Shawn Simmons
(Група Amateur - 7)

Поруке: 181
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #271 послано Jул 21 2016, 01:34:22 Цитирај 
Shit I've been a gamer since sega Genesis and I've always been an active outdoors person. Gaming is meant for cold nights and relaxing after a hard day at work. This game on the other hand opens up many ways for predators to prey on people. It has nothing to do with the game. The game itself is awful and unlike a Pokemon game completely. Pokemon is about friendship with a Pokemon. Watching it grow into an unstoppable force. This game is about catching a bunch of random Pokemon with the skill level of the old paper toss game. If you wanna meet people go to the bar, or go to any social gathering for the matter. Want people to get off their ass' then get rid of their phones. My kids won't have cell phones till they are 14 and ready to handle the responsibility of owning a 700 dollar phone. We play outside every night when I get home and every weekend I have them. The world we live in will never get better when the Philosophy of getting people outdoors is releasing an app that makes you wonder into random areas and catch lil creatures. This game is terrible and it will get many people hurt and ruin many many lives. I will not support Nintendos choice here as I feel like it was a terrible idea with little concept and with little care to anyone. This game will ruin lives. There's no doubt in my mind.
Thomas Wildmann
(Група Amateur - 66)

Поруке: 48
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #272 послано Jул 21 2016, 01:41:04 Цитирај 
I used to play Pokemon when i was 12 years old (in gameboy) and i use to love it. But now for me this is not appealing.

Saw the central park video.. ridiculous.. grown ups going by car to capture a virtual pokemon. Now i see that the future of human race is in danger..

Sometimes you have to let some things in the past for good...
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 50)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #273 послано Jул 21 2016, 01:41:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( Shawn Simmons @ July 21st 2016,01:34:22 )

This game will ruin lives. There's no doubt in my mind.

And things like call of duty won't? I don't get how people think this is the absolute worst thing ever when practically every other game ever is virtually exactly the same, minus the exercise.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Група Rookie - 165)

Поруке: 2455
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #274 послано Jул 21 2016, 02:04:20 Цитирај 
This thread is to discuss the game, not to debate about it. If you don't like the game and you don't wanna talk about it, the ignore button is on the top right or the bottom right part of the screen.
Adrian Summers
(Група Pro - 13)

Поруке: 2292
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #275 послано Jул 21 2016, 03:48:18 Цитирај 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ July 21st 2016,01:41:21 )

And things like call of duty won't? I don't get how people think this is the absolute worst thing ever when practically every other game ever is virtually exactly the same, minus the exercise.
As Shawn said, this game has people wandering into random places, some of which are dangerous places, especially for kids. Call of Duty does not perform this function, as far as I know. At least it doesn't yet.
Shawn Simmons
(Група Amateur - 7)

Поруке: 181
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #276 послано Jул 21 2016, 04:59:30 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ July 21st 2016,02:04:20 )

the difference is there isn't a bunch of set map locations for people to go to be at a gym or a poke center. People you don't want around kids can get this app. This app is a weapon for people to use to hurt people. Call of duty is a war game. It teaches you nothing about firing a gun that YouTube doesn't. Violent video games are a fall back so that the truth gets hidden. I love video games. I'm not saying they are bad. I'm saying this specific game is. It's a weapon! You wait and see
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Поруке: 5215
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #277 послано Jул 21 2016, 07:24:50 Цитирај 
Hmm, if this video game hurts people, I wonder what video games the human race has been playing for millennia to cause far more death and destruction than just these past few months alone.
Michael Winkley
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 33335
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #278 послано Jул 21 2016, 08:24:41 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ July 20th 2016,19:45:23 )

You don't have to be staring at the screen walking! Thats a total misconception. It will buzz when a pokemon appears, you then can stand still and catch it. Or move out of a road first...the radius is not so limited to being in an exact spot. Even following a specific pokemon does not prevent you looking up, you get footprints which pulsate if you are heading in the right direction, so you walk a bit and check again.

That's worse.
I can just about stomach an idiot walking down the street with their total focus being on their mobile; I'll see them in advance (because I've got my eyes open and am looking where I'm going) so can avoid them.
Now you're telling me that I could be walking behind an apparently normal person that could suddenly and totally unexpectedly stop right in front of me, causing me to walk into them. No doubt that they'd blame me for not paying attention to where I'm going, as idiots like that always do.

What price being aware of your own surroundings?
Is there any wonder that this type of person is more likely the victim of crime that a normal human being?

Quote ( Michael Keeney @ July 20th 2016,23:23:24 )

What I suggest to any hater is seriously open your eyes and realise there is more to life than sitting indoors having the audacity to judge people playing a game that gives a lot of 20-35 years olds their youth back. I stumbles across an army of foxes last night and I can't believe how majestic it was. I was in a grave yard and an army of foxes are rustling around. The other night a hedgehog came and walked by me within touching distance. I have to say that in the last week I've opened my eyes to life so much more. I think I'll be spending many a night walking and in the wild mainly just because of pokemongo. So for me it has genuinely been a little bit life changing.

There was an outside world before Pokemon.
There will be an outside world after Pokemon.
You clearly failed to spot the former, and would undoubtedly miss the latter due to being inconsolable following the demise of the singlemost significant aspect of your life.

I'm going to the graveyard with a shovel tonight. Latest rumours are that there's Pokemon hiding 6 feet under the ground.

As for your 10km a day. WALK TO WORK YOU LAZY BASTARD.
David Jones-Winkley
(Група Amateur - 3)

Поруке: 3802
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #279 послано Jул 21 2016, 09:29:06 Цитирај 
The game itself is a brilliant idea and how they gone about it is genius. The fact it gets the kids out of the house something that rarely happens with these days.

On the downside anyone could be playing this game and therefore could puts the kids in a dangerous situation if not with friends.

Another downside especially for android users you are giving Nintendo complete access to any details related to your Google account which I believe they plan on fixing.

I see it as a test on how to manipulate people into doing what you want them to do.
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #280 послано Jул 21 2016, 09:33:18 Цитирај 
The Illuminati is behind all of this, right?
Mohammad Saad
(Група Rookie - 174)

Поруке: 8
  Држава:
У.А.Е. 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #281 послано Jул 21 2016, 09:42:58 Цитирај 
i spend most of the day in work....so i don't have time for that...
plus its kind of silly game anyway.
Jon Day
(Група Amateur - 43)

Поруке: 10019
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #282 послано Jул 21 2016, 10:13:00 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jesper Larsen @ July 20th 2016,19:37:39 )

stupid game... people go crazy and get killed in traffic...
Too right.
Lets also ban the manufacture of childrens bicycles, outdoor sports equipment and basically anything that encourages a child to leave his or her bedroom!
Bogdan Hutanu
(Група Amateur - 24)

Поруке: 1022
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #283 послано Jул 21 2016, 10:52:37 Цитирај 
Quote ( Adrian Summers @ July 19th 2016,01:19:07 )

At least it makes more sense than coffee.

No it doesn't! At least not to me.
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Поруке: 1220
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #284 послано Jул 21 2016, 11:04:09 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jon Day @ July 21st 2016,10:13:00 )

Quote ( Jesper Larsen @ July 20th 2016,19:37:39 )

stupid game... people go crazy and get killed in traffic... Too right.
Lets also ban the manufacture of childrens bicycles, outdoor sports equipment and basically anything that encourages a child to leave his or her bedroom!

hahaha. are you acting funny? because this is a dumb statement. when you ar on bicycle you look around and know what is happening around you.
in this phone game you are looking into the screen looking for stupid pokemon.
a lot of difference.
Constantin Heller
(Група Amateur - 64)

Поруке: 2462
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #285 послано Jул 21 2016, 11:09:08 Цитирај 
Can we talk about how this debate is absolutely irrelevant because many people already stopped playing? The game is full of bugs and server crashes right now that basically make it unplayable or at least less fun to play. Niantic needs to start fixing their game or at least tell its players what´s going on...
Brendan Evans
(Група Amateur - 63)

Поруке: 2250
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #286 послано Jул 21 2016, 11:18:02 Цитирај 
You actually dont need to glue your eyes to the screen, only of your a complete potato would you do that. Can literally be in your pocket and you wont miss anything. Its such an invalid arguement, although watching most play they dont seem to realise that you can play without the phone touching your nose.
Kshitij Sharma
(Група Pro - 19)

Поруке: 2740
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #287 послано Jул 21 2016, 11:35:25 Цитирај 
server down just started it yesterday ?
Kirsty Ridley
(Група Amateur - 103)

Поруке: 7849
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #288 послано Jул 21 2016, 12:44:51 Цитирај 
Quote ( Tajinder Singh @ July 21st 2016,11:04:09 )

No you are not! Its been said a lot of times, you do NOT need to keep staring at the screen! Anyone doing that are being idiots and maybe there is a reason they walk into roads.
It will make a sound or vibrate to let you know there is something nearby, When safe, you can take it out of your pocket and look. You can play watching the screen, but its not needed.
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #289 послано Jул 21 2016, 12:51:29 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ July 21st 2016,12:44:51 )

No you are not! Its been said a lot of times, you do NOT need to keep staring at the screen! Anyone doing that are being idiots and maybe there is a reason they walk into roads.
It will make a sound or vibrate to let you know there is something nearby, When safe, you can take it out of your pocket and look. You can play watching the screen, but its not needed.

ok i didnot know that. but, i was referring to his reply about sports equipment and bicycle. that was really dumb
Jon Day
(Група Amateur - 43)

Поруке: 10019
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #290 послано Jул 21 2016, 13:19:20 Цитирај 

because this is a dumb statement. when you ar on bicycle you look around and know what is happening around you.
If this is true, how do kids get knocked off the bikes? or get knocked over chasing footballs etc? Pokemon go is no more dangerous than anything else that gets kids outside. It comes down to parental education at the end of the day.
This is only my opinion by the way, whether you choose to find it funny or not is down to you. ;-)
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #291 послано Jул 21 2016, 15:49:26 Цитирај 
Parental education: look both ways before crossing the street. If your parents never taught you that, and you want to blame a mobile phone game on that, you need to take a good look at yourself first.
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #292 послано Jул 21 2016, 15:57:46 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jon Day @ July 21st 2016,13:19:20 )

because this is a dumb statement. when you ar on bicycle you look around and know what is happening around you. If this is true, how do kids get knocked off the bikes? or get knocked over chasing footballs etc? Pokemon go is no more dangerous than anything else that gets kids outside. It comes down to parental education at the end of the day.
This is only my opinion by the way, whether you choose to find it funny or not is down to you. ;-)

my point is that you are comparing a mobile game to sports activity.
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #293 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:04:07 Цитирај 
What was the point you were trying to make?
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #294 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:05:43 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ July 21st 2016,16:04:07 )

What was the point you were trying to make?

there is always a risk of injury when playing a sport. now, who in heck wants to get injured playing a mobile game!!its just out of the world!well now it is from this world.
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #295 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:11:27 Цитирај 
There's still a risk of injury just staying at home playing video games, but that's none of my business.
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #296 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:33:19 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ July 21st 2016,16:11:27 )

There's still a risk of injury just staying at home playing video games, but that's none of my business.

well there is always a risk of living in this world also.
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #297 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:40:32 Цитирај 
Then quit whining about this game and just not bother with it.
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #298 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:41:18 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ July 21st 2016,16:40:32 )

Then quit whining about this game and just not bother with it.

well its my opinion i have the full right to speak what i want. thats my opinion
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #299 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:44:59 Цитирај 
It's this whole "East Indian vs. West Indian" thing that keeps you trying to argue with me, init?
Tajinder Singh
(Група Rookie - 261)

Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #300 послано Jул 21 2016, 16:47:34 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ July 21st 2016,16:44:59 )

It's this whole "East Indian vs. West Indian" thing that keeps you trying to argue with me, init?

are you being trying to be racist here?
Страна « 1 2 3 ... 9 [1011 ... 13 14 15 » Иди на страну:

Одговори