minigame-style of GPRO, completely separate from the main game.

Maybe even other categories ...

I thought so at first, but today I believe that 2 races is good. If it's going to get close to F1 reality, it'll be one a week, let it be. LOL
Rory Collins
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #16 Opublikowane Paź 11 2019, 23:59:48 Cytuj 
I also believe 2 races per week for this game feels right.

But why not run a 2nd series on Mondays and Thursdays?

There seems to be a conflict with the traditions here and those that would like to see a change or two. It's really hard to do both without making somebody mad. So a 2nd series could help with that. It could be a series with a combo of road courses and ovals. Possibly with a different points structure, or any other ideas that are floating around.

It could also increase the revenue stream.
One example of this is would be: for a manager to be able to play in the 2nd series one must have a driver in the traditional series and be a supporter. This way it would not draw anyone from the traditional series thus avoid declining those numbers but still have the possibility of drawing in new players that like options or want to play more.

Just a vague thought on a way to try and satisfy the players who like tradition or a heavier playload(I think I just made up a word - lol) and/or options.

Cheers
Beercloud

Tibor Szuromi
(Grupa Master - 4)

Kraj:
Węgry 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #17 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 00:55:34 (ostatnio edytowany Paź 12 2019, 01:13:21 przez Tibor Szuromi) Cytuj 
Rory!
We wait 3-4 days for ~ 90 minute races. I do not like it. My friends also complain. Something needs to be done.
Ignació!
Whoever analyzes for 3-4 days does not have to start the analysis.
Ignacio Marino
(Grupa Rookie - 186)

Kraj:
Chile 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #18 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 01:04:56 Cytuj 
I believe 2 races per week feels right. More races would be CHAOS!! beside many managers like to analyze their races and stuff.

No thanks, that's a bad idea

Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Master - 3)

Kraj:
Meksyk 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #19 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 01:14:26 Cytuj 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ October 12th 2019,00:55:34 )

Rory!
We wait 3-4 days for ~ 90 minute races. I do not like it. My friends also complain. Something needs to be done.

There are many less complex F1 based "management" games where there are daily races or even on demand.

Your friends and you are free to join them.

This game is too complex for that.
Kieran Taylor
(Grupa Rookie - 114)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #20 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 02:20:09 (ostatnio edytowany Paź 12 2019, 02:40:56 przez Kieran Taylor) Cytuj 
sounds like a job, do we get paid?

im in UK min wage is £8 something an hour id want at least that, although I normally do most GPRO on Tuesdays, often Tuesday and Friday race planning the same day.

as Tuesday is my day off not including Monday, which is my sleep and eat pizza day, id expect more on my sleep and eat pizza day.
Adrian Summers
(Grupa Amateur - 57)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #21 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 02:38:08 (ostatnio edytowany Paź 12 2019, 02:56:14 przez Adrian Summers) Cytuj 
It's been Tuesday and Friday since I joined, and that's been over 10 years now. For anybody to say "something needs to be done" is a little overly dramatic. Just think, they could just drop it back to 1 season per year, and match the F1, or any other real racing schedule. Just imagine instead of a few days break, a full winter off-season. :D
Rory Collins
(Grupa Amateur - 10)

Kraj:
USA 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #22 Opublikowane Paź 12 2019, 04:06:06 Cytuj 
Sorry guys after re-reading my post, I did not word it very good.

It would only be an option to run in the 2nd series as well.
It would not (and should not) have any effect on the traditional series that we all love.
Strona [1

Odpowiedz w tym wątku