Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > FAE1 Forum Racing - Season Ten Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 81 [8283 84 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: FAE1 Forum Racing - Season Ten 2510 respostas
Ben Gilbert
(Grupo Rookie - 273)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #2422 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:17:17 Citar 
Final Drivers Standings

1st: Greg Swaney [Minardi][McLaren][Lola][Red Bull][Mercedes GP][Super Aguri] - 399pts

2nd: Shoaib Mohamed [McLaren] - 254pts
3rd: Pedro Diogo [Red Bull] - 224pts
4th: Ben Gilbert [Mach One Racing] - 209pts
5th: Mairo Toom [Toleman] - 187pts
6th: David Jundt [Monteverdi-Onyx] - 171pts
7th: Gary Harding [Toleman] - 167pts
8th: Alex Johnson [Ditch] - 159pts
9th: Sebastian Cucciardi [Honda] - 132pts
10th: Jonathan Beagles [Super Aguri] - 115pts
11th: Wopke Hoekstra [Lotus Renault] - 103pts
12th: Marcus Probert [Honda] - 95pts
13th: Turi-Kováts Balint [Mercedes GP] - 82pts
14th: Jun Ho [Monteverdi-Onyx] - 75pts
15th: Julio Sangomez [Lola] - 58pts
16th: Arald Sopoti [Sopoti Racing] - 56pts
17th: Aran Shergill [Ferrari] - 55pts
18th: Tim-Oliver Wagner [Red Flame Racing Team] - 54pts
19th: Andrew Pryor [Independent McLaren] - 49pts
20th: Nazir Ali [Ownage] - 47pts
21st: Abijeet Khanna [Lotus Renault] - 38pts
22nd: Marvin Mackenberg [Minardi] - 29pts
23rd: Andi Ndreçka [Albanian Flying Eagles] - 24pts
24th: Alexandru Gujuman [Minardi] - 14pts
25th: Teoh Hao Yang [Raider Racing] - 13pts
26th: Joseph Wood [Wood Racing] - 12pts
27th: Vladislav Shaposhnikov [Russian Bears] - 8pts
28th: Miroslav Krasin [Lola] - 3pts
29th: Resi Respati [Autobacs Racing Team Aguri] - 0pts
30th: Luka Lazov [Super Aguri] - 0pts
31st: Luke Frost [Super Aguri] - 0pts

With this unusual Championship drawing to a close, it’s finally time to take stock of the final movers in Drivers Standings. For the first time in years, Swaney failed to score four hundred points in a season, though he has still doubled the tally of all but the next-best three. Mohamed takes second place by a safe margin, while Diogo caps off a fantastic rookie season with a dominant victory to confirm the final podium spot. Gilbert’s best year for a while ends with fourth, ahead of a slightly-waning Toom, whose first retirement from a race leaves him fifth. His team-mate, meanwhile, has slipped to seventh, as Jundt musters just enough points to clear Harding, while Johnson falls at the final hurdle and remains eighth. Despite barely making a third of the races, Cucciardi remains ninth in this difficult year, while Beagles makes the top ten for the first time in his career. Hoekstra’s failure to finish in the points in the final two weekends leaves him eleventh, which is a shame after an otherwise solid year, and Probert’s absence leaves him twelfth, which is fitting after a comparatively poor year. Balint’s debut season ends with him staving off Ho with a brilliant fourth to hold on to thirteenth, leaving the once-Championship leader to end his year in fourteenth. Sangomez and Sopoti are arguably lucky to hold on to their places with the recent resurgence of drivers on the fringes of the top twenty. Wagner’s excellent return left him two points short, despite his best efforts, and open to attack from Shergill as the Canadian puts in his best performance of the year. Taking advantage of the low-attendance in the Sprint, Shergill moves past the German to seventeenth, while Pryor adds a point but still slips back to nineteenth. Khanna pulls clear of Mackenberg but no further than that with his Feature efforts, while Gujuman’s late-race retirement in the Endurance yields just enough puts for him to pass Wood and Yang at the last second.

Final Teams Standings

1st: McLaren - 501pts

2nd: Toleman - 354pts
3rd: Red Bull - 283pts
4th: Monteverdi-Onyx - 246pts
5th: Honda - 227pts
6th: Mach One Racing - 209pts
7th: Ditch - 159pts
8th: Super Aguri - 142pts
9th: Lotus Renault - 141pts
10th: Mercedes GP - 113pts
11th: Lola - 96pts
12th: Minardi - 68pts
13th: Sopoti Racing - 56pts
14th: Red Flame Racing Team - 54pts
15th: Independent McLaren - 49pts
16th: Ownage - 47pts
17th: Albanian Flying Eagles - 24pts
18th: Ferrari - 18pts
19th: Raider Racing - 13pts
20th: Wood Racing - 12pts
21st: Russian Bears - 8pts
22nd: Autobacs Racing Team Aguri - 0pts

McLaren just clear five hundred points on the way to their third Championship, while Toleman’s lonely second place turns out to be just that. Business as expected, there. What wasn’t expected, however, was that the battle for third place would be a complete non-contest, with Red Bull’s Diogo dominating the final Endurance after fine efforts in the other races and Shergill on his best form all year, up against Monteverdi-Onyx in one of their weakest weekends of the season. The former-Championship leaders have remained ahead of Honda, though, after a complete no-shoe from the Japanese marque. Mach One Racing and Ditch remain the stand-outs among the Independents in sixth and seventh, while the Super Aguri-Lotus Renault duel goes down to the wire. After Khanna’s fourth in the Feature, it looked as though the battle had been won, but Beagles’s quiet effort in the Endurance gave Super Aguri just enough to sneak back ahead at the last minute. Mercedes GP confirm their tenth with Balint’s excellent Endurance fourth, while Minardi cobble together a couple of extra points with Gujuman’s efforts in the same race. Red Flame Racing Team, perhaps after missing the Sprint, come up a mere two points short of eclipsing Sopoti Racing’s total after just three weekends, but have still passed Independent McLaren and Ownage, the former of which are the final scorers at the last weekend of Season Ten.

Enzo Ferrari Trophy

1st: McLaren - 570pts

2nd: Toleman - 423pts
3rd: Red Bull - 371pts
4th: Monteverdi-Onyx - 328pts
5th: Honda - 284pts
6th: Super Aguri - 187pts
7th: Lotus Renault - 180pts
8th: Mercedes GP - 136pts
9th: Lola - 118pts
10th: Minardi - 97pts
11th: Ferrari - 31pts

As in the overall standings, McLaren’s already-confirmed Trophy becomes even more secure with the addition of nearly seventy points, leaving Toleman to collect a lonely second after leading the chase earlier in the season. It was hoped that the Enzo Ferrari Trophy’s favouring of consistency and appearances would help Monteverdi-Onyx in New Zealand, and thus give a real battle for third. As it happened, Red Bull showed tremendous consistency and pace, with Shergill getting a category podium in the Sprint, and Diogo an outright win in the Endurance, while Monteverdi-Onyx struggled to get Jundt into the top six of the Manufacturers, and Ho anywhere near the chequered flag. As a result, Red Bull take third and Monteverdi-Onyx fourth, while Honda’s absence from the country where Probert took his last win leaves them a distant fifth, but well clear of the battle for sixth. As in the overall Championship, Lotus Renault surged ahead on the Saturday thanks to Khanna, while Super Aguri’s regrouping over the longer races has proven enough to give the Japanese marque sixth place. Back in eighth, Mercedes GP take a final category podium, while Minardi have closed on Lola thanks to Gujuman, but have been unable to move themselves out of tenth place.

John Love Cup

1st: Ditch - 414pts

2nd: Mach One Racing - 321pts
3rd: Sopoti Racing - 176pts
4th: Independent McLaren - 133pts
5th: Ownage - 120pts
6th: Red Flame Racing Team - 98pts
7th: Raider Racing - 60pts
8th: Albanian Flying Eagles - 54pts
9th: Russian Bears - 52pts
10th: Wood Racing - 28pts
11th: Autobacs Racing Team Aguri - 4pts

No change in the JLC over the final weekend, though with only four entrants being privateers it’s not difficult to see why. Ditch make their Championship win even more substantial with another two podiums, despite their Endurance retirement, while Mach One Racing clear up in the other two events, leaving Sopoti Racing to their distant third. The possible battle for fourth turned out to be a non-event, as Ownage failed to arrive at Powerbuilt Raceway, leaving Independent McLaren to move further ahead with one foreshortened effort in the Feature. Red Flame Racing Team, the only other entrants in New Zealand, just fail to make the century with their pair of seconds, though give that they are a clear sixth after only three weekends the Germans have every reason to celebrate.

Final Manufacturer Teams List

Honda: Marcus Probert
McLaren: Shoaib Mohamed & Greg Swaney
Toleman: Gary Harding & Mairo Toom
Ferrari: Joseph Valero
Minardi: Marvin Mackenberg & Alexandru Gujuman
Monteverdi-Onyx: Jun Ho & David Jundt
Lola: Julio Sangomez
Red Bull: Pedro Diogo & Aran Shergill
Mercedes GP: Turi-Kováts Balint
Lotus Renault: Abijeet Khanna & Wopke Hoekstra
Super Aguri: Jonathan Beagles & Luka Lazov

Final Independent Teams List

Mach One Racing: Ben Gilbert
Wood Racing: Joseph Wood
Sopoti Racing: Arald Sopoti
Raider Racing: Teoh Hao Yang
Independent McLaren: Andrew Pryor
Ownage: Nazir Ali
Ditch: Alex Johnson
Autobacs Racing Team Aguri: Resi Respati
Albanian Flying Eagles: Andi Ndreçka
Red Flame Racing Team: Tim-Oliver Wagner
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2423 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:32:06 Citar 
Was an awesome season, sad I got my first retirement on a race with what I did want to pass Ben, but this is how it goes everywhere :)

Toleman failed (well yes, it was a fail) sadly thanks to Gary 2nd half of the season.

Well played Greg "Like we didn't know you will win" Swaney and McLaren and Ditch !
Ben Gilbert
(Grupo Rookie - 273)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2424 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:38:12 (Editado em 23 Mai 2012, 20:44:10 por Benjimin Gilbert) Citar 
Another season over, and another trite, tired, over-done thank you to all those who took part, commented on the thread, and cropped up after an oddly-long gap that I hadn't accounted for in the race results until that point.

Back when I started the game, in those bygone days of yore when Ross Brawn was running a Championship-contending team, I had no idea that it would still be going more than three years later, and would still be bringing in upwards of several competitors for the races. So thank you, too, to everyone who has kept the game alive and surprising long after it should have gone stale.

Now, it's on to Season Eleven, and the new Endurance format which should bring some spice back into the Endurances.

;)

But before then, we have the practice for that new format, and we also have the Review and Awards. I still have a pair of exams in just over a weeks' time, but after that I will be free to get them sorted. So they should be posted either on June 10 or 17, with the thread for Season Eleven being posted the next day.

Until then, there's the season spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS6GWvT3FQfdHB...

And two more pieces of evidence that I have far too much time on my hands.

The careers spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS6GWvT3FQfdGc...

And the teams spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS6GWvT3FQfdGd...

So, until I post the Review and Awards, thank you once again, and I hope to see you all again next season, which you can now reserve places for via PM. :)
Pedro Diogo
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2425 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:38:34 Citar 
GREAT season!!!

Greg the well deserved Champion, Shoaib in a good 2nd place and a 3rd for a portuguese rookie who made his 1st perfect race ever in the last one (weird guy) ;)

Well done Mclaren but if i had a team mate i believe i would get near them

and the best congratulations to the 4th BEN GILBERT!!! great job all season without taking part in feature races, continue the good work
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2426 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:42:08 Citar 
Quote ( Ben Gilbert @ May 23rd 2012,20:38:12 )

So they should be posted either on June 10 or 17, with the thread for Season Eleven being posted the next day.

Take your time, school is important.

Quote ( Ben Gilbert @ May 23rd 2012,20:38:12 )

I hope to see you all again next season, which you can now reserve places for. :)

I will be there for sure, but no idea about in what team and with who.

Quote ( Pedro Diogo @ May 23rd 2012,20:38:34 )

Well done Mclaren but if i had a team mate i believe i would get near them

You wanna try something ? :D
Pedro Diogo
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2427 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:45:37 Citar 
Quote ( Mairo Toom @ May 23rd 2012,20:42:08 )

You wanna try something ? :D

Maybe but next season i will be on Ferrari
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2428 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:48:19 (Editado em 23 Mai 2012, 20:51:38 por Mairo Toom) Citar 
Quote ( Pedro Diogo @ May 23rd 2012,20:45:37 )

next season i will be on Ferrari

= no :D

E. What is Levegh Trophy ?
Greg Swaney
(Grupo Pro - 16)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2429 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 20:59:09 Citar 
Quote ( Mairo Toom @ May 23rd 2012,20:48:19 )

What is Levegh Trophy ?

That's a 24hr race that we have had twice.
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2430 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 21:00:59 Citar 
Quote ( Greg Swaney @ May 23rd 2012,20:59:09 )

That's a 24hr race that we have had twice.

Ok, sounds great :)

I planned a 24h racing forum game, that should fit with everyone, but I never finished the rules.
Greg Swaney
(Grupo Pro - 16)

País:
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2431 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 21:02:43 (Editado em 23 Mai 2012, 21:03:10 por Greg Swaney) Citar 
It's been attempted before and failed. That's why Ben added it here but not enough people were interested last season.
Pedro Diogo
(Grupo Amateur - 64)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2432 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 21:02:55 (Editado em 23 Mai 2012, 21:03:14 por Pedro Diogo) Citar 
you got stuck after this rule:

If you dare to compete you will be DSQ and excluded from the game!

After this you didn't knew what to do ;)
LOL
Alex Johnson
(Grupo Rookie - 171)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2433 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 21:41:04 Citar 
Cheers Ben for a great season of hosting and competing

Well done Greg, Shoaib, Pedro and everyone else who took part regularly

Hope for a better start next season than this season in the feature race :)
Greg Swaney
(Grupo Pro - 16)

País:
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2434 colocada 23 Mai 2012, 21:46:54 Citar 
But you stuck with it Alex and that's a good thing :o)
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupo Pro - 16)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2435 colocada 24 Mai 2012, 08:07:37 Citar 
Nice one Ben, and really impressive stats - as a fellow stats lover I just spent about 30 minutes going through those :)

Can't believe I've not had an active team-mate for a season at Super Aguri yet! :O

(Not that I've always been super active of course...but if I enter a season I make most races though)
Ben Gilbert
(Grupo Rookie - 273)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2436 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:25:06 Citar 
Just a reminder in case anyone is going to practice the new format:

Timings

1 Pit Strategy

‘Start (1 Stop)’ - 45 mins gap - ‘Pit 1’ - 45 mins gap - ‘Finish’

2 Pit Strategy

‘Start (2 Stops)’ - 30 mins gap - ‘Pit 1’ - 30 mins gap - ‘Pit 2’ - 30 mins gap - ‘Finish’

3 Pit Strategy

‘Start (3 Stops)’ - 22 mins, 30 secs gap - ‘Pit 1’ - 22 mins, 30 secs gap - ‘Pit 2’ - 22 mins, 30 secs gap - ‘Pit 3’ - 22 mins, 30 secs gap - ‘Finish’

4 Pit Strategy

‘Start (4 Stops)’ - 18 mins gap - ‘Pit 1’ - 18 mins gap - ‘Pit 2’ - 18 mins gap - ‘Pit 3’ - 18 mins gap - ‘Pit 4’ - 18 mins gap - ‘Finish’

5 Pit Strategy

‘Start (5 Stops)’ - 15 mins gap - ‘Pit 1’ - 15 mins - ‘Pit 2’ - 15 mins - ‘Pit 3’ - 15 mins - ‘Pit 4’ - 15 mins - ‘Pit 5’ - 15 mins - ‘Finish’
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2437 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:32:23 Citar 
When is practice ?
Ben Gilbert
(Grupo Rookie - 273)

Mod. Tópico
  País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2438 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:36:21 Citar 
Quote ( Mairo Toom @ May 27th 2012,00:32:23 )

When is practice ?

It started two minutes and twenty-three seconds before your post :)

Quote ( Ben Gilbert @ May 21st 2012,00:10:14 )

Starting from 00:30 CET on Sunday 27 May you will have the chance to practice using the new Endurance Race format that will be introduced for Season Eleven. It is not a Championship race, there are no points or awards up for grabs, and there is no need to enter specifically for it.

However, there is no limit for how much you practice. So if you have the time, patience, and inclination to waste a late-Spring Sunday on some poxy forum game, then you can try out as many of the new Pit Strategies as you want.

This will both be a practice for you guys, and it will also give me a chance to see if there are any issues (so far, that should be singular) with the new format.

As with every other Endurance Race, it will end at 00:00 CET on the Monday.
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2439 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:37:45 Citar 
Start - 5 Stops
Mairo Toom
(Grupo Amateur - 3)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2440 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:39:30 (Editado em 27 Mai 2012, 00:39:54 por Mairo Toom) Citar 
Ah ok, I may try it out tomorrow with PC.
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2441 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 00:55:06 Citar 
pit 1
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2442 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 01:10:08 Citar 
pit 2
Gary Harding
(Grupo Rookie - 202)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2443 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 01:11:19 Citar 
start (2 stop)
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2444 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 01:29:15 Citar 
pit 3
Gary Harding
(Grupo Rookie - 202)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2445 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 01:44:05 Citar 
Pit 1
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2446 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 01:53:16 Citar 
pit 4
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2447 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 02:08:18 Citar 
pit 5
Gary Harding
(Grupo Rookie - 202)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2448 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 02:17:37 Citar 
Pit 2
Marcus Probert
(Grupo Amateur - 40)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2449 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 02:51:04 Citar 
finish
Gary Harding
(Grupo Rookie - 202)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2450 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 02:51:14 Citar 
FINISH
Gary Harding
(Grupo Rookie - 202)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #2451 colocada 27 Mai 2012, 02:51:32 Citar 
damnit.... damnit damnit damnit
Página « 1 2 3 ... 81 [8283 84 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > FAE1 Forum Racing - Season Ten Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados

Responder a este tópico