Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite
Pagina [12 3 ... 182 183 184 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) 5502 replici
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
Posturi: 2455
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #1 postat Mar 7 2020, 18:31:23 (editat ultima dată Apr 26 2020, 06:08:08 de Ivelin Dobrev) Citează 
CURRENT GAME STATUS

Game over! Town Wins!
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2 postat Mar 8 2020, 06:20:37 (editat ultima dată Mar 9 2020, 08:26:31 de Ivelin Dobrev) Citează 
GAME SPECIFIC RULES AND SETUP

The setup is based on the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”.

1. Every player will have a character name from the show.

2. This is a closed setup. Players do not know the roles in play. The roles may vary from common to never seen before ones.

3. Roles and Alignments may or may not reflect the characters’ personality and image.

4. This setup is considered BASTARD. However, I can confirm that there is no Cult, nor a Jester in the setup.

5. You are not informed whether or not there is Daytalk in the game. Only the concerned players will be advised on that.

6. There is a Night 0 in the setup. It will last not more than 24h. Unless it is specifically specified in your Role PM, you do not have a night action on N0.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #3 postat Mar 8 2020, 06:28:18 Citează 
GENERAL GAME RULES

General

1: Read the rules! There may be changes since previous rule sets.

2: Always play to meet your win condition (this does not mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so).

3: Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

4: All roles will be assigned randomly. Random.org will be used for everything that requires randomness - http://www.random.org/

5: On occasions the Game Moderator may make mistakes. Feel free to PM me if you believe I have made an error and I will address it as soon as possible.

Activity

1: All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours during any day (including weekends). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed. In a long game, it is totally understandable if people will miss the odd day on occasion. Please try not to, but it won't be an issue if this is a rare occurrence, and please try and let me know beforehand.

Voting & Deadlines

1: Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any relevant deadline is reached. If the game day ends before the deadline is reached, then this rule will not apply.

2: If there is a voting deadline in force (a deadline requiring all players to vote but not ending the day once it passes), then you may not unvote after this deadline without voting someone else in the same post. If a vote deadline has passed, failing to vote someone else properly in the same post that you unvote will result in your unvote being invalid and your vote remaining where it was.

3: Votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player must be preceded by an unvote if you already have a vote in place. Unvotes may be of the format "##Unvote player name". Failure to unvote will make any subsequent vote invalid. Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Ivelin

is the correct format.

##Unvote Kevin

is the correct format.

##Unvote

is NOT accepted in this game.

4: If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched (usually more than half of the active players voting for the lynch of one player, but this number can vary due to roles and game mechanics), then there will be no lynch.

5: If any player is replaced, I may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

6. If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I may revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

7: If a deadline passes that either ends the day or starts a break in the day, then you may not post after this deadline has passed. You may only post again once the mod has posted to re-open the thread (such as starting the new day).

8: There will be no twilight (talking after a lynch has been decided) in this game. After a lynch the game will proceed to the night phase. Once an instalynch situation is reached players are expected to stop posting. Anyone posting after an instalynch has been reached will be punished if it is by anything more than a few seconds.

Posting

1: Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted. This applies to any QT you have access to as well (where it is also forbidden to delete posts).

2: Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. You must significantly paraphrase any communication you receive from me (minimal tweaking of some words or word order will still be classed as quoting mod communication) and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

3: You may not quote communication from any off thread QT, such as a Mason QT or Mafia QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

4: I, the mod, am unlikely to respond to any questions in thread as I have no intention or confirming the motives or honesty of those asking questions. As such, you should PM me anything you wish clarified or wish to ask, and not ask in thread, and must significantly paraphrase any response if you are sharing it in thread.

5: Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off site thread that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. The exception to this is if the mod provides a Dead Thread for you to talk to other dead players on. No one is permitted to make one apart from the mod as only the mod knows if your death is definitely permanent. I advise all dead players to continue to follow the game as being dead might not mean you are dead forever and may not mean you cannot influence the game.

Off Thread Communication

1: You are not entitled to communicate about this game with any other player outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2: No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without my express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3: If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Actions

1: You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action if your night action is not compulsory) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

2: Night actions cannot be altered after I have received them, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1: You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Light insulting is permitted, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2: Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is strictly forbidden.

3. Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

4: Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles to see who has visited or monitoring their activity. This is discussed more here if you are interested.

5: Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1: I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. If a townie is modkilled, the day will end.

2: Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3: Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4: Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

---

If you have any questions or anything you are unsure of, always feel free to PM me to ask.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #4 postat Mar 8 2020, 06:40:20 (editat ultima dată Apr 20 2020, 18:15:43 de Ivelin Dobrev) Citează 
Players List
(click on the player name to view their profile)

1. Kirsty Ridley was killed on N1
2. Andre de Carvalho
3. Riley Dunlop was killed on N4
4. Tim Wagner
5. Lech Witarczyk
6. Martin Irla replaced by Jimmy De Roy was lynched on D2
7. Tom Byrne was lynched on D3
8. Lyee Chong
9. Sudeep Pednekar was lynched on D1
10. Mike Baston was killed on N2
11. Jasper Coosemans
12. George Slater
13. Sebastian Jóźwiak
14. Ahmet Sonverdi was lynched on D4

Reserves

1. Sam Wainwright
2. Jimmy De Roy
3. Phil Maunder
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #5 postat Mar 8 2020, 06:43:28 (editat ultima dată Apr 20 2020, 18:20:42 de Ivelin Dobrev) Citează 
Links to game events
(Click on the text to take you to the post)

Day 1

Day start
Vote Count 1.1
Vote Count 1.2
Vote Count 1.3
Activity Nudge to Lyee and Tom
Vote Count 1.4
Vote Count 1.5
Vote Count 1.6
Vote Count 1.7
Vote Count 1.8
Final Vote Count
Lynch/Day end

Day 2

Day start
Vote Count 2.1
Vote Count 2.2
Activity Nudge to Martin
Vote Count 2.3
Activity Nudge to Martin, Tom and Ahmet
Jimmy replaces Martin
Vote Count 2.4
Activity Nudge to Tim, Jasper and Ahmet
Vote Count 2.5
Vote Count 2.6
Vote Count 2.7
Vote Count 2.8
Vote Count 2.9
Vote Count 2.10
Vote Count 2.11
Final Vote Count
Lynch/Day end

Day 3

Day start
Vote Count 3.1
Vote Count 3.2
Vote Count 3.3
Vote Count 3.4
Vote Count 3.5
Vote Count 3.6
Vote Count 3.7
Vote Count 3.8
Final Vote Count
Lynch/Day end

Day 4

Day start
Vote Count 4.1
Vote Count 4.2
Vote Count 4.3
Unofficial Vote Count 4.4
Unofficial Vote Count 4.5
Unofficial Vote Count 4.6
Final Vote Count
Lynch/Day end

Day 5

Day start
Vote Count 5.1
Vote Count 5.2
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #6 postat Mar 8 2020, 06:44:31 (editat ultima dată Apr 18 2020, 21:41:47 de Ivelin Dobrev) Citează 
Current Deadline(s)

With 7 players alive, it will require 4 votes to achieve a lynch decision. Day 5 Lynch deadline is Wednesday, April 22nd at 19:00 CET.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7 postat Mar 9 2020, 17:30:48 Citează 
Night 0 has begun.

It will end on March 10th, 17:00 CET.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupa Rookie - 165)

Moderator topic
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #8 postat Mar 10 2020, 17:14:22 Citează 
Day 1 has begun.

With 14 players alive, it will require 8 votes to achieve a lynch decision. Day 1 Lynch deadline is Tuesday, March 17th, 20:00:00 CET

YOU MAY NOW POST HERE!

Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Posturi: 447
  Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #9 postat Mar 10 2020, 17:34:48 Citează 
##vote Tim

For defending Ivelin in the last game ;)
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Posturi: 7849
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #10 postat Mar 10 2020, 17:58:19 Citează 
Afternoon

##vote Mike

Not seen you in a game for a while
Martin Irla
(Grupa Amateur - 28)

Posturi: 660
  Ţară:
Uruguay 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #11 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:00:01 Citează 
##Vote Lyee

Just because he usually posts when im sleeping and i have too much to read to catch up later....
Sudeep Pednekar
(Grupa Rookie - 41)

Posturi: 698
  Ţară:
India 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #12 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:04:40 Citează 
##Vote Sebastian

Welcome to the wretched world of mafia. Looking forward to playing with ya :]
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupa Master - 1)

Posturi: 1376
  Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #13 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:14:10 Citează 
##Vote Ahmet

Just because I'm quicker to post than him!
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 3021
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #14 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:18:23 Citează 
##vote Sebastian

fake voting
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupa Amateur - 49)

Posturi: 7849
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #15 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:24:15 Citează 
Sebastian it's [ b ] to make it bold, without spaces. and [ / b ] to stop the bold if you want to write more after voting. Jasper you unhelpful git! :P
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Posturi: 99
  Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #16 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:25:59 Citează 
##vote Tim

I hold a grudge.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupa Master - 1)

Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #17 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:34:24 Citează 
vote Ahmet

Well, I immediately realized that after I posted that something's missing, so I'll do it again. Thanks Kirsty :)
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #18 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:36:29 Citează 
Something is still missing, Sebastian...
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupa Master - 1)

Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #19 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:37:19 Citează 
##vote Ahmet

It may be hard to believe but I swear I don't do that on purpose :D
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #20 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:37:44 Citează 
To be fair, he did say he would do it again.
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #21 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:40:18 Citează 
I actually consider that he could be joking. Would have been a decent one.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #22 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:42:46 Citează 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ March 10th 2020,18:24:15 )

Jasper you unhelpful git! :P

Kirsty you collector of easy town credit!
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupa Master - 1)

Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #23 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:47:02 Citează 
Well to be honest right after my first attempt I immediately realized that I screwed up and even send Ivelin a message that I think I screwed up. After the second failure I simply couldn't stop laughing at myself. Third time the charm or however you say it :D
Martin Irla
(Grupa Amateur - 28)

Posturi: 660
  Ţară:
Uruguay 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #24 postat Mar 10 2020, 18:51:11 Citează 
You might get into trouble for that Seb....
In my first mafia game i made a similar mistake and then i had to spend 3 days arguing and explaining that it was just an honest mistake,jaja....

Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Master - 3)

Posturi: 828
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #25 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:40:24 Citează 
##vote Martin

Last one to post before me
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #26 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:47:00 Citează 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 10th 2020,19:40:24 )

##vote Martin

Last one to post before me

That's a new level of skimming.

Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Master - 3)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #27 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:49:37 Citează 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 10th 2020,19:47:00 )

Starting as you started last game huh? Accusing me of skimming LOL
Andre de Carvalho
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #28 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:50:43 Citează 
I think that was me, Riley ;)
Lech Witarczyk
(Grupa Rookie - 52)

Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #29 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:52:53 Citează 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ March 10th 2020,19:49:37 )

Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ March 10th 2020,19:47:00 )

Starting as you started last game huh? Accusing me of skimming LOL

I think that it was the first time in my life I used the word "skimming".

##unvote Tim
##vote Riley

#LynchAllLiars
Riley Dunlop
(Grupa Master - 3)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #30 postat Mar 10 2020, 19:53:06 Citează 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ March 10th 2020,19:50:43 )

I think that was me, Riley ;)
Oh yeah! You are right - brain fade
Pagina [12 3 ... 182 183 184 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite

Răspunde la acest subiect