Dominik Karda
(Група Amateur - 54)

Поруке: 5431
  Држава:
Чешка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #61 послано Maј 31 2018, 17:23:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ May 30th 2018,16:28:32 )

- What exactly is that Private League.???
...with simple words please.!!!
Basically you can race against your friends or whoever you want.

Also, I'm up for that as well :)
Andrzej Jr Ziobro
(Група Rookie - 47)

Поруке: 88
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #62 послано Jун 5 2018, 23:47:17 Цитирај 
If it is free, I will make one with my own rules (if it's possible). For example in private league I change rule about money - everybody will haven't cash limit :) .
Andrzej Jr Ziobro
(Група Rookie - 47)

Поруке: 88
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #63 послано Jун 5 2018, 23:48:24 Цитирај 
Or won't have. I don't know how write this.
Shane Goeb
(Група Amateur - 47)

Поруке: 250
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #64 послано Jун 6 2018, 00:20:09 Цитирај 
You can edit your post within 30 minutes so you don't double post. Due to the length of some topics it can get cumbersome to read through a bunch of double posts.
Chris Lee
(Група Amateur - 45)

Поруке: 582
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #65 послано Jун 6 2018, 08:54:31 (последња промена Jун 6 2018, 08:59:19 од Chris Lee) Цитирај 
Quote ( Shane Goeb @ June 6th 2018,00:20:09 )

You can edit your post within 30 minutes so you don't double post. Due to the length of some topics it can get cumbersome to read through a bunch of double posts.

A valid point, but your post lends even less to the flow of the thread.

E: as does this.

E2: Ad nauseam...

E3: But to keep things on topic, Private Leagues should absolutely not be free. They could be a huge money spinner for the game. A small number of supporter credits to enter a private league (with separate development and running costs) is inevitable and justified.
Michael Keeney
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 13519
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #66 послано Jун 6 2018, 12:28:46 (последња промена Jун 6 2018, 12:30:42 од Michael Keeney) Цитирај 
You could charge someone a number of credits to set up their own private leagues witg different rules and regs etc

Or you can charge each member of the private league a fee for entering it.

I assume private leagues will be 1 season leagues with a set number of races etc.

One is be interested in is one that coincides directly with the f1 calender. Number of races, predicted weather for that time of year etc. So people can research weather patterns. Also current 1 points system

I think what's fantastic about private leagues is the number if options available if we can tailor leagues to our needs. However it cant be a way of offering extra data. Not sure how you counter this or role with it. Current DAs and large teams have this data anyway. So why not give some users option to test certain things with private leagues.
Troy Sheahen
(Група Pro - 17)

Поруке: 1208
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #67 послано Jун 4 2020, 01:36:37 Цитирај 
It's been a while since this was discussed by the look of it

I wonder if there's been any progress? I am still very keen for private leagues

And I am positive that a number of my ex team mates that no longer play the game would return for private leagues
Florencia Caro
(Група Elite)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 17153
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #68 послано Jун 4 2020, 01:40:06 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ May 2nd 2020,14:59:26 )

I mentioned it in another forum topic that development of the private leagues and the new race engine has been discontinued due to Jukka leaving the team. I can resume the development alone after I am finished my current project (which will take a year at least).

József Ozsvár
(Група Rookie - 56)

Поруке: 121
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #69 послано Нов 21 2020, 08:37:10 Цитирај 
My opinion but private leagues would be good if there is a way to change the length of the races "more than 17" and change the size of the league so min 20 max 30-40 car in the league with 2 team members allowed. It is all depend on if the developers could hire more member to make feature like this. The current one is looks nice but there could be more points earned in rookie leagues also fill the league with active members instead of inactive ones. At least each start of a season could have a counter which removes inactive managers whom not logged in within 30-60 days.
Страна « 1 2 [3 Иди на страну:

Одговори