Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 236 [237238 ... 609 610 611 » Szybko idź do strony:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Wątek: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 odpowiedzi
Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (4)
Stary post #7078 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 07:14:30 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,06:31:39 )

Recently, Ukrainian missiles fell in Kherson, Kakhovka, Donetsk. Children were dying. Is their life important or do you not want to notice it?

You are a liar as your terrorist country, so without proof, your words are just nothing.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (6)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7079 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 07:53:40 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 07:55:29 przez Serhiy Cherkasov) Cytuj 
Putin will help to rearm NATO.
One of the unforeseen consequences of the Russian invasion of Ukraine has been an unexpectedly rapid modernization of NATO arsenals. Thanks to this, the military bloc will make a qualitative leap in armaments, writes The Wall Street Journal.
“The consequence of the war in Ukraine is that we are accelerating NATO's transition from the Soviet era to new, modern weapons,” Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said at a summit in Madrid. The WSJ notes that the renewal of the arsenal of NATO countries is taking place on a scale that was unimaginable just a few months ago. Sending Soviet weapons to Ukraine, the countries of the alliance replace them with new and more effective Western models.
Now, out of 30 NATO members, 14 states use Soviet-style weapons, often already outdated. This seriously complicates military interaction between countries and forces them to incur additional costs. By abandoning Soviet weapons and replacing them, it will become easier for states to interact, including in conditions of hostilities.
Poland sent at least 200 Soviet tanks to Ukraine. Dozens of T-72 tanks and combat Soviet helicopters were sent by the Czech Republic to fight with Russia. The C-300 systems that are still in service in Europe are also being transferred to Ukraine. All this equipment will now be replaced by Western-style weapons, in particular, the American Patriot missile system will be supplied instead of the S-300.
The rearmament of NATO is one of the results of the four months of the war, which is contrary to the goals of Vladimir Putin.
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (5)
Stary post #7080 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 08:44:24 Cytuj 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 1st 2022,07:53:40 )

You are a liar as your terrorist country, so without proof, your words are just nothing
I understood. Therefore, you prefer not to notice it. In general, all the bad things that happen because of the armed forces of Ukraine are Russian propaganda.
Aigars Vitolins
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Łotwa 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #7081 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 08:54:29 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 08:57:07 przez Aigars Vitolins) Cytuj 
What is the Russian explanation for the civil building hit in Odessa over night?

I expect some of the following answers:
- the civil building was actually empty / under construction and all is staged
- it was actually an ammunition depo / command point and no civilians were there, only military
- it was all staged
- the high rise building was conveniently built in a military manufacturing plant that bordered with the building and that was hit, but the side effects of the hit destroyed the residential building
- edit: remembered one more - missile was shot down by Ukraine and therefore it hit the building

Did I miss anything Konstantin?
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Kraj:
Belgia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #7082 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 09:02:05 Cytuj 
Quote ( Aigars Vitolins @ July 1st 2022,08:54:29 )

What is the Russian explanation for the civil building hit in Odessa over night?
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ July 1st 2022,06:05:28 )

The speaker of the Odesa OVA, Sergei Bratchuk, said that a missile attack was carried out on the Odessa region by strategic aircraft in the direction of the Black Sea.

One missile hit a 9-storey residential building, the second hit a recreation center in the Belgorod-Dnestrovsky district.

Rescuers from the rubble removed the bodies of 6 dead, medical assistance has already been provided to 7 wounded, including 3 children.

Strange there is nothing about that in western press.

Other then that Turkey's Erdogan warned Finland and Sweden if they don't do as promised they will vote no to accept both of them into NATO.
Jarmo Elo
(Grupa Rookie - 118)

Kraj:
Finlandia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #7083 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 09:06:53 Cytuj 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ June 30th 2022,13:32:20 )

The results of the NATO summit in Madrid and the upcoming expansion of the Alliance to include two countries have shown that dictator Putin, contrary to his declarations, has achieved the opposite, said Russian sociologist Igor Eidman.

“Putin, the fool, thought that he would quickly capture Ukraine, everyone would be afraid of “great Russia”, and NATO would disgracefully fall apart from fear. But as a result, the Kremlin leader will receive a fundamental strengthening of the Alliance,” he says.

Stupid, without this attack on Ukraine, nothing would have happened in the North in this regard, for years!

Sarcasm alert, he's the best NATO salesman ever!"

Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #7084 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 09:22:52 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 09:26:25 przez Konstantin Sobolev) Cytuj 
Quote ( Aigars Vitolins @ July 1st 2022,08:54:29 )

Did I miss anything Konstantin?
Well, first of all, I wasn't interested in it, and I'm not going to savor such news. Secondly, the Russian authorities do not comment and do not draw conclusions immediately after the event. We need a pause. Thirdly, there is a war, a lot of destruction and grief. Anything can happen. You accuse the Russians of a lack of compassion. But it's cynical. You also notice only the kind of grief that fits perfectly into your political picture of the world.

I can also ask you how you feel about the mass deaths in Melilla (Morocco, Spain). Do you consider this genocide. Do you consider this inequality. Do you think the West is turning a blind eye to this. But I don't do that. I didn't put a single question mark.
Aigars Vitolins
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Łotwa 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (6)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #7085 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 09:36:44 Cytuj 
So Russia has not come up with a plausible explanation yet and therefore will keep silent until there is one?

I do not see how Melilla is relevant to this discussion.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #7086 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 10:36:41 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 10:38:06 przez Ihor Rusnak) Cytuj 
I promised that I would post here the crimes of the Russian army and the Russian leadership, which, with the tacit consent of the Russian people, are being committed against the citizens of Ukraine.

I want to share yesterday's attack on the "mercenary training center" in Nikolaev - which actually turned out to be a residential building.
Drone results: https://t.me/nexta_live/31652
Another angle: https://t.me/nexta_live/31638
Rocket strike: https://t.me/mykolaivskaODA/1639 (official channel of the regional administration)
Analysis of rubble - photo PCE: https://lb.ua/society/2022/06/30/521686_raketniy_udar_bagato...

At the moment: 7 dead and the same number of wounded. And that's just one location. In total, 21 people died last day as a result of attacks on civilian infrastructure. And this happens every day. This morning - a blow to residential buildings in Odessa.
Removal of rubble in Odessa in the morning
: https://t.me/nexta_live/31783 (video - public service from emergencies)

Now, look at the old bastard's body language. You don't need an interpreter to understand that he was lying, in this speech he denies missle attack in a shopping center in Kremenchug.
https://t.me/nexta_live/31704

Here are all the big shopping centers that Russia has attacked since the beginning of the war
https://t.me/nexta_live/31681

#Russia_is_a_terrorist_state.
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (4)
Stary post #7087 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 10:40:43 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 10:42:35 przez Konstantin Sobolev) Cytuj 
Quote ( Aigars Vitolins @ July 1st 2022,09:36:44 )

So Russia has not come up with a plausible explanation yet and therefore will keep silent until there is one?

I do not see how Melilla is relevant to this discussion.
And why should Russia say anything at all? No one needs it anyway. Any version will be declared Russian propaganda. You haven't conducted an investigation, and you don't care what the Russian authorities say. You just immediately declare them guilty. You don't need explanations, you just want the Russians to try to justify themselves. For example, Ukrainian friends always say that Russia itself bombs its cities. And you believe them. Just because you want it.

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,10:36:41 )

#Ukraine_is_not_a_state
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #7088 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 10:47:57 Cytuj 
Here is more about morning Odessa. Some photos and videos from the public broadcaster, some from private cameras. This is a residential building, not just another "military base".
https://t.me/insiderUKR/35831

It is known about 17 dead (among them 1 child) and 31 wounded. The strike was carried out by Tu-22 strategic aviation aircraft from the direction of the Black Sea towards Sergeevka, Belgorod-Dnestrovsky district, with 3 X-22 missiles (each weighing about 5 tons), which hit a 9-storey building and two recreation centers - reports OK "Pivden" (military command of the southern district).

@Jimmy De Roy (A23) Jimmy, please, write if there was any mention of yesterday's Nikolaev missle attack in your press and if something about Odessa appeared.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7089 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 10:55:44 Cytuj 
⚡️Ukraine's ambassador to Germany Andriy Melnyk has once again caused a scandal, but now in Poland.

After his statements about Bandera in the "Jung and Naiv" program, Warsaw accused Melnik of falsifying history.

Melnik, in particular, said that Bandera was a "freedom fighter" and had nothing to do with the mass killings of Jews and Poles.

"I visited his grave because he is important – not for me personally, but for many Ukrainians as the personification of the struggle for freedom. A freedom fighter does not obey any laws. Robin Hood is revered by all of us, and he also did not act according to the laws," Melnik said.

The journalist responded by saying that Bandera members were involved in the mass killings of Poles.

"It was a war.... Do you want to politicize this?" – Andrey Melnik answered.

To the interlocutor's objections that the whole world recognizes Bandera's involvement in the murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews, Melnik replied that this was not true and that "there is no evidence of this."

"This is a narrative that the Russians are promoting to this day and which has support in Germany, Poland, as well as in Israel," the ambassador said.

After that, Warsaw accused Melnik of falsifying history. It came to the point that there was a conversation on this topic between the heads of the Polish and Ukrainian foreign ministries.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7090 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 10:56:19 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ June 28th 2022,09:59:00 )

1. No. Ukraine exists as a state.

Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,10:40:43 )

#Ukraine_is_not_a_state

You are a schizophrenic, Konstantin. This is not the first time I have caught you and your kind in such a contradiction.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7091 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:00:38 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,10:56:19 )

You are a schizophrenic, Konstantin. This is not the first time I have caught you and your kind in such a contradiction.
That's right, my dear friend. Ukraine is a state. And a hashtag is just the direction of your country's movement. There is no contradiction here, but you addicts won't understand it.)
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Kraj:
Belgia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7092 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:08:28 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 11:11:46 przez Jimmy De Roy) Cytuj 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,10:47:57 )

Jimmy, please, write if there was any mention of yesterday's Nikolaev missle attack in your press and if something about Odessa appeared.

Nothing appeared about either, and i know you are gonna hate me again but your evidence is from Ukrainian press and websites so without verification from a western agency i have my doubts about the truth, at the start of the war in Belgium we saw pictures of a residential building that seemed to be hit but in the end it turned out that it was pictures from 10 years ago when a gasexplosion happened in that building.

What has been written lately in belgium is that there is no positive outcome possible anymore for Ukraine, they can only limit their losses. https://www.hln.be/buitenland/analyse-voor-oekraine-is-geen-...

To be honest if the war is still going on when winter comes then i fear you will be doomed as i can't see most European countries being able to control their own people if inflation continues. I have already read that time is on Russian side and i fear they are right. The unity in EU and Nato will drop when winter comes.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7093 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:09:33 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,11:00:38 )

That's right, my dear friend. Ukraine is a state. And a hashtag is just the direction of your country's movement. There is no contradiction here, but you addicts won't understand it.)

You are not my friend, do not use this word in relation to me. Friendship is too precious a thing to be thrown around like that, devaluing her.

You see, your schizophrenia is a consequence of your use of information around you. After all, I wrote about key narratives - and you repeat them one to one. You have no personal thoughts, no opinion - and your writings on this forum - this is a diagnosis of a good half of Russian society.

Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #7094 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:16:25 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,11:09:33 )

You are not my friend, do not use this word in relation to me. Friendship is too precious a thing to be thrown around like that, devaluing her.
You allow yourself to use whatever definitions you want in relation to me. I think the definition of "my dear friend" is not the worst attitude. I understand that you are nervous and trying to upset me with personal insults. This is a very famous trick in Internet disputes. It doesn't really bother me, sometimes I even like it.)
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #7095 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:16:43 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 11:32:28 przez Ihor Rusnak) Cytuj 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 1st 2022,11:08:28 )

Nothing appeared about either, and i know you are gonna hate me again but your evidence is from Ukrainian press and websites so without verification from a western agency i have my doubts about the truth

No, not at all, you have a right to it - this is the basis of critical thinking. Although, probably, it is still short-sighted not to believe the primary sources, because half of the material is a video from the official Ukrainian services, which will then be used by the Western press.

p.s. Regarding the sources and trust in them, I posted materials from various sources - foreign NEXTA, Ukrainian anonymous (which was filmed by the citizens themselves), two Ukrainian official - independent of each other. This should also tell you something.

You and I had problems only when you presented your own interpretations as facts.

I was just wondering how much the Western (Belgian) press is actively covering the events.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 1st 2022,11:08:28 )

at the start of the war in Belgium we saw pictures of a residential building that seemed to be hit but in the end it turned out that it was pictures from 10 years ago when a gasexplosion happened in that building.

I think this is the problem of the Belgian news agency that presented this news in such a way. There is no doubt about the attacks on Nikolaev and Odessa, unfortunately, as in the case of the Kremenchug shopping center

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Kraj:
Belgia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #7096 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:23:20 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,11:16:43 )

I was just wondering how much the Western (Belgian) press is actively covering the events.

It is getting less for the reasons i have mentioned in 7092, people are slowly getting tired of it and solidarity is dropping slowly which as said before will be a big problem when winter comes, belgium is not alone in this, in Germany people are unhappy, in Holland it is the same.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7097 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:23:57 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,11:16:25 )

You allow yourself to use whatever definitions you want in relation to me.

Nothing personal - this is how most of your society is thinking, of which you are an ordinary member. You can easily fit directly opposite statements in two adjacent sentences and you are comfortable. This is not a way to offend anyone, this is a statement of fact. Perhaps there is no name for this phenomenon at all, so I use different terms, one of them is informational schizophrenia.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #7098 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:28:33 Cytuj 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 1st 2022,11:23:20 )

It is getting less for the reasons i have mentioned in 7092, people are slowly getting tired of it and solidarity is dropping slowly which as said before will be a big problem when winter comes, belgium is not alone in this, in Germany people are unhappy, in Holland it is the same.

Approximately the same is said by our press. Fatigue accumulates on the inside as well as outside. So I really hope for people like @Shaun Thornton (M4) @Robert Kearney (P13) @Jimmy Holm (R135) @Serhiy Cherkasov (A76) and many others who made it clear that they themselves do not lose heart and are ready to overcome difficulties and support other people along the way.

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Kraj:
Belgia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7099 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:37:46 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,11:28:33 )

Approximately the same is said by our press. Fatigue accumulates on the inside as well as outside. So I really hope for people like @Shaun Thornton (M4) @Robert Kearney (P13) @Jimmy Holm (R135) @Serhiy Cherkasov (A76) and many others who made it clear that they themselves do not lose heart and are ready to overcome difficulties and support other people along the way.

With all due respect but i highly doubt if individuals will make a difference. What i mean is if a million people want A i doubt that Shaun, Robert, Jimmy and Serhiy will be able to change those peoples minds or politicians minds.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7100 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 11:52:09 Cytuj 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 1st 2022,11:37:46 )

With all due respect but i highly doubt if individuals will make a difference. What i mean is if a million people want A i doubt that Shaun, Robert, Jimmy and Serhiy will be able to change those peoples minds or politicians minds.

Everything starts small, and besides, the number of such people is large. But you're right - if the majority decides so, your politi won't be able to ignore it. But, I hope that the feeling of empathy in Europeans is at a high level and they will understand what is happening here. For example, I still have no idea what will happen in winter and even in October.
Shaun Thornton
(Grupa Master - 4)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7101 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 12:07:10 Cytuj 

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 1st 2022,11:52:09 )

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 1st 2022,11:37:46 )

Everything starts small, and besides, the number of such people is large. But you're right - if the majority decides so, your politi won't be able to ignore it. But, I hope that the feeling of empathy in Europeans is at a high level and they will understand what is happening here. For example, I still have no idea what will happen in winter and even in October.

We have all got to realise life will change a little.
More cost for vehicle fuel, heating, inflation in general. Small prices to pay compared to what the Ukrainians are going through. First world problems.
You have to ask what is the alternative, let it go by, keep filling up cheap and bury our heads in the sand. Where would Russia go next?
needs stopping now

Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #7102 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 14:53:49 Cytuj 
The United States for the first time bypassed Russia in gas supplies to Europe.

"The latest gradual reductions in Russian gas supplies to Europe have led to the fact that for the first time in history, the European Union imported more LNG from the United States in one month than through a pipeline from Russia," Fatih Birol, head of the International Energy Agency (IEA), wrote on Twitter.

In the name of some chimeras, Putin is sacrificing the European market for Russian gas. There are no irreplaceable ones - this simple truth was not taken into account in the Kremlin.
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Federacja Rosyjska 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (8)
Stary post #7103 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 14:59:22 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 15:10:37 przez Konstantin Sobolev) Cytuj 
"The American Conservative":
Washington should privately deliver a clear and tough message to Vilnius and other capitals throughout Europe, especially in the East: Inciting Moscow to strike would relieve the U.S. of any obligation to defend them, even if they are NATO members. It is vital for America and the rest of Europe to keep the dogs of war leashed if at all possible.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/does-lithua...

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ July 1st 2022,14:53:49 )

In the name of some chimeras, Putin is sacrificing the European market for Russian gas. There are no irreplaceable ones - this simple truth was not taken into account in the Kremlin.
In the name of some chimeras, the West is sacrificing the Russian market. There are no irreplaceable - this simple truth has not been taken into account in the West.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7104 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 17:58:12 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,14:59:22 )

We open the article, we immediately see who the author is. We open Wikipedia and voila - only marginals support Russia, and even for a lot of money, judging by the shadow budget of the GRU.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Bandow
In 2005, Bandow was forced to resign from the Cato Institute after it was revealed that for over ten years, he accepted payments in exchange for publishing articles favorable to various clients.

Since the start of the Russian war against Ukraine, Bandow authored opinion pieces on why the U.S. should not help Ukraine against Russia. Bandow's current non-interventionist stance regarding Ukraine differs from his own position in 2003, when he questioned the favorable treatment of a hostile Russia at the expense of a friendly Ukraine: "But why not adopt a similar approach to Ukraine, the second-largest piece of the former Soviet Union, which has generally backed America? Especially since there are powerful forces pushing Kiev towards Russia's orbit".

In the name of some chimeras, the West is sacrificing the Russian market.

Trying to stop the killings is a chimera, in your opinion, right? Let me remind you that there was not even a trace left of the reasons for the attack, which were voiced by the old senile. All sheer lies and manipulations.

Over the past week, Russian terrorist attacks (attacks on civilian infrastructure):
June 25 - Two rocket attacks on the city of Sarny, 4 killed, 2 wounded.
June 26 - Rocket attack on a residential building in Kyiv, 2 killed, 2 wounded
June 27 - Rocket attack on the Amstor shopping center in Kremenchuk, 28 dead so far, about 20 more missing
June 27 - Massive shelling of Kharkov from rocket artillery - 5 dead, 31 wounded
June 28 - Rocket strikes on service station in Dnipro - 2 killed, 6 wounded
June 28 - MLRS strike on Ochakov - 3 people died, among them a 6-year-old girl, another child in a coma
June 29 - Mortar shelling of the Sumy region, 2 people were killed, 6 more were injured
June 29 - Missile attack on Nikolaev, 9 killed, 6 wounded
July 1 - Rocket attack on Sergeevka, Odessa region - 19 dead, the rubble has just begun to be dismantled.

And this is without taking into account the constant shelling of cities in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, where the number of those killed is already in the hundreds every week, and Lisichansk is being compared to the ground, like Severodonetsk.

Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7105 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 18:16:31 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 1 2022, 18:17:20 przez Serhiy Cherkasov) Cytuj 
War in Ukraine. Estimated total losses of the Russian occupation troops for the 128th day (07.01.22)
~ 35750(+150) In personnel
~ 1000 POWs
217 Airplanes
186(+1) Helicopters
1577(+4) Tanks
3736(+10) BBM
796(+6) Artillery systems
105(+1) Air defense means
246 RSZV
2610(+8) Automotive equipment and tanks with PMM
15 (+1) Ships and boats
645(+4) Operational-tactical UAVs
143 Cruise missiles
Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Kraj:
Ukraina 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (4)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #7106 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 18:41:57 Cytuj 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 1st 2022,08:44:24 )

Therefore, you prefer not to notice it. In general, all the bad things that happen because of the armed forces of Ukraine are Russian propaganda.

I prefer not to trust liars.

Andrej Fülöp
(Grupa Amateur - 3)

Kraj:
Słowacja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (7)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #7107 Opublikowane Lip 1 2022, 18:42:38 Cytuj 

Washington should privately deliver a clear and tough message to Vilnius and other capitals throughout Europe, especially in the East: Inciting Moscow to strike would relieve the U.S. of any obligation to defend them, even if they are NATO members. It is vital for America and the rest of Europe to keep the dogs of war leashed if at all possible.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/does-lithua...

Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ July 1st 2022,14:53:49 )

In the name of some chimeras, Putin is sacrificing the European market for Russian gas. There are no irreplaceable ones - this simple truth was not taken into account in the Kremlin. In the name of some chimeras, the West is sacrificing the Russian market. There are no irreplaceable - this simple truth has not been taken into account in the West.

you just simply playing a game with people lives with your words. Couse you see it as simple as in videogame. Oh no bother me, couse im a solider, i have equipments, i will strike anyone who i dont like. Why you jsut dont destroy all weapons and build own country and dont bother about others?
Invasion anywhere is okay, couse you threat everyone around right? The fact is Russia invaded Ukraine. And they have to do with it something. And they are doing.

I have an advice for you and your friends. Shut the f your mouth, and go kick the comunists from Cremlin, couse you are just all dumb and scared since you are unable to make an anction even when your country is invading your "brothers" slavic.

What a shame!
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 236 [237238 ... 609 610 611 » Szybko idź do strony:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Ten wątek został zamknięty przez moderatorów!