Página « 1 2 3 ... 188 [189190 ... 199 200 201 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: Master - 5 6023 respostas
Ivan Silva
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5641 colocada 26 Abr 2022, 11:00:34 Citar 
Interesting choice of tyres from Jani given his budget.
Not long ago he threw a bid on a TD in Elite of 2M salary per race even though he instantly placed himself with a -68M balance, now the Bridgerock tyres with no budget.

Just feels like 2 dick moves from someone who doesnt give a shit about the game anymore.
Troy Sheahen
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5642 colocada 26 Abr 2022, 11:16:26 Citar 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 26th 2022,08:00:06 )

But still a terrific race for you Troy, and I would say that should be enough for retention

At least one more points score I'd think
Giovanni Mazzanati
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5643 colocada 26 Abr 2022, 16:31:16 Citar 
I'm sorry, Troy, but I strongly disagree. I think you had a terrible race.

At least I hated your pace. Maybe it's because cup standings, but I won't guarantee. Please slow down a lot today.
Troy Sheahen
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5644 colocada 26 Abr 2022, 23:36:18 Citar 
@Giovanni Mazzanati (M5) I tried!!
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5645 colocada 27 Abr 2022, 09:01:36 Citar 
Congratulations James Berriman on 1st. An incredible run!! You was only 21st on the grid but blew past 5 on the opening lap. Not too bad with a very heavy tank because of your 1 stopper. You continued that charge and got to 3rd and sat there for 8 laps until you did your only stop. You came back out in 14th, but it was only 15 laps later that you had got to 2nd. And then with just 2 laps remaining, you was able to pass Mateusz and win by the slenderest of margins, just 0.3s. Despite having 4 seasons in Master before this one, this is your first Master win EVER!!!

Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 2nd. You didn't do too much wrong here. You were on the same 1 stopper as James and was 5th on the grid. You couldn't do much early, stuck behind the 2 stoppers, but once they pitted you hit the lead. You led for 10 laps before stopping for your only stop. You came back out on track in 9th place, but 15 laps later you found the lead again, but James was less then 2s behind you. You done well to hold him out for 17 laps, but he got you with the finish line in sight. Still it looks like Jean-marc had a random, and you are our new Group Leader

Congratulations Victor Nekrasov on 3rd. Well you have certainly struggled early this season. Your best result was in our opening race, where you finished 13th. Here a strong qualifying had you 7th on the grid, and again on the same 1 stopper as the top 2. Going the wrong way early, dropping back to 11th after 4 laps. But you found a forward gear and got to 2nd before your only stop. You came back in 14th and got back to 3rd with 18 laps still to go. But you could go no further, you finished 12s behind Mateusc. You did finish 4.5 s ahead of Jesus though. This is your 4th season in M5, and finally, your first EVER Master podium

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: James Berriman (first win this season)
POLE: Troy Sheahen (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Igor Pererva (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: James Berriman (passed 20 cars)

I was very concerned at the start, 20th on the grid, and was just hoping we had a lot on multiple stops. In the end we had 20 managers who did 2 stops or more. So a tough start early caught up in a train of 10, all stuck behind John Ibbotson. Only 22 laps in and I had reached 18th, before a massive DM, dropped me all the way back to 30th. Such a hard track to pass here and I thought that was my race done right there. My driver was fast though and he had reached 11th before his one and only stop. Coming back out on track I was only 24th but a strong run home got me oh so close to the points. In the end I finished in 10th but only 2s behind 8th.

Qualified: 20th (predicted 20th)
Finished: 10th (predicted 7th)
James Berriman
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5646 colocada 27 Abr 2022, 12:26:29 Citar 
Cheers Dean =) been enjoying your write ups ! appreciate them mate, good details, nice job :]
was hoping to get a mention later in the season =D
wasn't expecting a 1st Master win :O wowzers
But I'll take it and run :P hehe
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5647 colocada 28 Abr 2022, 09:30:48 Citar 
Well we are still none the wiser as to who wants this 3rd place at the end of the season?

We have 7 managers all within 4 points of each other, 3rd place all the way down to 9th place. It will be intriguing to see who does get this final promotion spot. And this person would only be promoting through default, as it doesn't look like we have 3 pushing for Elite next season

Good luck guys on avoiding 3rd place :D
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5648 colocada 28 Abr 2022, 13:47:06 Citar 
Lower your risks and I'll happily take it :)
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5649 colocada 30 Abr 2022, 05:34:54 Citar 
Congratulations Victor Nekrasov on 1st. Well Victor I did not have you in that group fighting for promotion. But a win here and you have stormed into 3rd place, and now hold that final promotion spot. You were 7th on the grid on a 1 stopper. It took you 25 laps to find the lead, but then you held that lead for the next 10 laps before pitting. You came back out in 6th but 13 laps later you were again back out in front. And that is where you remained for the final 19 laps, beating Jean-marc by only 6s. This is your 4th season in this group and you had never reached the podium before, but now you have achieved your first EVER Master win

Congratulations Jean-marc Boissinot on 2nd. You were on the same 1 stopper as Victor but sat 3 spots behind him, 9th on the grid. You were very slow of the mark and fell back to 12th early in the race. You quickly fought back though and got to 2nd just as you pulled in for your only stop. You came back out in 11th, and 11 laps later you had reached 3rd. Mateusz was in front of you but you just couldn't get close, but then 7 laps from home, his car started pouring smoke out the back. You passed him 5 laps from home and beat him by 14s. You now edge to within 1 point of Mateusz, our group leader

Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 3rd. You went against the norm here and opted to go with the 2 stopper on the softer tyre. Just couldn't quite get pole though with Alexander just pipping you. You were 2nd on the grid but slow of the mark, falling back to 4th in that opening lap. Because of your strategy, you was able to hit the lead late in your 1st and 2nd stints. In total you led for 21 of the 67 laps, and never dropped any lower than 4th. You should have finished in 2nd but a car part failed, 7 laps from home. Even smoking those last 7 laps, you was still able to beat Gorka, back in 4th, by 7s

Well done to all the others in the points

UNLUCKIEST: There was quite a few. Milos Belosevac, Aleksandar Tot, and Jesús Torres, all getting tyre punctures and forced to retire from the race. Andrea Iacoponi also retired with technical issues, 50 laps into the race

WIN: Victor Nekrasov (first win this season)
POLE: Aleksandar Tot (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Fabricio Ramos (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (fourth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Martino Colombo (passed 18 cars)

Well I was surprised to be so high on the grid despite my 1 stopper. And also shocked that we had 19 doing 2 stoppers or more. I could not push here because I am trying to recover some energy from the previous race, so just 35CT here. Despite the low CT I was sitting 17th, just as the 2 stoppers were pitting. I was set to pass them in the pit and climb to 9th. But a massive DM on turn 1, dropped me back to 20th. Back there I was caught up in the traffic and was never able to get higher than 16th for the rest of the race. I was surprised here that I was competitive and just very disappointing how 1 DM can ruin my race

Qualified: 14th (predicted 18th)
Finished: 16th (predicted 18th)
Fabricio Ramos
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5650 colocada 30 Abr 2022, 08:39:32 Citar 
Faster than b-rock's dude

😎
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5651 colocada 4 Mai 2022, 07:09:08 Citar 
We only have the 7 Badyear tyre runners but 3 of them filled the top 3 places.

Congratulations Ferenc Koncz on 1st. You had a strong race 2 with a 7th place finish, but have been nowhere near the front since then. You always seem to qualify well, you have been in the top 10, in 4 of the 6 races. Here you was 6th on the grid, and never fell below that for the whole race. You slowly edged towards the front until finally on lap 60, you hit the lead for the first time. That is where you remained for the final 20 laps, despite under immense pressure from Mateusz. You crossed the line just 0.274s ahead

Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 2nd. You are definitely the manager most in form here. You are the only manager that has scored points in every race this season, and only in the 1 race did you miss the podium. You were 2nd on the grid here but jumped straight to the lead, and led for the next 57 laps. You did your final pit stop then, but returned on track behind Ferenc. With 8 laps to go and you was still 8s behind Ferenc, but you really flew home late, and nearly stole the win.

Congratulations Martino Colombo on 3rd. After a strong start to the season, you finished outside the points in races 3, 4 and 5. Here you started form 5th but a slow start had you 7th after lap 1. That is where you remained for the next 24 laps before climbing to 3rd after the round of pit stops. From there it was rather a lonely race as you finished in 3rd, but 31s behind Mateusz. You did though beat Jean-marc by 30s and you have returned back inside that promotion zone. It is so tight for this 3rd place though. We have 9 managers clustered here, all within 8 points of each other

Well done to all the others in the point

WIN: Ferenc Koncz (first win this season)
POLE: Aleksandar Tot (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Ferenc Koncz (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (fifth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Giovanni Mazzanati (passed 15 cars)

So very little CT here to try and recover this energy from the previous races. So just a nothing race for me here, and I lost what little driver motivation I had. Because of the low CT, I really struggled to pass anyone. I just got caught up in way too many trains. I am now clinging onto that final spot of that retention list, and really need to get some points soon

Qualified: 20th (predicted 22nd)
Finished: 24th (predicted 24th)
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5652 colocada 8 Mai 2022, 08:11:52 Citar 
Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 1st. You had pole but I don't think your driver likes a wet track. He tumbled back to 4th after only 3 laps. Once the rain stopped you pitted for dry tyres and returned on track still in 4th. But only 3 laps later you was up to 2nd. Then 17 laps later, you was able to regain that lead again. That is where you remained for the final 18 laps, winning the race by 12s. Jean-marc was not able to get a great result, so you have been able to stretch your lead at the top, to 10 points back to him

Congratulations Geoff Atkin on 2nd. Easily your best race of the season. You was 4th on the grid but really reveled in the wet, storming to the lead after only 5 laps. You were the fastest in the wet, and you was able to achieve nearly a 10s margin back Mateusz before that rain stopped on lap 17. So you led this race for 14 laps in the wet, then another 19 laps in the dry. But Mateusz was the fastest in the dry, and he passed you just as you pulled in for your final stop. You was always going to finish in 2nd from there, but you ended the race well ahead of Andrea, who was 28s behind you

Congratulations Andrea Squizzato on 3rd. You were 2nd on the grid but jumped to lead in that opening lap. Unfortunately though, that only lasted for 4 laps before Geoff got around you. You were just no match for these top 2 here today, and Mateusz also got around you on lap 21. You were slowly heading in the wrong direction, and that trend continued with only 9 laps remaining when Jean -marc also got around you. You got lucky on the last lap though when Jean-marc was forced to do a late pit stop, and you reclaimed that podium spot

WIN: Mateusz Włodarczyk (third win this season)
POLE: Mateusz Włodarczyk (second pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Mateusz Włodarczyk (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Ivan Silva (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Igor Pererva (passed 15 cars)

So an unknown track and with the added rain, so many scenarios. I was surprised with my strong qualifying and found myself 12th on the grid. I worked into the race nicely and had got to 8th before my final pit stop. I came back out in 16th but with 19 laps still to go, I was confident I would get back in the points. So with 9 laps still to go, I had reached 6th. I was pulling away from 7th and 8th but could not gain on those in front of me. OK, that's fine, I can still get my first points for the season, and 3 points would be very handy at this stage of the season. But NO, on the very last lap, he decides he needs more fuel. He pits and I lose 5 places

Qualified: 12th (predicted 14th)
Finished: 11th (predicted 8th)
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5653 colocada 11 Mai 2022, 02:32:50 Citar 
Congratulations Aleksandar Tot on 1st. You got a little lucky today with Troy's late stop, but you were always prominent here. You was 2nd on the grid and jumped straight to the lead in that opening lap, leading for the next 11 laps before Troy got in front of you. You had a terrific battle with Troy, the lead changed 8 times during the race. Troy got around you when you did your final stop, and he was pulling away from you with every passing lap. But you was given a gift, when Troy pitted on the final lap. Your first ever Master win, I cant believe you have only been playing this game for 11 seasons

Congratulations Jesús Torres on 2nd. OK the man I predicted to win this group, just achieved his first podium of the season. You had this awesome driver last season, and finished right on the cusp of promotion. Yet this season, you seem to be not as strong. Last season, you only missed qualifying in the top 15 on 3 occasions, here you qualified 20th. You will lose this driver at the end of this season but yet you are holding back this season for some reason. Still a terrific run through the field here today, and surprisingly, you are only 2 points outside that promotion zone

Congratulations Troy Sheahen on 3rd. Arghhhh, my fellow Aussie, how close was you to this win. I was cheering you on from the sidelines but when your tyres started to wobble 5 laps from home, I thought you could be in serious trouble. A terrific qualifying had you 3rd on the grid and you was able to lead here for 40 of the 72 laps, including those 16 laps right at the end. On that second last lap, you had a 14s lead back to Alexander, but then you pitted. You still was able to finish in 3rd, only 9s behind Jesus, and 8s ahead of Victor back in 4th. Unlucky mate

WIN: Aleksandar Tot (first win this season)
POLE: Victor Nekrasov (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Aleksandar Tot (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Jenne Breugelmans (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Jesús Torres (passed 17 cars)

Well a rather good match so my biggest push of the season. The problem was I have 0 driver motivation, and hence 24th on the grid, and using the 2 stopper. I had 10 cars in front of me in a train, I just couldn't even pass 1 of them. So the first 20 laps I remained where I was but then guys started pitting. I found some clear air and was posting top 10 lap times, and was able to get as high as 14th. But I then got caught up behind those 1 stoppers, and just couldn't get around them. In the end I lost all my energy 3 laps from home and lost another couple of places late

Qualified: 24th (predicted 20th)
Finished: 22nd (predicted 14th)
Troy Sheahen
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5654 colocada 11 Mai 2022, 03:38:16 Citar 
Yeah it was a little disappointing but I was really pushing the envelope on tyre wear in the opening stint.....
Jesús Torres
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Espanha 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5655 colocada 11 Mai 2022, 12:07:40 (Editado em 11 Mai 2022, 12:08:43 por Jesús Torres) Citar 
Thanks Deon for your excellent race summaries, and for the congratulations on my unexpected 2nd place, thanks to Troy's unexpected stop, tough luck mate.

The one-stop strategy was the right one, that made him recover a lot of positions when almost all the managers made their first stop.

I already mentioned that I don't intend to move up in category...yet, although I will go every race for the points with the aim of finishing in the top 10 at the end of the season.
Aleksandar Tot
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Sérvia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5656 colocada 11 Mai 2022, 16:20:59 Citar 
Thanks Dean!
It is nice that I don't have the title of "unlucky one" anymore. :)
Somehow, I have the feeling that the unexpected win last night was small compensation for Hockenheim, and I will gladly take it.
It is too bad that the promotion zone is so close, so I will need to be more careful not to get more unexpected results.

Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5657 colocada 14 Mai 2022, 06:51:18 Citar 
Congratulations Geoff Atkin on 1st. You were 1 of 17 that went for the dry tyres in a very wet start. The rain came on lap 3, so couldn't have been better for you. You was 4th on the grid, but had dropped down to 16th, before the rain stopped. Just 2 laps later you was 3rd and 13 laps later, you were leading. You led for 10 laps before pitting for your one and only stop, coming back out in 4th. Again though, just 13 laps later you were leading and remained there for the final 16 laps. A hard fought win this one, as we had 4 managers all within 1s of the lead, late in this race. In the end you made your car so wide, no-one could get around you, and won by 0.6s

Congratulations Andrea Squizzato on 2nd. You too opted to start the race on the wet tyre and sat right on Geoff's bumper at the grid. You seem to perform better in the dry, and only dropped back to 11th before the rain stopped. Just 2 laps later you were leading, and led for the next 13 laps before Geoff got around you. There wasn't much separating the 2 of you for the rest of the race, even though you had dropped down to 4th with just a couple of laps remaining. But Jean-marc's tyres started to wobble late, and Mateusz pitted very late, gifting you the podium

Congratulations Jean-marc Boissinot on 3rd. And yet another that opted to start the race with the dry tyre. You were 7th on the grid and had dropped down to 14th before the rain stopped. Just 2 laps later you were 2nd, but soon after dropped down to 3rd before doing a very early stop on lap 19. You came out in 5th and dropped down to 6th soon after before clawing your way back to 2nd. You sat in 2nd for 12 laps very late in the race before the tyres were really starting to struggle. You just couldn't hold off Andrea but you beat Martino by 8s back in 4th

WIN: Geoff Atkin (first win this season)
POLE: Mika Pekkarinen (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: James Berriman (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (sixth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Daniele Bontempo and Mingo Solis (both passed 21 cars)

Tactis were beautiful, I could not have done any better there. I went with the whiting start and we just had the 2 dry laps before the rain came down. I was 10th on the grid and had fallen back to 24th before the rain started. But just 3 laps later I was 5th. The problem was I refuse to use Spa training as I am trying to build this driver. So I had to race with low CT just to get my energy back from the previous race. And he just slowly fell back through the field to finish a very disappointing 23rd

Started: 10th (predicted 10th)
Finished: 23rd (predicted 24th)
Mateusz Włodarczyk
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Polónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5658 colocada 14 Mai 2022, 13:07:54 Citar 
Ahhh and I thought I had enough fuel for 51 laps... apparently underfueled by just 1 or 2 liters. Well, we learn from our mistakes all the time
Ivan Silva
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5659 colocada 14 Mai 2022, 14:40:51 Citar 
I had a solid result but i was waiting for GPRO to throw us a surprise last night. Strategy was spot on, i just didnt push as much as others did. But overall Im satisfied with the results so far
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5660 colocada 18 Mai 2022, 06:41:08 Citar 
Congratulations Aleksandar Tot on 1st. A very dominant display by you here today. You were 3rd on the grid but you found the lead after only 3 laps. The only time you lost the lead from there was when you pitted. All up you led here for 47 of the 70 laps, including the final 11 laps. Fabricio was putting heaps of pressure on you late in the race, but you just hung on to beat him by 0.3s. Your 2nd win of the season and you have climbed up to 4th in the group, only 3 points outside that promotion zone. Now to not accidently promote :D

Congratulations Fabricio Ramos on 2nd. Your 3rd season in this group, and you came into this race with 0 points this season. Although 4 times this season you had qualified inside the top 10. You qualified 9th here but after 20 laps, you had fallen back to 11th. Your stops were a few laps behind all the others on 2 stops and that allowed you to quickly get to 2nd. You was even allowed to lead for 4 laps, just before your final stop. You came out from there in 3rd, 8 laps later you got to 2nd, less then 0.5 behind Alexsander. An awesome result, and retention is done

Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 3rd. You had pole here but lost the lead in that opening lap. You did pinch the lead again for 1 lap on lap 23, but that was the only time you led this race. I feel the longer the race went, the more spots you lost. You had dropped down to 4th with just 6 laps remaining and a podium seemed unlikely. But you was able to get around Jean-marc very late in the race to snare your 7th podium of the season. You still lead this group, and I feel you may have raced a bit more conservative here, so considering that, a good result here

WIN: Aleksandar Tot (second win this season)
POLE: Mateusz Włodarczyk (third pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Alessandro Casagrande (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (seventh one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alessandro Casagrande (passed 9 cars)

I qualified a very distant 18th as expected, but was surprised at my speed. It was tough early with Victor in 3rd place and a long train of 15 behind him, no-one was overtaking anyone. Once those first round of pit stops started happening, I had some clean air and had got to 9th. But the top 8 were getting away from me, I just could not catch them. In the end a very respectable 11th place finish, but I think I need to prepare for Pro. I have finished 10th, 11th, 11th, and 11th in 4 races this season. I am close to the points but they are just eluding me. Even this race, a good result but yet I still slip another place lower in this group

Started: 18th (predicted 20th)
Finished: 11th (predicted 20th)
Troy Sheahen
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5661 colocada 18 Mai 2022, 11:32:30 Citar 
Your write ups are great Dean!

Thanks for taking the time to do this :)
Fabricio Ramos
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Brasil 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5662 colocada 18 Mai 2022, 15:01:31 Citar 
Tks a lot Dean, finally a podium here. It was all in for me, taking advantage driver's FT.

Congratz to Aleksandar, he was able to win with bad tyres, despite my boost laps in the end
Aleksandar Tot
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Sérvia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5663 colocada 18 Mai 2022, 19:12:41 Citar 
Thanks, Dean and Fabricio.
I was honestly surprised with another win, didn't expect to be so fast with not-well optimized PHA... It seems that boost at the beginning of the race solved everything. After that, I was just running the race for others, in the first half for Mateusz, and the second half for Fabricio.
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5664 colocada 20 Mai 2022, 02:27:00 Citar 
Just 7 races left in this season and yet we still have no idea who wants this final promotion spot. That's the problem, no-one wants it, but some-one must win it. At the moment Martino is the favourite to get this spot, but we have another 5 managers all just less then 9 points back

The top 2 are set, maybe the only question is. Who will finish on top? I am leaning towards Mateusz, he just seems to be doing enough, to keep Jean-marc behind him. It is this 3rd place I watch with keen interest :D
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #5665 colocada 21 Mai 2022, 06:24:09 Citar 
Congratulations Mateusz Włodarczyk on 1st. On the 2 stopper, and yet again another pole, his 4th this season. Martino got the better start and you dropped back to 2nd after l lap. That is where you remained until that first round of pit stops. You both pitted on the same lap, but 3 laps later, you re-took the lead. Apart from that 1 lap after your final stop, you was never headed again, winning the race by 10s. You have never raced in Elite before, but going by this season you should do M5 proud. You increase your lead over this group to 12 points

Congratulations Geoff Atkin on 2nd. You were on the same 2 stopper as Mateusz, and qualified next to him on the grid in 2nd. Just a poor start had you back to 4th after that opening lap. Seven laps later you reached 3rd, but you never improved on that for the rest of the race. Well not until the 2nd last lap when Martino's wobbly tyres could not hold you off any longer, and you snared 2nd. You beat Martino by 3s and collected your 3rd podium of the season. When we last heard from Martino, he said he wasn't promoting, but yet still races hard. You could so easily promote as you currently sit only 4 points outside that promotion zone

Congratulations Martino Colombo on 3rd. And another on that same strategy and you was 4th on the grid. You had a blistering start though and hit the lead even before the completion of the 1st lap. That is where you remained until your 1st stop. You quickly got back to 2nd after that stop, but you would never be able to lead the race again. Virtually sat in 2nd for the rest of the race until those tyres of yours really started to struggle. Unlucky to lose 2nd, but then again, I guessed you pushed just a little too hard. Still unsure if you are promoting or not, you are certainly racing like you want to

WIN: Mateusz Włodarczyk (fourth win this season)
POLE: Mateusz Włodarczyk (fourth pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Geoff Atkin (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (eighth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Luis Ferreira (passed 15 cars)

I was on the same 2 stopper as 31 others here and qualified where expected, 19th. I jumped 3 on the opening lap and sat in 16th for the next 19 laps. I improved on that when the 1 stoppers started to pit and had got to 14th. So still 30 laps to go at this stage but I was never able to improve on that. I finished the race just over 8s behind Aleksander, and really had to use my boost laps at the end to hold off Gorka, Mika, and James. So yet again another spot dropped here and I am deep in that relegation zone now. The good news, there is some strong Pro drivers on the market

Started: 19th (predicted 20th)
Finished: 14th (predicted 20th)
Martino Colombo
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5666 colocada 21 Mai 2022, 10:05:18 Citar 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 21st 2022,06:24:09 )

When we last heard from Martino, he said he wasn't promoting,

Hey, I think you got it wrong Manager? ;)
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5667 colocada 22 Mai 2022, 00:45:11 Citar 
Hmmmm, you are correct. I had to read back on the forum but you are right. Well that changes everything. You are racing in top form and still sit in 3rd in this group. You have a small 4 point buffer back to Geoff, but with 6 races left, remain the favourite to claim this final promotion spot
Dean Francis
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5668 colocada 25 Mai 2022, 06:15:56 Citar 
Aleksandr Gerassimtsik was so unlucky here. He spent up big putting himself 30M in the red. The massive upgrade helped you get 5th on the grid. And you was dominating the race mid-race, leading for 16 laps before disaster. Only 11 laps from home, a tyre puncture ended your race. You still sit 37th in this group and no money. Sorry mate, I believe your season is over

Congratulations Jean-marc Boissinot on 1st. Well maybe this Group Championship is not over yet! Surprisingly your 1st pole of the season, and you was on the 2 stopper. You dominated the first 20 laps, no-one could get near you. You then pitted and dropped back to 3rd, but the 1 stoppers were in front of you. Once they pitted you took over the lead again, and led for 7 laps, before pitting for the final time. Again you came out in 3rd and it didn't look like you would improve on that. But Aleksandr DNF 12 laps from home, and Rumen with all his energy gone, with 7 laps still to go. Allowed to cruise over the line and get to within 5 points of our Group Leader Mateusz

Congratulations Rumen Atanasov on 2nd. First season here after your promotion and you have certainly been struggling, a best finish of only 18th in race 4. You were only 21st on the grid and points looked so far away. But you passed 3 on the opening lap and continued that charge, reaching 2nd just before your only stop. You returned on track in 3rd and incredibly hit the lead with 11 laps remaining. You had a 5s lead over Jean-marc with 7 laps to go, when all your energy disappeared. Still a fantastic 2nd, and with 8 points in the bank, retention is done

Congratulations James Berriman on 3rd. You was also a long way back on the grid in 19th, but you were also on the same 1 stopper as Rumen. A brilliant start, jumping 4 on that first lap. When it was time to pit you had climbed up to 4th. You stopped on the same lap as Rumen, but yet came back way down in 16th. You had terrific pace though and stormed back up to 3rd with 11 laps to go. The top 2 were long gone but a strong run from you here today to collect your 2nd podium of the season

WIN: Jean-marc Boissinot (second win this season)
POLE: Jean-marc Boissinot (first pole this season)
FASTEST LAP: Jean-marc Boissinot (second one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (ninth one this season) can anyone beat him
BEST OVERTAKER: Rumen Atanasov and Martino Colombo(both passed 19 cars)

This is my 3rd season in this group and this is my worst race during that time. I expected to be well back because of my 1 stopper. We only had the 8 one stoppers, and 3 of them finished in the top 4. I jumped 2 on the opening lap, but the rest is all downhill. I was just so slow, my lap times were very rarely inside the top 25. This one I will try and forget very quickly, but we still have another 5 races to complete this season

Started: 30th (predicted 30th)
Finished: 29th (predicted 20th)
Jenne Breugelmans
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5669 colocada 25 Mai 2022, 09:00:34 Citar 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 25th 2022,06:15:56 )

BEST PIT STOP: Troy Sheahen (ninth one this season) can anyone beat him

Since he already won 9, no one can beat him over the whole season.
On the other hand, means he did not get it 3 times, so yes, sometimes you can :-)

(Yes I know it was probably just a rhetorical question :-P
Aleksandr Gerassimtsik
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #5670 colocada 25 Mai 2022, 19:36:56 Citar 
Yeah, tough luck. This really might send me back to Pro. Will see soon enough.

Página « 1 2 3 ... 188 [189190 ... 199 200 201 » Ir rapidamente para a página:

Responder a este tópico