Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Team recruitment forum > The Malati Family is recruiting! Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Иди на страну:
Аутор Тема: The Malati Family is recruiting! 179 одговора
Brad Marshall1
(Група Amateur - 92)

Поруке: 526
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (9)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #151 послано Mарт 6 2020, 19:14:47 Цитирај 
Oh hey there GPRO manager! What an exciting day this is for you to learn of the irresistible opportunity to join a ragtag bunch of FOBY-minded freaks we call the Malati family. Fear not, we have regular-minded freaks as well (with appreciable overlap between the two groups).

Sound good so far? Wonderful. First, a couple of things …

Requirements; you should:
- be at least 18 years of age.
- enjoy playing and being active in GPRO.
- be able to write functional English and are willing to do so on Discord.
- have experience using spreadsheets and clicking buttons on a web browser.

The following are not required but you will receive bonus points if you:
- are a committed supporter.
- possess special skills or have a strong interest in science, engineering, or a related field.
- have a sense of humor.
- are consistently awake around 0300 CET*.

*I need your help choosing a beer to drink each night! Do I grab the hoppy IPA or the malty Scottish ale? Maybe it’s a good night for a barley-roasted stout or the fruity perfection of a timeless Belgian Abbey? Damn I’m thirsty …

We welcome managers of all levels with any amount of game experience.

What do we have to offer you? Not much, just a profound knowledge of game mechanics, superb tools, and unparalleled data acquisition. In short, if you’re considering another team then you’re a fool and we don’t want you anyway. :-p

Please write an application and send it to the beautiful Belgian guy who really hates wind in his face. /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

In said application, please tell us something about yourself, what draws you to GPRO, your experience and goals in the game, and your favorite beer.

We are,

The Malati family
Cuccioli Malati /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2016
Cavalli Malati /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2153
Cani Malati /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1594
George Slater4
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 603
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (6)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #152 послано Mарт 7 2020, 21:06:54 (последња промена Mарт 7 2020, 21:09:16 од George Slater) Цитирај 
Are you a dedicated manager looking to join a team that can help you take your game to the next level? If so you're in luck, because here at Malati we're looking for a new recruit!

We can't guarantee you success, but we can certainly help you get there through our array of tools and ever improving understanding of game mechanics. Our record this season speaks for itself, with all three teams finishing in the top 100 of the standings (including a 12th place finish for Cuccioli), and having three managers in elite scoring a combined total of 62 points and three wins.

Our requirements are pretty simple: to be considered you should be able to be active on our team forum and on discord, have a basic understanding of what a spreadsheet is, have ambition to constantly improve, possess some sense of humour, and of course demonstrate that you will not miss races. Experience isn't important, we care more about if you are competent or not.

If you think you're up for it, send a message to this guy /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157 telling us why we should choose you. All applications will be considered as a team.

As we would like to have our team filled before R1, the deadline for applications will be Tuesday March 10th, 2020 at 08:00 CET. However the sooner applications are sent in the better, so do not delay!
Joachim Rang2
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 316
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (7)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #153 послано Mарт 8 2020, 16:55:45 (последња промена Mарт 8 2020, 17:14:14 од Joachim Rang) Цитирај 
The Malati family offers you the knowledge, the tools, the support and advice you need to achieve your goals in GPRO, whatever they are.

So you can choose to ruin your account by picking Bridgerocks in Master or to dominate Master like JQ did in the last seasons - what you choose is up to you.

We are a quite diverse bunch of players, with different goals and committements to the game. We don't require supporter status or specific activity threshholds although we would like to welcome someone who wants to engange with the team via discord and is willing to actually use the tools we have (that means willing to use spreadsheets).

So if you're curious about the game and want to improve your play or are looking for an active and fun team experience this team is for you. Don't hesitate to write a PM to Jasper /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157 and tell us about you, your plans and experience.

We decide in the coming days - so don't wait!
Twig Fahaji
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 445
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #154 послано Mарт 9 2020, 19:31:19 Цитирај 
Roll up, roll up, the Malati family circus is coming to a town near you!

This will be the final bump before we pull the shutters down, return to the boardroom and shuffle through all those colourful racing resumes. (We will stop taking applications in approx 12 hours).

Above all we are looking for people who will be involved in our team chat/forum, and are keen to improve their understanding of the game. Decent knowledge of spreadsheets is always going to be helpful too!

We are always looking for ways to make the team better and gather more insight, and hopefully our recent record in the team standings (7 top 30 finishes in last 4 seasons across our teams) reflects our continued improvement!

If this all sounds good for your next step in your GPRO journey, then send a PM to our Master of Ceremonies (not Ringmaster, despite what some people may have you believe), Jasper /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157 and tell us more about your GPRO past and future, and about yourself of course!
Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 3021
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (9)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #155 послано Jул 8 2020, 23:59:23 (последња промена Jул 9 2020, 00:00:11 од Jasper Coosemans) Цитирај 
One of our members can't continue to play the game because the pandemic has shaken up his professional situation, so here we are again looking for fresh, preferably virus-free blood!

We're a family of three teams operating as a single bloc. We accept members from all levels of the game (although rookies will be expected to have taken their first steps in the game before joining us).

What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Willing and able to speak English with us on Discord chat
- Motivated to improve your GPRO career
- Basic software skills such as the use of spreadsheets
- Willing to put up with our nerd talk and other nonsense

What we offer in return is a very active team environment with the ability to help you raise your game. Eight different Malati members have secured their first promotion to Elite in the past seven seasons. We won a few races there, too.

Interested? Contact me!

Cavalli Malati /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2153
Cuccioli Malati /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2016
Cani Malati /TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1594
Iain Bartholomew
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 2118
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #156 послано Jул 9 2020, 23:34:02 Цитирај 
It's always tough to lose a team member and particularly at a time like this when real-life concerns are pressing on a lot of people. While we're sad to say goodbye, we're also excited at the opportunity to welcome a new face to the group.

As Jasper said, we have three teams in the game but under the hood it's one big team. We're looking for someone who will bring their own spark, who wants to improve and who is willing to contribute as a team player when necessary. Your track record is relevant, but how you present yourself is probably more important - so don't rush that application! Make sure we get a decent feel for who you are and how you'll fit.

What we need you to contribute:
- Conversational English at a minimum
- Time and willingness to join our Discord chat and participate actively
- Ordinary computer skills (spreadsheets, forums, etc.)
- Basic decency and respect for all your teammates
- An inquisitive mind

What we offer in return:
- Very active team chat, both on and off topic
- All the support you'll need to achieve your ambitions in the game
- An international group of folks from all backgrounds with a wide range of knowledge and interests
- Cake on your birthday*

Interested? Contact Jasper! /ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=157

*Cake not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions apply.
Bruno Caseiro1
(Група Pro - 4)

Поруке: 370
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (7)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #157 послано Jул 11 2020, 15:57:34 (последња промена Jул 11 2020, 16:03:51 од Bruno Caseiro) Цитирај 
Are you willing to improve your GPRO management?
Do you feel that u need that extra help to become better?

...Do u want to have private learning sessions with the brand new GPRO champion?

If you want that and more just apply (by sending a PM to @Jasper Coosemans (E) ) to be (hopefully) part of the Malati family!

What do we expect from you:
- Speak English better than me;
- be active in our discord chat;
- Be patient...and willing to make a lot of questions (even if you don't get any answer in time);
- (if you are an experienced guy) *Share your knowledge with us, we learn from each other and there is always space to grow;
- and most important...respect, and be humble to everyone.

Our teams:

* What happens in your team (if you have one), stays in your team.
Brad Marshall1
(Група Amateur - 74)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (17)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #158 послано Jул 12 2020, 20:04:25 (последња промена Jул 12 2020, 20:11:18 од Brad Marshall) Цитирај 
Did you know the Malati family has managers from 18 different nations across six continents? Sure, you know about the Belgian guy but in this week’s episode of Meet the Malatis we profile five other family members who make this the best darn team in the Milky Way.

Meet PJ, a man who finds pleasure in making his opponents overspend. Other hobbies include smart-ass remarks and, well that’s it actually.

This is Comrade Iain, anti-racism warrior and Jaguar Founding Father. He now enjoys life in a better team. Listen to his podcasts without subtitles and earn my respect.

Newcomer Wouter is a like a kid in a candy store, eating up his new team and fitting in like a glove. He seems to find a lot of interesting items in aisle 4 of his supermarket. Ask him about our secret plan to bomb Nuvolari. Shhh

And then who can forget Joachim? Add fruit to his beer and he will slap you, citing some antiquated law. Without prompting this man will write you 10 different season and/or OA plans—all before lunch.

And then there’s George, a man whose fetish for Hancocks is so strong it will leave you more aroused than you thought possible. Wanna learn about race tracks no one has ever heard of? George is your man.

These are but five of the beautiful humans who make Malati a warm fuzzy place. Join them in the team minting Elites faster than Venezuela can print the Bolívar* by submitting your application to Yasper. /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

We are,

The Malati Family
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2016
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2153
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1594

*No way, Brad. Not even light moves that fast. You are correct. My apologies.
Robert Lee
(Група Pro - 11)

Поруке: 273
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #159 послано Jул 13 2020, 15:30:22 (последња промена Jул 13 2020, 15:32:56 од Robert Lee) Цитирај 
Taking motivation from the prior post. I've been 'encouraged' to post this time.*

The Malati Family

You will see that we have an ace in the hole. We somehow trained a squirrel to drive! ( He does this willingly...so PETA cant touch us) He also has a unique concept of time, yet he won't say what it is...
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=205417

We also have a man so popular in his home country that he regularly gets scam calls from Newcastle claiming to represent Mike Ashley and that he wants to offer him lots of money to play for them!
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=873080

Theres myself, who thinks sticking a dunce cap on a team mate is an aerodynamic advantage, who has had 2 nail biting back to back seasons i'm surprised I have hands left to type this and wants Pepsi Twist to return to stores god damn it!
( you expecting a link to my profile here? )

Then theres the quiet one. So quiet he does not even understand the concept of sound until hes 3 millimetres away from your eardrums and yells "LOUD NOISES!" like an amp on 11. He's also leading the F1 Fantasy league we made.
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=401275

Yes we are friendly, awesome and somehow not crazy. God knows how long that will last. Join us to find out!

*I'm in trouble arent I Jasper?
Twig Fahaji
(Група Master - 3)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #160 послано Jул 14 2020, 23:16:57 (последња промена Jул 14 2020, 23:24:13 од Twig Fahaji) Цитирај 
Ok so you've heard from the Champion and you've heard from the Chump, with plenty in between.

Hopefully that illustrates that the Malati team - or "family" if that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling - is all encompassing when it comes to whom we welcome aboard. So long as you are keen to improve your understanding of the game and can answer yes to all 327 bullet points listed in the above posts then your application will be given the consideration it deserves!

HOWEVER, we are closing the application process in the coming days, so let this be the prompt you need to change your (gpro) career forever. Send your life story to Jasper now at /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=157

Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Elite)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (11)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #161 послано Нов 22 2021, 23:51:50 Цитирај 
Oh boy, here we go again. Our team mate Alex Couldnt, so he decided to quit the game and leave us with an empty space in our hearts and in our team. Will you come and fill it up?

We don't really care much about your game experience. What we are really looking for in our recruits is that burning desire to be a better player next season than you were last season. All the rest will follow automatically.

We operate as an active Discord community with an external website for data/tools and a funky Excel sheet to intricately plan ahead a season or two. Naturally we expect you to have the language and computer skills to deal with all of that. Because who can sleep without knowing how many new engines you will need in the next 3 months?

Interested? Send me a message!

Vladimir Valis
(Група Master - 2)

Поруке: 1654
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (10)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #162 послано Нов 24 2021, 22:27:32 Цитирај 
You, random forum user! Sit back and get comfortable because I have a story for you!

I'm Vlad, one of the latest additions to the Malati family.

I don't wanna write an autobiography here because no one cares and it would kill the mood. But I do wanna tell you who I was before joining Malati and who I am now.

Before joining I was a manager with +400 races under my belt and yet my best results as a manager were a couple of podiums in Amateur. Yeah, you can argue I started playing as a kid and most of my career happened during my teenage days but stills, it doesn't feels like I made enough considering my experience.

In March 2020, with the lockdown starting in my country, I found myself with more free time than ever so I decided to give this game a new more try. Compared to other times, however, there was something different: I was decided to join a top team.

At the end of March I was confident enough to send an application to Malati which, of course, it got rejected. And rightly so, I needed to prove myself worthy. So I continued playing, managed to retain in Amateur, got rejected from other teams and, in July 2020, Malati started recruiting again. And I did apply back. And somehow I got in. You should have seen my face when I saw a PM from the just crowned GPRO Champion, Jasper Coosemans, telling me I was going to be his team mate. I just couldn't believe it.

Everything changed then: as soon as I joined I realised I had everything to become myself a GPRO Champion. Yeah, me. The guy who had 0 Amateur wins despite having more races there than in Rookie.

The rest is history (in the making I hope). I started building a project driver, got a hard but exciting promo from Ama, dominated Pro in my 2nd season there and now I'm just finishing my first season in Master with a podium under my belt and retention more than secured.

What's going to happen next? I don't know. But I'm the best example of how this team can give a full twist to your GPRO career, so don't be silly and send your application to Jasper! /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=157

Iain Bartholomew
(Група Amateur - 61)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #163 послано Нов 25 2021, 10:43:22 Цитирај 
Malati - Where Champions are Forged

Seventy-six. Eighty. Eighty-one. Eighty-three. Four Elite Championships. Three Malati Elite Champions.

With five Elite Cups pocketed in the same period and seven of our managers winning races in Elite, the evidence is clear: if you have what it takes to be a GPRO champion, you can achieve that goal as part of this team.

Not everybody shares the same lofty ambitions, of course. Perhaps your motivation is to reach Master for the first time, or retain Pro without bankrupting yourself, or bring a driver from Amateur to Elite and then start the process again. Whatever you hope to achieve, you will benefit from our experience, support and teamwork.

In terms of what we want from you, the list is pretty short. Engagement, targets, proven commitment, culture fit, enthusiasm plus confirmation of your vaccination status or a recent negative Covid test. Safety first.

In recent recruitment periods we have added managers from Elite and managers from Amateur, so whether you're in one or the other or somewhere in between it's worth putting an application together. Sell yourself, let us see how you'll fit in and who knows? The next Malati could be you.

Get your application in to Jasper, but put some thought into it! https://ww.gpro.net/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=157

Team Profiles:
https://ww.gpro.net/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2153
https://ww.gpro.net/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2016
https://ww.gpro.net/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1594
Brad Marshall1
(Група Elite)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #164 послано Нов 26 2021, 20:11:16 Цитирај 
Howdy folks!

If you’re keeping score, Vladi Daddy was moved to tears by teaming with a Belgian while Iain wants to break HIPAA etiquette. Only one of these beautiful humans is featured in the latest episode of Meet the Malatis!.

Seaking of Vladi, he recently dyed his hair silver-gray just for the sexy. And If that wasn’t young and hip enough for you, the man streams on Twitch! I have to go Google what Twitch is but, in the meantime, you can bet your cojones the man pronounces the red Y tyre Schockos.

Joseph Bada loves Ferrari, Chelsea F.C., and flying commercial aircraft. For realz, Joe is cooler than all of GPRO combined. Alright, that’s not saying a lot but you get the idea.

Rowie Halcon – A skullcap-wearin’, Jeep-drivin’ son of a gun, it’s surprising Rowie Halcon is not American. In fact, he needs your help acquiring quality alcohol while working abroad in Saudi Arabia.

Geirbox is an acclaimed expert of American film and television. Recently, he usurped Twiggers as Malati’s unluckiest manager while he battles Jaguar’s Wouter Teuwen for the title of GPRO’s biggest moaner. DO NOT COMPETE FOR THESE TITLES.

Finally, we have Twig, a stickler for the Queen’s English. Try not to offend him by questioning why there is even a Queen in the first place. Currently seeing a sports psychologist to address some rather vivid dreams involving GPRO.

Now is your chance to join these humans and our FOBY odyssey. The following are not required but you will receive extra Brad points if you:

a. Are female. We haven’t had a Lady Malati since Iveta and, uh, … well let’s just move on.
b. Are a supporter. This is the second straight race I’ve had to bail out my cheap teammates and add to the Cuccioli treasury just to be able use a livery.
c. Can successfully explain to us just what the hell Pee-Jay is up to!

We are,

The Malati family
Cuccioli Malati
Cavalli Malati
Cani Malati
Twig Fahaji
(Група Elite)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #165 послано Нов 27 2021, 17:48:39 (последња промена Нов 27 2021, 17:49:00 од Twig Fahaji) Цитирај 
Quote ( Brad Marshall @ November 26th 2021,20:11:16 )

Try not to offend him by questioning why there is even a Queen in the first place.

Claiming false representation here, I'm far from a royalist... The rest is fair, though I'd probably say I was a twigler than a stickler :-p

Time's ticking down everyone: the best Black Friday deal you'll ever find is about to expire, so get your application in while stocks last!
Bruno Caseiro1
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 370
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #166 послано Нов 28 2021, 12:19:33 (последња промена Нов 28 2021, 12:28:02 од Bruno Caseiro) Цитирај 
Do you wanna join one of the best GPRO teams?

I might be smug for saying that, but the stats don´t lie. In the last 10 seasons we had 3 different elite champs and a lot of managers reaching elite.

Will u waste this opportunity?

We offer:
- Active discord teamchat;
- Knowledge;
- Toolzzz;
- A smile when u need it.

The clock is ticking...
Geir Pukk
(Група Pro - 6)

Поруке: 2527
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #167 послано Нов 30 2021, 23:45:30 (последња промена Нов 30 2021, 23:45:59 од Geir Pukk) Цитирај 
Time is running fast and we've seen some great applications so far, but the PMs are still open for a little while longer, so show us why you are better than all the others!

One Baby Malati, that goes by the name of Vladi has already spoken, so now it's my turn.

Even though I failed last season due to me being an idiot at some points and the game not being kind at the others, then I still achieved things that I can feel proud of that includes a Master quali record. In the last 3 seasons I've done things that some might find idiotic, but that's just who I am and that's okay here, I've had support at all times, no matter what I do and how stupid it is and I've done things that I could never have done without these guys. There is no doubt that I can come back stronger than ever with these guys, but meanwhile you can come compete with me in amount of times you do something so stupid that you have to wear a dunce cap.

Me and Vladi are perfect examples of your past results and experiences in the game not being a key factor in joining this great team, which has been a game-changing experience for both of us and would be for any new member. We were young guys, with ugly pasts in the game and no achievements, yet these guys still took us under their wing and have helped us improve an insane amount. So if you think that you are not good enough to apply to this bunch that involves Elite champs and the other chumps, then just shut your brain up and start writing your application, the main thing we care about is your enthusiasm, commitment and personality, the important thing is that we feel like you fit in our beautiful fun little family.

The season is coming up sooner than you might think, so act fast and take the next step in your GPRO career!

Jasper /en/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=157
and the judges at
Cavalli: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2153
Cuccioli: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=2016
and Cani: /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1594
are waiting for your masterpieces, show us that you really want it and that you mean it!
George Slater4
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 603
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (12)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #168 послано Aвг 14 2022, 16:28:34 (последња промена Aвг 14 2022, 16:28:54 од George Slater) Цитирај 
While it is always sad to see one of our longtime managers retiring, it also opens up a rare opportunity. We will be recruiting for one position within Cuccioli Malati.

Our team offers an active and supportive Discord-based environment coupled with an understanding of the game that allows our managers to succeed at the highest possible levels. Indeed our managers have won 5 GPRO championships since S76 and 7 of our managers either retained or promoted to elite last season, more than any other team or family of teams.

What we are looking for active managers with a strong desire to improve within the game. As such experience and past performance are not essential; it is future potential that we are more interested in. Some of our tools are spreadsheet-based, so an ability to operate those at a basic level is needed (although created on excel some of our managers use google sheets). Also contrary to what some recent forum posts have claimed about good teams, we have no requirement for being a supporter.

Please apply (telling us why we should accept you!) to either Jasper or myself. Don't wait, we would like to get this done as soon as possible so we can move forward with our season and begin integrating our new member within the team. All serious applications will be considered by the team as a whole.
Xavier Porta
(Група Amateur - 73)

Поруке: 360
  Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #169 послано Aвг 15 2022, 09:47:19 Цитирај 
What are you waiting for to send us your application ?
At Cuccioli we need you !

We are a family, where you will find your place and without a doubt you will have the possibility to improve your level in Gpro.
Geir Pukk
(Група Pro - 3)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (10)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #170 послано Aвг 16 2022, 22:18:04 Цитирај 
Have you ever wondered what makes Malati so special, that people want us banned from the game, like this guy did just a few months ago?

Well, you can stop wondering and get the full experience, just send an application that proves that you have the desire, curiosity and personality to fit our environment. We want you to succeed just as much as you do and our family will help you achieve your goals. We want people who want to improve their game and together with that elevate us higher as a team as well. It doesn't matter if you're stuck in any tier in the game, if you want to improve and reach the highs of the game, then show it and we can make it happen!

Our friendly bunch is active on Discord daily and we chat about pretty much anything, while we're serious about the game, it's still a relaxed and fun environment where I'm sure you'll find a nice spot to hang out and have fun while playing the game :

So what are you waiting for? Apply now and find your forever home here at the Malati family!

Mark Webster
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 10727
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (12)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #171 послано Aвг 17 2022, 20:17:17 Цитирај 
Today's Malati update comes from the newest member of the Malati family, so you get the freshest information here.

We don't care if you have 10 or 1,000 races under your belt. We also don't care about how successful you've been previously. What we do care about is you as a person and how you'll fit into our team, that's the main thing. Send us an application and don't just tell us about yourself - ask us questions about what the team is like, what you want to achieve in the game etc. We're all open books. New to the game, in Rookie and want to achieve Elit1st or Zero to Hero then onto an Elite title? Great! 1,000 races and just like racing in Amateur or Pro? Just as great!

I've been in a lot of top teams with both team trophy winners and Elite champions over the years, so trust me when I say that Malati is at a higher level than those teams were, because they approach the game differently. All these top teams have or have had the best tools (as Malati does); but that's only one part to success. The decision making ability and the team support level is a couple notches higher than I've experienced before. 5 of the last 13 Elite trophies have been won by Malati members (and it could've been more), there's a reason for that. It's a team you feel immediately at home with no matter your level of knowledge and experience. That's our pitch to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Iain Bartholomew
(Група Master - 1)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #172 послано Aвг 18 2022, 22:56:21 (последња промена Aвг 18 2022, 22:57:06 од Iain Bartholomew) Цитирај 
If you're wondering whether the Malati team is the place for you it might be helpful for us to give you an idea of some of the factors that we are likely to consider when we weigh up your application:

1) Enthusiasm - primarily for the game and also for being part of the team. If you spend a lot of time strategising, planning and thinking about GPRO and you can demonstrate that in your application it's going to stand you in good stead;

2) Language - you need to be able to communicate in English, but you don't need to be a native or professional level speaker. We have team members from every continent on the planet, so provided you can make yourself understood you should be able to fit in;

3) Engagement - we want people who are going to participate actively, take part in discussions, help teammates out where they can, etc. Don't be shy! The whole team is friendly and ideally you will be too;

4) Goals - if you have an idea of what you want to achieve in the game, tell us when you apply. Showing you've thought about this might separate you from the pack;

5) Skills - maybe you've got crazy spreadsheet skills, maybe you can write useful programs, maybe data analysis is in your wheelhouse, maybe you can do a fantastic recruitment post that people actually read past the first paragraph. Whatever you can bring to the table, tell us. It could be your edge;

6) Rugged Good Looks - after losing Brad it is essential we recruit someone of great beauty to restore our average to its hitherto elite level;

7) Teamwork - if you're willing to give and take in equal measure that's good enough for us. In the team you'll be free to pursue individual goals, but sometimes it's someone else's success that gets the party started, so show us you're a team player and you're well on your way.

Hope that helps.

One of the things we're not afraid of as a team is to take a chance on a young or a new player where we can see potential, so get those applications in to George or Jasper today.
Vladimir Valis
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 1654
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #173 послано Aвг 19 2022, 23:55:15 Цитирај 
Bump

Oh.. you were actually expecting a fancy wall post explaining why you should apply for this wonderful team? Not today my friend, it's Friday! You may have better luck tomorrow :)
Nigel Smith
(Група Amateur - 65)

Поруке: 68
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #174 послано Aвг 20 2022, 23:55:55 Цитирај 
Do you want to move forward in GPRO? Share a friendly team, and a bustling Discord server with over 20 members and several active Elite champions? Then apply for Cuccioli Malati today!

Our requirements:
- Active, both on GPRO and externally
- Communicate in English
- Committed to improvement
- Willing to cooperate with your team
- Willing to learn and use Discord, along with either Excel or Google Sheets

Aditionally any GPRO-related skills (programming, Excel, engineering, maths) are greatly valued.

Supporter is not a requirement, nor is prior experience. In fact, some of Malati's best recruits, even the mighty Jasper, started as fresh-faced rookies! However, showing you can already handle yourself in the upper tiers will help your application.

What do we have to offer you in return? We will share our advanced understanding of the game that has allowed Malati managers to claim 5 of the last 13 Elite titles, and pack out Elite with 5-10 managers consistently. We also have a great sense of community across our 3 teams, all sharing a common identity.

In your application, please share any skills you possess, your plans for the future, and what distinguishes you from other potential candidates. Places at a top team in GPRO are hard to come by, don't let this chance go to waste! Send an application to George or Jasper today!

George /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=848392
Jasper /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Mark Webster
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 10727
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #175 послано Aвг 23 2022, 18:21:14 (последња промена Aвг 23 2022, 18:21:41 од Mark Webster) Цитирај 
One more thing about Malati's I need to add to the posts above - We take our time to decide on applicants because it's critical that everyone in the team is heard, their opinions brought to the table and discussed. Everyone in the team has the chance to voice their thoughts on any and all of the candidates. This ensures that the person we pick will really fit into the team.

It's this open and constructive philosophy that makes Malati successful, both in terms of game progress and building relationships between managers.

We've had a good crop of applicants so far, and it feels like we're starting to get ready to make some decisions. As such, this is the final bump for the current recruitment window. We won't put a deadline on it but if you are interested in applying, let us know pretty quick here.

As Nigel said, places at a team in the top tier of GPRO are hard to come by, don't let this chance go to waste! Send an application to George or Jasper today!

George /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=848392
Jasper /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #176 послано Aвг 20 2023, 20:33:08 Цитирај 
12 months since the last post in this topic, so here's a new opportunityfor you to join the Malati family.

It's now been around 25 seasons since we really started our rise to the top, but we haven't forgotten where we came from - a bunch of hungry inexperienced players mostly playing at the Pro and Amateur level, sometimes showing up in Master, but always ambitious to move upwards.

If you are in that situation today then this is the perfect team for you! All we need from you is active participation in our Discord.

Interested? Hit me up --> /NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Geir Pukk
(Група Elite)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #177 послано Aвг 21 2023, 23:58:49 (последња промена Aвг 21 2023, 23:59:08 од Geir Pukk) Цитирај 
The rare chance to become a Malati really has arrived and I'm sure you don't want to miss it!

There aren't many places that can take an idiot like me to Elite and somehow make me stay here for a third season and there are probably even less that make ´you feel so much at home. If you have the desire to play actively in a team that can help you fulfill or even exceed your ambitions, no matter how big or small they may be in the game, then don't be scared of approaching us, the dogs, horses and puppies may be sick, but they do not bite :)

If you're ready to find your forever home in GPRO, then send Jasper a PM: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

Jackson Tennant
(Група Amateur - 12)

Поруке: 125
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (14)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #178 послано Aвг 22 2023, 19:04:21 Цитирај 
Hello! I'm Jackson- one of the two most recent members who joined Malati during the last recruitment period. If you haven't heard of me, that's probably for the best considering my best GPRO result is a singular pro season with fifteen million in debt and a whole zero points. So why Malati?

Well, I threw in my application on a "screw it, why not" kind of approach thanks to Vladi being my first friend I ever made in the game, back when we were barely even teenagers. And with...a bit of a lackluster resume to my name. After that pro season I mentioned earlier, I spent two seasons struggling in amateur without a single point finish, and then getting relegated to really cap off the embarrassment. I was on my second season in rookie after deciding to train a driver in the hopes of somehow getting my way up to elite despite the fact I had only ever had one prolific amateur season as my entire showing in years of playing GPRO. Never in a million years did I have any hopes of getting accepted.

And yet somehow I got accepted in what was possibly the biggest shock ever playing this game (second biggest shock was getting a discord message from George while I was celebrating my anniversary with my now ex. it's a pretty close call between the two)

I can't stress enough how much Malati has changed everything about the way I see this game. I'm currently on my fifth season with the team and signed a 72 overall driver who's now gone all the way up to 135 OVR, along with being a constant in the top 100 richest managers and nearly having a full set of sponsors when before I really didn't understand either of the two until arriving to the team. But that's plenty about me. Having the honor of being able to race with this team is incredible- I feel like I'm making the most out of every single race now. There's never any judgment, none of my stupid questions were frowned upon when I asked even though I'm sure they've already answered them dozens of times before. Instead everyone was really eager to help me out. Everyone in the Malati family has so much knowledge that it's equally impressive and scary but has gone such a long way in teaching me things about the game I never put enough thought into. Not just during the races, either. Everyone in the discord is so incredibly welcoming and especially with people from all over the world there's always someone online to catch up with and chat to about anything.

I joined this team in Rookie and now have every intention of finding my way to Elite which now somehow seems like an attainable goal, even when I've never scored a Pro point (yet). If you're nervous about applying to join such a talented team with people who have achieved everything you can in this game, believe me I felt just as scared. But if you feel like you have so much more left to accomplish in the game then absolutely put in your application. Being a part of Malati has brought so much joy to playing GPRO for me and I hope it can do the same for you.

Well you read this far. PM Jasper already! He might get lonely. --> /NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Karol Dusiło
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 36
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #179 послано Aвг 23 2023, 17:37:49 (последња промена Aвг 23 2023, 17:44:27 од Karol Dusiło) Цитирај 
If you are reading this post, then you already know that Malati Family is recruiting. Most of the experienced GPRO managers probably already heard about one of Malati teams and about theirs members, but some of you newcomers probably wondering what does Malati Family means?

Technically speaking Malati Family is build around three teams - Cani, Cavalli and Cuccioli. I could just start bragging about multiple titles, championships, wins and other achivements which members of those teams did in the past seaons, but all those informations you can easly find and check by yourself on the website of each team and its members (links below).

Instead of that let me describe you a part of my experience after joining the Family. My application was approved almost a year ago (at the beggining of season 89). Before that time I was overwhelmend by the game, I felt like its to much for me. Financial aspect of the game, race data analitics part of the game, driver evolution, testing - all those things were so hard for me to sucesfully manage at once. I was able to understand basic stuff, but all of that wasn't good enough to get me to higher level than Amateur.

Accounting what I just wrote above, to be honest I was really suprised that my candidature was approved. I thought that members from the top teams like Malati does not take into account begginers, managers without huge history and background in the GPRO. But later on, looking on other Malati members I discovered what is the key factor to be sucessful in this game except of pure experience. This factor is called potential, mixed with commitment, passion, and enthusiasm. Keep in mind that those attributes which I just mentioned doesn't describes only newbies. If you are manager with years of experience with GPRO, you can still be passionate, and there is a place for those kind of managers in Malati Family as well.

Malati Family has all of that to extrac full potential from enthusiastic GPRO managers which are not feeling comfortable in the place which they are now (being a recluse or as a member of other team). We do have tools, we do have knowledge, we do have positive environment, but most importantly we do have patience to point out the path to follow to be sucessful in this game.

For me personally it worked - with help of great team members and theirs knowledge I was able to unleash my potential, fighting currently in a Master, and hopefully being able to race on Elite level very soon. I had that power in me from the get go, but I needed somebody to show me the path.

Let me summarize this lengthy post with a commercial slogan from one of the famous tyre manufacturers (also known as Pipirelli ;) ) - "Power is nothing without control"

So it doesn't matter who you are - if you feel that you have the spark in you, to be a part of Malati dynasty for many many more season, just write your application to Jasper --> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Iain Bartholomew
(Група Rookie - 5)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #180 послано Aвг 24 2023, 22:11:13 Цитирај 
If you're looking for a team that can help you prepare efficiently, plan effectively and progress towards your goals in the game then it's likely Malati could be the right choice.

We're a welcoming bunch of guys from all over the world, so provided you can understand and be understood in English, will be active and take the game at least a little bit seriously then it's worth putting your name forward.

Send an application to Jasper --> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=157

The Malati family
Страна « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Team recruitment forum > The Malati Family is recruiting! Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори