Strona « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 ... 14 15 16 » Szybko idź do strony:
Autor Wątek: Moto GP 451 odpowiedzi
Thomas Lindgren
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Kraj:
Szwecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #301 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:06:00 Cytuj 
Quote ( Christos Bobolis @ November 8th 2015,14:59:57 )

He didn't make a single move for the whole race. He just stayed behind Lorenzo like a good boy and when Pedrosa tried to win, he closed the door.

He had no chance until a few laps from the end, Lorenzo was too fast. Yamaha is so good compared to the Honda this season so it would've been a kamikaze move.
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #302 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:11:29 Cytuj 
Quote ( Thomas Lindgren @ November 8th 2015,15:06:00 )

He had no chance until a few laps from the end, Lorenzo was too fast. Yamaha is so good compared to the Honda this season so it would've been a kamikaze move.

Marquez is probably the most aggressive overtaker atm. He had tons of chances here, especially at turn 6. He didn't even try, it was clear af.
David Jundt
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Kraj:
Szwajcaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #303 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:11:44 Cytuj 
Quote ( Thomas Lindgren @ November 8th 2015,14:54:39 )

He would've made a move in the end but Pedrosa ruined it. Even with Marquez at top, Lorenzo would've been champ.

He could have done it at least 5 laps from the end.

Lorenzo said he didn't know what lap they were(vibrations from the beaten rear tyre?) and only concentrated on himself.

A serious Marquez would have divebombed him ages ago if he wanted to win. He can't seriously tell me that he had so much problems that he couldn't beat a struggling Lorenzo.

Quote ( Christos Bobolis @ November 8th 2015,14:59:57 )

Compare this Marquez to the one in Sepang.

Does everything to make Rossi lose time, does nothing to not make Lorenzo lose time. Biased as hell.

I'd have been okay with him winning and not gifting it to Lorenzo, but all his talk about absolutely wanting to was just talk.
Adriaan V Jaarsveldt
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Kraj:
Republika Południowej Afryki 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #304 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:12:35 Cytuj 
@Thomas-But if it were Rossi in front or fighting with him he will do the kamikaze moves. He were much faster than Lorenzo but still ride as his wingman the whole race.
Pietro Clarizia
(Grupa Amateur - 77)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #305 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:19:19 Cytuj 
does puke videos are allowed on forum ??
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupa Amateur - 122)

Kraj:
Rumunia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (11)
Stary post #306 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:24:59 Cytuj 
Well done, Jorge! I was annoyed and yelled at Honda drivers. What the hell were they thinking on the last laps ? Risk a fall and hand the title to Rossi ? That would have been be stupid, as they were all Spaniards. Especially Marquez, who for sure wanted Rossi to lose the title.
Mike Baston
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #307 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:25:14 Cytuj 
You can almost say that it just shows how much they both still fear an on form Rossi even the combined 5 Moto GP championships & 9 total combined that it had to come to something like this in last few races.

Worn or wearing tyres for top three as per post race interviews says to me that any start within top 3 rows would have had Rossi on podium at minimum. There is no-one better at being quick on tyres that are on the way out.

He said Marquez was doing everything to assist Lorenzo to title & it did appear that way imo.
Rafael Zambrano
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Kraj:
Brazylia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (17)
Stary post #308 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:28:34 (ostatnio edytowany Lis 8 2015, 15:35:15 przez Rafael Zambrano) Cytuj 
bye Rossi ,go home u and ur fans , the liers and bad character ... All the driver was let him pass , great profissionalism!! only 2 make they job..

Alin Costrasuc
(Grupa Amateur - 122)

Kraj:
Rumunia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #309 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:29:17 Cytuj 
Quote ( David Jundt @ November 8th 2015,14:53:51 )

just cruising behind while holding up someone

I think you watched a different race. How was Marquez holding up Pedrosa, when Pedrosa was way behind for the majority of the race ?!? Only in the last laps he caught up. And if he cruised, behind Lorenzo, why he stayed glued to him all race ? It's very hard to concentrate when someone is breathing down your neck. He could have pushed Lorenzo to a mistake. No, I think Marquez wanted the win, but he didn't want to make a risky move.
David Jundt
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Kraj:
Szwajcaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (6)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #310 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:37:17 Cytuj 
Quote ( Alin Costrasuc @ November 8th 2015,15:29:17 )

No, I think Marquez wanted the win, but he didn't want to make a risky move.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then, somebody else than Marquez took part. Because a Marquez not risky anything isn't Marquez.

He could have passed Lorenzo at T6 several times easily with a move. He didn't. He never did in the end, even with Lorenzo slowing down more and more, to the point even Pedrosa became a threat again.

Once Pedrosa was on them again, Marquez made sure to block his teammate from getting close to Lorenzo. It worked well, as both lost enough time not to get close again.

But why I am writting this to you? I already know you Alin. Not like you'd agree in hell.
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupa Amateur - 122)

Kraj:
Rumunia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #311 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:44:36 Cytuj 
Because I don't share your point of view ? It's not like you hold the universal truth. Thomas is also agreeing with me. If I were Marquez and wanted Lorenzo to win, I wouldn't have stayed under a second to him the whole race and pushing him into a mistake. Personal attacks to me don't serve you as an argument in your case. How do you know Marquez could have attacked at turn 6 ? Did you know how his bike felt ?
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #312 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:53:08 Cytuj 
Sepang: several passes against Rossi in 2 laps, most of them blocking or running him wide
Valencia: no risky moves for the win, aggressive moves against your own teammate

Makes sense.
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupa Amateur - 122)

Kraj:
Rumunia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (3)
Stary post #313 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 15:56:35 (ostatnio edytowany Lis 8 2015, 15:56:49 przez Alin Costrasuc) Cytuj 
So, you people are saying Marquez was playing Lorenzo's side, but Pedrosa didin't ? Even with Pedrosa winning, all Marquez had to do is stay behind Lorenzo and Lorenzo still be champion. So, why the aggressive move against Pedrosa ?
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (5)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #314 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 16:00:34 Cytuj 
Lorenzo was slower than both Hondas at the end, it was clear. Had Marquez made a move early on, Pedrosa would have his chance to fight Lorenzo for the 2nd or even his teammate for the win.

Instead Marquez played shotgun behind Lorenzo for the whole race and in the end protected him from Pedrosa's attack.
Adrian Undici
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (2)
Stary post #315 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 16:27:45 Cytuj 
MotoGp 2015 = Farce
Michael Winkley
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #316 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 16:35:19 Cytuj 
If Marquez didn't want to risk anything then he ought to have made a move earlier...or even at all. Lorenzo would have let him go.
I don't buy it that Marquez was just cruising either. On a few occasions he lost the front end and went a little wide.
Seems bizarre to suggest that Marquez was gifting the title to Lorenzo given his to and fro with Pedrosa at the end. Had they collided, which they nearly did, then Rossi would have been champion. He could easily have just settled for third given that the Pedrosa overtake effectively pushed them both too far back to seriously consider getting past Lorenzo at the end.

As for Rossi coming from the back. Of course others weren't going to get involved with him. It wasn't their battle, and nobody wants to be the one that ruins a chance at a title by getting involved in an incident. Rossi did as well as he could. Had he started higher on the grid then I still think he finishes third at best. Not entirely sure what Ono was doing for those last bunch of laps, but it was clearly stupid.
Laurent Quinet
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Francja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #317 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 16:53:42 (ostatnio edytowany Lis 8 2015, 16:55:01 przez Laurent Quinet) Cytuj 
The top three riders were not cruising at all. The incredible pace of JL99 has not allowed any easy move from Marquez. It is understandable that MM was not as aggressive as usual : the context was obviously different than in malaysia. FIM, Dorna, Honda and Yamaha have put a lot of pressure on JL99, MM93 and VR46 for not repeating what happened 2 weeks ago. So I don't buy the story of the "great spanish conspiracy" between the top 3 riders in the race. And Rossi was obviously lacking of speed : 4th was his best possible result today, even with a better grid position.
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (3)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #318 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 16:59:29 Cytuj 
But Marquez didn't care for the win. He had to protect Lorenzo from Pedrosa. A 3rd wouldn't be enough for Lorenzo.

His aggressive move at the end against Pedrosa was classic Marquez. That's what he would have done against Lorenzo if he really wanted the win.
Laurent Quinet
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Francja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #319 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:06:07 Cytuj 
The pace of Lorenzo was awesome during 25 laps (in mid 1'31"). Neither Marquez nor Pedrosa were in position to attack the leader. When Lorenzo was an easier target, the two Honda riders lost time by attacking each others.
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #320 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:11:16 Cytuj 
Quote ( Laurent Quinet @ November 8th 2015,17:06:07 )

The pace of Lorenzo was awesome during 25 laps (in mid 1'31").

Nop. He was lapping mid 1'32'' by the end of the race. Only Pedrosa lapped at 1'31''.
Paulo Coutinho
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Kraj:
Portugalia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #321 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:12:36 Cytuj 
Spanish Máfia instad of Italyan Máfia.
Il Doctore have more 100 times fans and charisma than booth Spanish riders.
Dorna=Spain
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #322 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:13:50 Cytuj 
Lorenzo: " We are Spanish and this title had to stay in Spain. The Italians would have done the same with Valentino"

https://twitter.com/filippomricci/status/663366348064563201

Really subtle, Jorge.
Kshitij Sharma
(Grupa Amateur - 11)

Kraj:
Indie 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #323 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:17:41 Cytuj 
does Marquez let Lorenzo win ?

I stop watching motogp this year as Marquez was not performing well .

stoner and marquez are two of my favourites .
Laurent Quinet
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Francja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #324 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:18:04 Cytuj 
Yes I agree, JL99 slowed down to low 1'32 from 25th laps to 30th and last lap. Pedrosa with fresher tyres was then the fastest of the top 3 but overtaking is not as easy as you seems believing it Christos. Lorenzo made no mistake and Honda riders were marginally faster.
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #325 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:24:17 Cytuj 
Laurent, I'm not trying to say anything bad about Lorenzo. He had a great race.

But I truly believe that Hondas were faster and the only thing that cost them the 1-2 was Marquez. Lorenzo let the inside of turn 6 open many times and Marquez didn't even make a move. If Lorenzo had won that fight, good for him. But there wasn't even a fight, Marquez just stayed behind him the whole race, That's not the Marquez we know.

In Sepang he chose to fight unnecessarily hard with Rossi instead of trying to close the gap from the top2 and here he made no move to win.
Laurent Quinet
(Grupa Amateur - 15)

Kraj:
Francja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #326 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:36:13 Cytuj 
Marquez was more cautious than usual, I'm OK with that. But if he was able to do a safe move...
Michael Monaco
(Grupa Master - 2)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #327 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:39:11 Cytuj 
Quote ( Christos Bobolis @ November 8th 2015,16:59:29 )

His aggressive move at the end against Pedrosa was classic Marquez. That's what he would have done against Lorenzo if he really wanted the win.

Quoting for truth. Marquez did not drive as he is known to do.

The one take away I got from this is a LOT more respect for Pedrosa. I feel like he tried to win (and likely would have, if not for Marquez stopping him).
Christos Bobolis4
(Grupa Elite)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #328 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 17:39:48 (ostatnio edytowany Lis 8 2015, 17:41:32 przez Christos Bobolis) Cytuj 
But that's the thing. Lorenzo would've probably let him pass if he made a move. But what did he expect when he just stayed there? Lorenzo to move over on his own? That wasn't going to happen and Lorenzo rarely does mistakes when he leads.

Quote ( Michael Monaco @ November 8th 2015,17:39:11 )

The one take away I got from this is a LOT more respect for Pedrosa. I feel like he tried to win (and likely would have, if not for Marquez stopping him).

Definitely. He was great in the last few races, hope he's that fast next season as well. He can be a title contender in this form.
Jonata Trani
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #329 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 18:25:06 Cytuj 
watch the difference ... between 6 laps in Malaysia versus Rossi and a whole race versus Lorenzo ... i'll never watch moto gp anymore championship of the shame
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupa Amateur - 122)

Kraj:
Rumunia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (4)
Stary post #330 Opublikowane Lis 8 2015, 18:36:20 (ostatnio edytowany Lis 8 2015, 18:38:42 przez Alin Costrasuc) Cytuj 
What's really really pathetic is how Rossi's fans wanted him to win the title with the help of the man Rossi threw out of the bike several times this season with no remorse. So, if someone is throwing you off at high speed over and over, would you help him win the title ? Marquez drove as he seemed fit, why pointing the finger on him ? He didn't have to drive his ass off just to please Rossi's fans.

I read here on the thread that Rossi made so many overtakings because others didn't want to get involve in the title battle. Hey, maybe Marquez didn't wanted that too. Ever thought of that ?
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 ... 14 15 16 » Szybko idź do strony:

Odpowiedz w tym wątku