Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 238 [239240 ... 609 610 611 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Subiect: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 replici
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Posturi: 9105
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (4)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7138 postat Iul 3 2022, 17:07:01 Citează 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,16:45:31 )

Yeah yeah. I know I'm not your russian friend.

i prefer choosing my friends myself regardless of nationality but I can guarantee you already you will never even be a mate.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,15:41:33 )

If use your logic, Hitler was not bad guy, just used a bit of truth and some lies. All do these. No difference.

he was the same as Putin and your president if it comes to being able to convince people that he/they always speak the truth and being able to do it in a way that if you repeat it enough people will believe you in the end.

Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,16:45:31 )

Because profession of our president has value for you. Therefore, I can assume that a person's profession means something. Is not it?

I don’t give a damn about your president or his profession. All I know is that he is not the saint you think he is, even Igor does not believe everything your Comical Ali says
Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Posturi: 289
  Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #7139 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:05:16 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,17:07:01 )

i prefer choosing my friends myself regardless of nationality but I can guarantee you already you will never even be a mate.

Oh, my heart is broken

he was the same as Putin and your president if it comes to being able to convince people that he/they always speak the truth and being able to do it in a way that if you repeat it enough people will believe you in the end.

It only means that you don't know anything about Ukrainians if you think that Zelensky can do that. But Hitler and Putin have already done this. It's truth.

I don’t give a damn about your president or his profession. All I know is that he is not the saint you think he is, even Igor does not believe everything your Comical Ali says

So, what is your profession?
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7140 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:17:22 Citează 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,18:05:16 )

It only means that you don't know anything about Ukrainians if you think that Zelensky can do that. But Hitler and Putin have already done this. It's truth.

he convinced enough to vote him to become president. So he is definetly not far off

Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,18:05:16 )

So, what is your profession?

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7141 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:23:12 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,18:17:22 )

he convinced enough to vote him to become president. So he is definetly not far off

This proves once again that you have no idea why

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,18:17:22 )

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

But why, I'm sure you're smarter and more successful than Comical Ali.

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7142 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:42:22 (editat ultima dată Iul 3 2022, 18:43:39 de Jimmy De Roy) Citează 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,18:23:12 )

This proves once again that you have no idea why

it proves that you talk nonsense and have no clue about politics.

Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 3rd 2022,18:23:12 )

But why, I'm sure you're smarter and more successful than Comical Ali.

Oh I am both cause I am not a corrupt politician
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Posturi: 2069
  Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7143 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:48:21 Citează 
War in Ukraine. Total estimated losses of the Russian occupying forces for the 130th day (07.03.22)
~ 35970(+100) In personnel
~ 1000 POWs
217 Airplanes
187(+1) Helicopters
1584(+2) Tanks
3744(+7) BBM
801(+1) Artillery systems
105 Means of air defense
246 RSZV
2618(+4) Automotive equipment and tanks with PMM
15 Ships and boats
654(+1) Operational-tactical UAVs
144 cruise missiles
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Posturi: 2287
  Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7144 postat Iul 3 2022, 18:57:44 (editat ultima dată Iul 3 2022, 19:09:29 de Ihor Rusnak) Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,15:41:33 )

that is true and just like you I don’t trust everything zelensky says, he will lie in order to get more help and one can not disagree with trying that but that is why I said there would be lies from Ukrainian side. Again not as much as Putin lies as he will be lying to justify what he is doing.

I don't quite see how you see it. Especially with Zelensky's very close cooperation with Western leaders, who also have their own independent sources of information.

Do you not understand that the lies of Russia-total. All, without exception, all the narratives of Russia and Putin that justified this war were lies. And, fortunately, even those who doubted at the beginning understood this.

Although this is understandable, but here's another proof that Russia and Putin use the word "nazism" as a narrative - simply an informational weapon.

https://t.me/voynareal/27237
A database of approximately 8 million articles about Ukraine, collected from more than 8,000 Russian websites since 2014, shows that references to nazism were at a relatively low level for 8 years before skyrocketing to unprecedented levels on February 24. Since then, they have remained at a high level.

And now Russia is exploiting Western weaknesses, such as fears of escalation, to destroy civilian targets in Ukraine with impunity in an attempt to lower morale, to show that resistance will lead to more casualties. Lavrov and Peskov, in fact, said this in their statements.

he was the same as Putin and your president if it comes to being able to convince people that he/they always speak the truth

It's kind of surreal, Jimmy. I don't understand why you don't understand this. Putin lies to justify tens of thousands of murders and the deterioration of the lives of almost everyone on this planet. Zelensky can (I emphasize the hypothetical nature of this statement) lie (such as military casualties) in order to be able to defend himself and reduce the number of deaths of both military and civilians.

Therefore, comparing Putin and Hitler (but not Germany and Russia) is absolutely correct - there is a lot in common in their personal narratives. But dragging Zelensky here is complete insanity (sorry for the diagnosis).

Although, in fact, I do not remember outright manipulation on his part about this. Think for yourself - he is talking to the Ukrainian people about our own people, who are unlikely to understand the manipulation of numbers when it comes to the lives of their loved ones. Any figures can be obtained from alternative sources that will compromise his own statements. Although Russia compromises itself every day and gets away with it.

Can you clearly say what exactly Zelensky was lying or lying about?

even Igor does not believe everything your Comical Ali says

Let me explain so there is no misunderstanding. Although, personally, my distrust of him (or rather, his entire entourage) concerns internal issues that have almost nothing to do with the war and are not the subject of discussion by the general public. In other words - you hardly know what exactly I mean.

One thing I can say for sure - with regard to civilian casualties, shelling of civilian infrastructure - he did not lie and does not lie. The problem is that, as I see it, at least the sources that you use do not cover this problem very well. Yet every day in Ukraine, civilians are killed far from the front lines after shelling with rockets or long-range MLRS.

Also, please write my name correctly. Otherwise, if you had not been vouched for and confirmed that you are Belgian, then I would have been even more convinced that you are strongly connected with Russia.

The spelling Igor is a clear sign of the use of Russian transliteration. Although, perhaps your translator is just configured that way.

Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (3)
Postare veche #7145 postat Iul 3 2022, 19:09:57 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,18:42:22 )

it proves that you talk nonsense and have no clue about politics.

You are funny. I live in Ukraine and I know why people made such a choice but it's nonsense, and you live in Belgium and know better than me.
We are not politicians, we are people( like you) who live in this country and we say you're wrong, but you stick your head in the sand like an ostrich and repeat the same thing

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,18:42:22 )

Oh I am both cause I am not a corrupt politician

But we talk about comedians, not corrupt politicians. So, what is your profession?
Franciscus Van Essche
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Posturi: 150
  Ţară:
Angola 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (4)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7146 postat Iul 3 2022, 19:37:31 Citează 
For the Ukrainian friends in this forum, here in Portugal we get a daily update on the Russian invasion of the Ukraine!

It is not tiring but at times we loose stomach of watching the atrocities committed by the Russians!

But, we will not loose any support for the Ukraine in their defence of their great country!
I am a firm believer that our politicians should do more now to prepare us of what will come as a result of the war?
Out of control inflation only one of the more immediate effects.

Jimmy de Roy, you are not the voice of the Belgians and Europeans, I know most citizens of Europe are very worried with what happens in Ukraine and are against Putin and the Russian Federation!

Clearly we have freedom of speech so everybody can speak out and share their opinions, unlike in Russia!
Last week there was a protest against NATO in Madrid, about 2000 people took part in this, carrying red flags with a fist!? Everybody could easily see from where they got support for this!
The difference here is that these protesters went home at night and slept in peace!
No need to explain what would have happened if this was a protest in Russia against their invasion and war against the Ukraine?

And to those on the far right, make no mistake Putin only likes you to disturb and destabilise our democracy’s and our union!

GFOOU!
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7147 postat Iul 3 2022, 21:01:44 (editat ultima dată Iul 3 2022, 21:05:54 de Jimmy De Roy) Citează 
Quote ( Franciscus Van Essche @ July 3rd 2022,19:37:31 )

Jimmy de Roy, you are not the voice of the Belgians and Europeans, I know most citizens of Europe are very worried with what happens in Ukraine and are against Putin and the Russian Federation!

Have I said I am not worried? Have I said I agree with what happens?
Have I said I am the voice of everyone?

I am critical towards both and according to Ihor that is not a bad thing.

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,18:57:44 )

I don't quite see how you see it. Especially with Zelensky's very close cooperation with Western leaders, who also have their own independent sources of information.

our information sources are US and Uk, I don’t think I need to explain why I am sceptical about them.

Can you clearly say what exactly Zelensky was lying or lying about?

do you believe everything he says? One thing I don’t get is he was screaming Putin wanted him death yet he still is in Ukraine and alive. I don’t have to tell you if Russia wants someone gone it won’t take 2 days for it to happen.

One thing I can say for sure - with regard to civilian casualties, shelling of civilian infrastructure - he did not lie and does not lie. The problem is that, as I see it, at least the sources that you use do not cover this problem very well. Yet every day in Ukraine, civilians are killed far from the front lines after shelling with rockets or long-range MLRS.

ok and I know I will get everyone on my back but all you 100% sure there is no friendly fire and that then is said it is Russians? Not saying it is the case but it often happens in wars.

Also, please write my name correctly. Otherwise, if you had not been vouched for and confirmed that you are Belgian, then I would have been even more convinced that you are strongly connected with Russia.

The spelling Igor is a clear sign of the use of Russian transliteration. Although, perhaps your translator is just configured that way.

I made a typo so I am sorry for that and I don’t use a translator.

and I expect apologies for you saying I am not Belgian and have connections with Russia, I have 2 Russians teammates, I had a Ukrainian one and I don’t think that is Russian connections.

But, we will not loose any support for the Ukraine in their defence of their great country!
I am a firm believer that our politicians should do more now to prepare us of what will come as a result of the war?
Out of control inflation only one of the more immediate effects.

let me get you from your cloud, in 1941 western world knew about the massmurders by the nazi’s but they didn’t want to do anything about it because their objective was to end the war, nowadays 70% of our democratic leaders don’t care about Ukrainian citizens either unless it is for their own agenda, why do you think Bojo goes to Ukraine so often or Macron?
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7148 postat Iul 3 2022, 21:04:45 (editat ultima dată Iul 3 2022, 21:16:43 de Jimmy De Roy) Citează 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,12:34:50 )

And that is why you said that my reports about Odessa, with links to official sources, are not worth your attention. And after Stephen Montague shared the BBC material in message 7121, you continue to stick to your line.

I informed you our press commented about it before Stephen posted it but like I said before if it doesn’t fit your purpose you ignore it.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #7149 postat Iul 3 2022, 21:44:12 (editat ultima dată Iul 3 2022, 21:45:50 de Ihor Rusnak) Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,21:01:44 )

ok and I know I will get everyone on my back but all you 100% sure there is no friendly fire and that then is said it is Russians? Not saying it is the case but it often happens in wars.

No, you can't be 100% sure in war. But here we discussed specific cases, the involvement of the Russian side in which has been proven, but the Russians continue to deny involvement.

Therefore, I have the right to doubt when Russia accuses the Armed Forces of Ukraine of shelling peaceful neighborhoods - Russia has already been convicted of a lie so many times that it is simply impossible to believe without evidence (and from the "evidence" they have, as a rule, just opinions, even without video). But I have no doubt that Russia is involved in the crimes when in places of missiles attacks they find peaces of missiles that no one in the world except Russia is armed with.

our information sources are US and Uk, I don’t think I need to explain why I am sceptical about them.

You see, so far everything they have said about Ukraine has been true. They warned everyone publicly that Russia would attack, they said how and when, they are supplying us with valuable intelligence now. I don't have to question their claims because I can't convict US and UK officials of lying. Again - can you tell me what exactly they are lying about?

do you believe everything he says? One thing I don’t get is he was screaming Putin wanted him death yet he still is in Ukraine and alive.

Putin wanted to capture Kyiv not even in two or three days, but in 6 hours (let me remind you, the advanced detachments of Russia were in Kyiv on February 24-25), and Kyiv is now Ukrainian and lives its own life as much as possible.

As for assassination attempts, it was officially confirmed that at least two assassination attempts were planned, but the SSO and SBU liquidated these groups. The presidential administration spoke of four planned assassination attempts. And this is all the "lie" in which you can now "convict" Zelensky. Seriously?

Well, then weigh his lies and tons of Russian lies - finally draw the right conclusions. Otherwise, it turns out that on the Ukrainian side there is a spoonful of lies in a sea of ​​truth, and on the Russian side there is a spoonful of truth in a sea of ​​lies. Unequal, somehow, to say that you don't trust both.

and I expect apologies for you saying I am not Belgian and have connections with Russia, I have 2 Russians teammates, I had a Ukrainian one and I don’t think that is Russian connections.

I said that I would have thought so if I had not been assured otherwise. Thank you for watching the spelling of my name, as its russian transcription is annoying.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,21:04:45 )

I informed you our press commented about it before Stephen posted it but like I said before if it doesn’t fit your purpose you ignore it.

I saw it, I read all messages. But after that, you continued to bicker with Senya. But, ok, passed, because this conversation becomes like a showdown of personal relationships, and not a conversation on a specific topic.

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7150 postat Iul 3 2022, 21:54:48 Citează 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,21:44:12 )

You see, so far everything they have said about Ukraine has been true. They warned everyone publicly that Russia would attack, they said how and when, they are supplying us with valuable intelligence now. I don't have to question their claims because I can't convict US and UK officials of lying. Again - can you tell me what exactly they are lying about?

it is possible they are not lying about it at the moment but they don’t have a truth record either, they are still looking for nukes in Iraq. Ask yourself the question why do they provide us with that information.

believe me when in politics your own agenda counts and nothing else, I have witnessed that first hand. At a party meeting I suggested something and was nearly lynched for it only to find out later that the leaders did what I suggested because they could use it to secure their spot in the town council. Since that moment I don’t trust politicians anymore

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,21:44:12 )

I said that I would have thought so if I had not been assured otherwise. Thank you for watching the spelling of my name, as its russian transcription is annoying.

if spelling your name wrong is an insult to you then you doubting my nationality is an even bigger insult
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7151 postat Iul 3 2022, 22:09:44 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,21:54:48 )

it is possible they are not lying about it at the moment but they don’t have a truth record either, they are still looking for nukes in Iraq. Ask yourself the question why do they provide us with that information.

I don't know what kind of nuclear weapons in Iraq you're talking about, but the US publicly admitted that they screwed up with chemical weapons as the reason for the invasion. But let me remind you that this was an important, but far from the only reason, and they admitted their mistake, what is even more important is the state in the form of top officials and society as a whole.

Do I trust the United States in everything - no, do I understand that they will not lose theirs in the situation with Ukraine - yes. But the United States is helping Ukraine the most at the moment, and so far there is no reason to believe that they are somehow harming Ukraine or using it as a bargaining chip. Therefore, let's consider each case separately and in this case there is no reason not to believe them.

believe me when in politics your own agenda counts and nothing else, I have witnessed that first hand. At a party meeting I suggested something and was nearly lynched for it only to find out later that the leaders did what I suggested because they could use it to secure their spot in the town council. Since that moment I don’t trust politicians anymore

I understand you perfectly, classic Machiavellianism. And I'm sorry that you fell victim to these political games. Therefore, I prefer to play from behind the scenes, rather than be public in these matters. But you must agree that your example is not comparable to the geopolitical situation that has taken shape at the moment. The allies, with all their desire, cannot refuse to support Ukraine, because they finally realized that such a refusal would cost them many times more in the near future.

if spelling your name wrong is an insult to you then you doubting my nationality is an even bigger insult

I said that I would have doubted if I had not been assured otherwise. Now I have no reason to do so. As for the name - forget it, I'm not offended, I just pointed out that it is spelled a little differently.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (4)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #7152 postat Iul 3 2022, 22:13:46 Citează 

For the Ukrainian friends in this forum

Thank you, Franciscus . It is really important to understand that you are not alone face to face the horde, that there are still people and countries that are not indifferent to what is happening in Ukraine. I hope your government will prepare the country for the trials that are coming in the future.

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #7153 postat Iul 3 2022, 22:14:13 Citează 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,22:09:44 )

I don't know what kind of nuclear weapons in Iraq you're talking about, but the US publicly admitted that they screwed up with chemical weapons as the reason for the invasion. But let me remind you that this was an important, but far from the only reason, and they admitted their mistake, what is even more important is the state in the form of top officials and society as a whole.

Do I trust the United States in everything - no, do I understand that they will not lose theirs in the situation with Ukraine - yes. But the United States is helping Ukraine the most at the moment, and so far there is no reason to believe that they are somehow harming Ukraine or using it as a bargaining chip. Therefore, let's consider each case separately and in this case there is no reason not to believe them.

they admitted their mistake because they couldn’t do anything else, i really hope for you that they won’t have to do that again in a few years

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,22:09:44 )

I understand you perfectly, classic Machiavellianism. And I'm sorry that you fell victim to these political games. Therefore, I prefer to play from behind the scenes, rather than be public in these matters. But you must agree that your example is not comparable to the geopolitical situation that has taken shape at the moment. The allies, with all their desire, cannot refuse to support Ukraine, because they finally realized that such a refusal would cost them many times more in the near future.

Ihor even in geopolitics everyone has their own agenda. I gave you the example of Bojo and macron
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7154 postat Iul 3 2022, 22:26:47 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,22:14:13 )

they admitted their mistake because they couldn’t do anything else, i really hope for you that they won’t have to do that again in a few year

I look at this situation differently - in comparison with Russia and its future relations with my country. Now there are absolutely no prerequisites that Russia will admit its guilt, admit that it has made a monstrous mistake and will try to reconcile with Ukraine. On the contrary, society wants to see us on our knees, humiliated and defeated. This is the key difference - modern Russia is not capable of repentance.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,22:14:13 )

Ihor even in geopolitics everyone has their own agenda. I gave you the example of Bojo and macron

Of course, as in Germany, for example. But we see that it is capable of changing - under the pressure of either allies or society.

Well, think for yourself - the EU is pursuing a rather unprofitable policy for itself, but it is pursuing it, despite all the disadvantages. Countries argue, negotiate, blackmail each other. So there is something more than pragmatic interest. After all, the easiest thing was to just close your eyes, express concern and give Russia the opportunity to act with a free hands.

The world has run out of actions that will harm Russia and will not harm everyone else. But these actions do not stop because much more is at stake than just money. Therefore, to all whiners, I suggest resigning yourself to the fact that in the next few years your life will become worse. But remember, only Russia is to blame for this and its desire to establish itself as an important world player, for no reason at all.

Here I caught me thinking that using the phrase "tired of Ukraine" is incorrect. After all, in fact, this is fatigue from the inadequate behavior of Russia.

Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7155 postat Iul 3 2022, 22:45:15 Citează 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,22:26:47 )

I look at this situation differently - in comparison with Russia and its future relations with my country. Now there are absolutely no prerequisites that Russia will admit its guilt, admit that it has made a monstrous mistake and will try to reconcile with Ukraine. On the contrary, society wants to see us on our knees, humiliated and defeated. This is the key difference - modern Russia is not capable of repentance.

both are not interested in the people (you) they are only interested in your resources (raw materials) just like the Chinese are doing Kazakhstan but in a peaceful way unlike the Russians

Of course, as in Germany, for example. But we see that it is capable of changing - under the pressure of either allies or society.

I don’t know where you get your info but if we have to believe our pm Germany wants to go alone and not all together with other EU countries

Well, think for yourself - the EU is pursuing a rather unprofitable policy for itself, but it is pursuing it, despite all the disadvantages. Countries argue, negotiate, blackmail each other. So there is something more than pragmatic interest. After all, the easiest thing was to just close your eyes, express concern and give Russia the opportunity to act with a free hands.

The world has run out of actions that will harm Russia and will not harm everyone else. But these actions do not stop because much more is at stake than just money. Therefore, to all whiners, I suggest resigning yourself to the fact that in the next few years your life will become worse. But remember, only Russia is to blame for this and its desire to establish itself as an important world player, for no reason at all.

if the EU and All others cared about you this would not have happened, they closed their eyes before and let Russia do what it wanted and became incredibly depended of Russia. So yes Russia is the bad one here but only because others let them get so far.

and now you guys suffer terribly, we suffer because inflation because of sanctions but our leaders don’t give a flying f….

Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7156 postat Iul 3 2022, 23:16:58 Citează 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,22:45:15 )

both are not interested in the people (you) they are only interested in your resources (raw materials) just like the Chinese are doing Kazakhstan but in a peaceful way unlike the Russians

This is too superficial. Yes, we have resources, not hydrocarbons, but we have a lot of metals and other raw materials. But we ourselves are happy to sell them, because Ukraine is a member of the WTO and selling resources or their derivatives is the task of any country.

In a pragmatic sense, the West, before the war, was interested in Ukraine as a buffer between itself and Russia. And everyone, even Ukraine, was to some extent satisfied with everything. But since 2014, everything has changed, Russia violated the integrity of this buffer, and we, and the West, understood (sorry, only to varying degrees) that being neutral is not an option.

Looking at all this, I think that the West is now interested not in Ukrainian resources, but in Ukraine remaining on their side as a geopolitical player. Ukraine itself wants this, and everyone understands this. In addition, after the war, Ukraine will be a good object for investment and experimentation for innovation, if you still have to rebuild everything.

Now I don't see how the US or anyone else can use Ukraine as a bargaining chip, too much is at stake, for Ukraine its very existence, for its neighbors - direct security, for world leaders - the stability and relative peace created over the past 70 years in Europe. And only Russia has nothing to lose, because the elites will never be at a loss, and the people will endure as long as they say. He is incapable of anything else.

I don’t know where you get your info but if we have to believe our pm Germany wants to go alone and not all together with other EU countries

This is similar to what I see from my bell tower. But there are fundamental shifts in relation to Ukraine. Let me remind you that shortly before the war, there was even no question that Germany would freeze the Nord Stream, and in the first month she did not agree to give us anything, except for helmets, which became a meme.

I can’t say that it is now helping a lot with weapons, but, apparently, for the public and politicians, even these steps and the acceptance that their policy has been erroneous for the past 30 years are expensive.

if the EU and All others cared about you this would not have happened, they closed their eyes before and let Russia do what it wanted and became incredibly depended of Russia. So yes Russia is the bad one here but only because others let them get so far.

Yes, it was a terrible mistake. Cheap hydrocarbons were more important than Ukraine, which all these years warned the EU about the danger. But the recognition of this mistake and the attempt to correct it suggests a lot.

And for that matter, we are now in such a situation that the reasons for support are not important to us, the main thing is that we are supported.

and now you guys suffer terribly, we suffer because inflation because of sanctions but our leaders don’t give a flying f….

I don't think so, just curbing inflation in such a situation is very difficult. It's almost a perfect storm, especially for the EU. If you like, you are now paying the real price for "cheap gas". But no matter how much you pay, Ukraine pays incomparably more - with the lives of its people - young, strong and smart, who, instead of building their future, are dying in this war. This is a fact that Ukrainian society has accepted. The main thing is that now Europe does not step on the same rake, succumbing to Russia's gas blackmail in preparation for winter. Otherwise, all these deaths will not only be in vain, they will also partially be on the conscience of the Western world. I hope this doesn't happen.

That is why I have a deep sense of incomprehension when you speak about money so often, while people in Ukraine lose everything and die every day.

Pablo Enrique Zeni
(Grupa Amateur - 2)

Posturi: 114
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7157 postat Iul 4 2022, 03:30:08 Citează 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ July 3rd 2022,12:34:50 )

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,02:27:43 )

I have said it before I don’t trust you and I don’t trust what others say without proof, I believe what I see.

And that is why you said that my reports about Odessa, with links to official sources, are not worth your attention. And after Stephen Montague shared the BBC material in message 7121, you continue to stick to your line.

It turns out that if the Western press does not cover everything that is happening in Ukraine, then this does not exist for you. But this is an absurd position. I also do not believe everything that Zelensky says and does, but you cannot convict me of sharing fakes here or trying to mislead someone. After all, I draw information from many sources, including from the first persons. I know what is actually going on in Lisichansk and how events will develop in that area.

After all, a very often Kyiv and Moscow assert directly opposite things and not to believe one side automatically means to believe the other. In this case, when you questioned the missile strike in Odessa, you automatically took the side of Russia, which boils down to one thing: "it's not us, we didn't do it." Of course, in this case, no matter how much you assert about your objectivity or detachment, there will always be a suspicion that you are not breathing evenly towards Russia and its version of the unfolding of events.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ July 3rd 2022,10:53:18 )

I don’t trust you, that is all
And how does this relate to the fact that you do not want to share your profession? I may be wrong, just as a guess, but it seems to me that you are a representative of one of the working professions and should be proud of it.

Quote ( Pablo Enrique Zeni @ July 3rd 2022,03:00:46 )

Seems that Lysichansk is going to fall sonner or later. Anyone knows is exist a line of defense for Ukranie or the next battle will be in Kramatorsk?
Yes, it will. Bakhmut, Kramatorsk, Slavyansk are fortresses, bigger and stronger than Severodonetsk and Lisichansk, which were all the time in a semi-encirclement on three sides. There are several more fortified areas, the largest of which is near Donetsk - it is generally impossible to attack it head-on, only bypass it.

I don’t want to talk about the rest, because I’m not completely sure that this will be public information. If you give a forecast, I don’t think that the Russians will be able to capture the entire Donetsk region at least. Especially considering that Lend-Lease will only be fully operational by autumn.

Thanks, very informative. There are caiams that Lisichansk fall, so we will see how this in going on.
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupa Amateur - 23)

Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7158 postat Iul 4 2022, 09:25:19 Citează 
Quote ( Pablo Enrique Zeni @ July 4th 2022,03:30:08 )

Thanks, very informative. There are caiams that Lisichansk fall, so we will see how this in going on.

According to Belgian press it is Slovjansk (that is how they say it in Belgium dunno if it is correct spelling) https://www.hln.be/buitenland/na-inname-lysytsjansk-rukken-r...

Alf Wiklund
(Grupa Amateur - 20)

Posturi: 49
  Ţară:
Suedia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (4)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7159 postat Iul 4 2022, 10:19:06 Citează 
Regarding terrorism and war crimes
§ 1 Pruutin shall observe the care and caution that in the occurrence of terrorism / war crimes is conditioned by the circumstances. He shall act in such a way that he does not unnecessarily hinder or disturb the sovereignty of other countries. Pruutin shall also otherwise show consideration for UKRAINE's sovereignty and those who live or reside in the Country.

-------------
Regarding terrorism and war crimes
jokes aside, putin dies one fine day
Ihor Rusnak
(Grupa Pro - 17)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #7160 postat Iul 4 2022, 10:22:46 Citează 
Quote ( Pablo Enrique Zeni @ July 4th 2022,03:30:08 )

Yes, now you can safely say. Yesterday, the Ministry of Defense officially announced that we had withdrawn from Lisichansk in order to save the lives of our personnel, since it was not possible to defend under such conditions.

It seems that retreat is bad, but the guys completed their task. Firstly, huge losses were inflicted on personnel and equipment in these areas. Secondly, the organized exit from Goskoye and Zolote earlier, and now from Lisichansk, indicates that the Genshab is in full control of the situation and understands what to expect from russian pigs.

Next - Bakhmut, since it run the risk of being surrounded, I would venture to suggest that ours will not defend him. The main line of defense will pass along the line Slovyansk - Barvinkove in the northern direction and Slovyansk - Kramatorsk in the east. A lot will depend on whether we fight for Bakhmut. But it shure that in triangle Slovyansk - Kramatorsk - Bakhmut - will be the biggest battle on the territory of Ukraine since the beginning of the war.

Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7161 postat Iul 4 2022, 18:51:26 Citează 
War in Ukraine. Total estimated losses of the Russian occupying forces for 131 days (07.04.22)
~ 36200(+230) In personnel
~ 1000 POWs
217 Airplanes
187 helicopters
1589(+5) Tanks
3754(+10) BBM
804(+3) Artillery systems
105 Means of air defense
246 RSZV
2629(+11) Automotive equipment and tanks with PMM
15 Ships and boats
658(+4) Operational-tactical UAVs
144 Сruise missiles
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7162 postat Iul 4 2022, 19:34:05 Citează 
⚡️ Finland and Sweden today completed negotiations on joining NATO in one round.

Tomorrow, July 5, the accession protocol will be signed, according to the website of the North Atlantic Alliance.
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Grupa Amateur - 76)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7163 postat Iul 4 2022, 19:47:29 Citează 
Once again about shit and Putin, about Putin and shit

The flight squad "Russia" in full force passes feces for analysis, it is said (https://t.me/bbcrussian/31076) in the BBC investigation

In Russia, an extensive system of caring for the health of President Vladimir Putin was created during the pandemic. Neither the war, nor the recession of the pandemic, nor the vaccination of the president changed it.

The BBC Russian service describes these unprecedented measures.

- Before May 9, 2022, about 400 people were in quarantine in Moscow hotels alone for two weeks - these are attendants and veterans who were supposed to get to the central podium and personally shake hands with Putin.

- You can get to a meeting with Putin only after passing a lot of tests. At least two blood tests for coronavirus antibodies and four PCR tests are already in quarantine. Analyzes are possible for various markers of inflammation in the body, for other infections and worms.

- The Rossiya flight detachment, whose crews fly with Putin, spent 125 million rubles on tests alone. Since June 2021, pilots and flight attendants began to take not only PCR, but also all types of tests for COVID-19. Every month they passed up to 2 thousand urgent PCR tests and up to 600 antibody tests. And also - fifty blood tests for biomarkers and 100 - 200 stool tests to detect coronavirus.

- According to open data, the Kremlin structures spent about 1.5 billion rubles on quarantine and analyzes, while observators received at least 1.7 billion more in the form of subsidies.

BBC interlocutors are building various hypotheses about why the Russian president needs this: "With some degree of probability, this may indicate Putin's suspiciousness and phobias, for example, the fear of biological weapons."

Recall that Putin is constantly followed by an employee of the FSO with a suitcase in which the feces and urine of the Russian president are collected.
Shaun Thornton
(Grupa Master - 4)

Posturi: 868
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (8)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7164 postat Iul 4 2022, 20:58:09 Citează 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ July 4th 2022,19:47:29 )

Recall that Putin is constantly followed by an employee of the FSO with a suitcase in which the feces and urine of the Russian president are collected.

That's a shit job.
Franciscus Van Essche
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Posturi: 150
  Ţară:
Angola 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #7165 postat Iul 4 2022, 23:10:39 Citează 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ July 4th 2022,19:47:29 )

Must be a big suitcase, that guy Putin is full of SH*T!

Btw notice the distance he keeps in meetings with all others? What is he afraid off? Dying?
He will die one very fine day!
Konstantin Sobolev
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Posturi: 864
  Ţară:
Rusia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #7166 postat Iul 4 2022, 23:27:25 (editat ultima dată Iul 4 2022, 23:28:04 de Konstantin Sobolev) Citează 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ July 2nd 2022,22:58:46 )

I have been living in Dnipro for the last 20 years. DPR mobilization, yeah, of course

Are you ready to say that you are an idiot if I am now in Dnipro and prove it?
If you want to prove something, then I don't mind
Senya Isaev
(Grupa Rookie - 44)

Ţară:
Ucraina 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #7167 postat Iul 5 2022, 00:33:50 Citează 
Quote ( Konstantin Sobolev @ July 4th 2022,23:27:25 )

If you want to prove something, then I don't mind

Only if you say that you are idiot
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 238 [239240 ... 609 610 611 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Adăugați acest subiect în lista de ignorare Adăugați acest subiect la pagini urmărite

Acest subiect a fost închis de moderatori!