(Група Rookie - 171)

Поруке: 3
  Држава:
Венецуела 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (13)
Стара порука #1 послано Нов 19 2016, 02:56:29 Цитирај 
This game is great as it is but there are still one small bugs
That I do not end up liking, The first mistake I see is that if you are watching your career live, and want to send the car to the pits for a gasoline mistake, or quickly adjust the car for better speed can not Do ... second would be better to go put a piece image of the track ... because do not put the air map of the track and put several colored point that represented the car of the track and that will move to the real time Where is the car located
Tim Wagner
(Група Pro - 5)

Поруке: 6250
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (15)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Нов 19 2016, 02:58:19 (последња промена Нов 19 2016, 02:58:39 од Tim Wagner) Цитирај 
The first - It would benefit players that can be here at race time, as they can make changes, while other people (imagine living in Australia, GPRO races are at like 3am there!) can't do that. I am happy its the way it is to be fair.

The second - Is a work in progress. See the latest announcement for some pictures.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Група Pro - 24)

Поруке: 2726
  Држава:
Мексико 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Нов 19 2016, 03:02:27 (последња промена Нов 19 2016, 03:05:21 од Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo) Цитирај 
Manuel

About the first one

This will never work in GPRO mainly since it's a global game with people playing in different time zones. It would be unfair to have people able to do adjustments during the race while other.people can't. Anyway what you see is a replay of the race the race script is run between 18:30 and 20:00 CET so you just can't modify what has already happened.

About the second one

Is in the works, takes too much time to design interfaces and graphics but should be around late next year. There is thread for that here's the link /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20239#scroll
Brendan Evans
(Група Amateur - 63)

Поруке: 2250
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #4 послано Нов 19 2016, 03:03:43 Цитирај 
First - Sorry, I like my sleep so no.

Second - Brilliant suggestion, its top secret but a little birdy told me they were planning something like this. ;)
Ken Neihart
(Група Amateur - 82)

Поруке: 1629
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (11)   Не свиђа ми се (12)
Стара порука #5 послано Нов 19 2016, 04:35:10 Цитирај 
two words....Forum search.
Roy Mitchell
(Група Amateur - 39)

Поруке: 5905
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (22)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Нов 19 2016, 06:09:37 Цитирај 
Well, Manuel, it is unfortunate that Gpro does not provide the experience you thought it would. I would advise, that you try the second race before you throw in the towel. It can be a very good experience playing this 'game'.

Is the screen going to jump and make things exciting in the race? Unfortunately, it won't if you are looking for the instant rush of an overtake or a crash with video replay. Suggestion for S66 Vlad. ;)

This game takes a little longer to give you a reward for your hard work. Manuel, do you like to solve puzzles? Most of this game is solving puzzles and competing against others who are also learning the game by solving the same puzzles. There are many people who will provide guidance and help, if you ask.

Come on... give it a good try. Win one or two races!! You have nothing to lose except, maybe.... a fun game and community.
Derek Rainey
(Група Amateur - 73)

Поруке: 81
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (9)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Нов 21 2016, 10:01:04 Цитирај 
Advice to newbies - Do not come here and expect to win all the time, come here to enjoy the game, and over a number of races, learn from your mistakes, learn from your opponents success, read all you can and try to understand just why you (or others) are doing better than you (or worse than you).

I am only in my 4th season so I am still learning and still making mistakes but the fun is planning what strategies to use for the next race and trying to plan how to get better rather than worse. It all takes time. I can spend ages just working out the differences using each tyre will make on the whole race adding the pit stop times and fuel loads not to mention the drivers weight, energy and all the other elements.

Just enjoy it all - it's only a GAME in the end (GAME = an activity that one engages in for amusement)
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 1830
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (16)
Стара порука #8 послано Нов 21 2016, 10:11:08 (последња промена Нов 21 2016, 10:11:14 од Niels Wolters) Цитирај 
Great suggestions......after having driven.....1 race :O
Mikie Shaw
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 426
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #9 послано Нов 21 2016, 10:40:19 Цитирај 
yep,its a script that runs the race gpro wide and then presented to you in graphical glory. The only thing that matters is the begining and end of the race,everything inbetween can be put down to eye candy,nothing in that race can be minipulated in any way at any time as its already drawn out.

However,in rookie is the great place to learn whats needed to make this begining and end to youre favour. Stay and have fun with it.
Andrey Baydin
(Група Amateur - 87)

Поруке: 2087
  Држава:
Русија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (12)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #10 послано Нов 21 2016, 17:43:09 Цитирај 
Well, you've had all the good answers already, Manuel, new graphics are in the works and live race adjustments wont happen.

Another reason why live adjustments are not happening is that it actually encourages you to do your maths better, and that's one of the big things this is game is about. Maths, economics, strategy.
Know it before you finally decide if you like it or not. It's good fun once you get past this initial amount of information that's maybe overwhelming a bit.

@Ken and Niels - I'm going to downhtumb every post I see from you until I decide its no fun anymore because you are giving a-hole replies to new people's suggestions. And I hope a few people join me.
New people is good, new people giving feedback is good, mkay?
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Retired)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 14356
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (12)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #11 послано Нов 21 2016, 21:17:57 Цитирај 
Free forum warnings to everyone that can't be nice to other managers, especially those newer to the forums. Even if something warrants a negative response, it's easy to say it without coming across so unwelcoming!

Please don't be put off posting in the forums due to the attitude of a few individuals.
Shawn Simmons
(Група Rookie - 52)

Поруке: 181
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (16)
Стара порука #12 послано Нов 22 2016, 01:24:39 Цитирај 
Best advice for new managers is find the worst driver in the rookie market sign him and then race him on rains the entire season because 2 seasons after your first you'll be in AMA where you will get rail roaded to the point you don't wanna play anymore. Atleast after the disappointment in your first season it won't hurt so bad in AMA haha
Roy Mitchell
(Група Amateur - 39)

Поруке: 5905
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #13 послано Нов 22 2016, 08:34:40 Цитирај 
Really? I know this is the general forum but, providing Bulls**t responses to posting, is not so cool. Fortunately your record of racing is the fact that you can't make it in Amateur, the way you are playing now.

Your approach of finding the worst driver is not working according to your history. You should try a better driver that is capable of improving through training. Good luck.
Cale Murray
(Група Amateur - 19)

Поруке: 4072
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #14 послано Нов 22 2016, 08:40:08 Цитирај 
Quote ( Shawn Simmons @ November 22nd 2016,01:24:39 )

Best advice for new managers is find the worst driver in the rookie market sign him and then race him on rains the entire season because 2 seasons after your first you'll be in AMA where you will get rail roaded to the point you don't wanna play anymore. Atleast after the disappointment in your first season it won't hurt so bad in AMA haha

If you are struggling with AMA , wait till you get to Pro oh and then especially Master.

I have had no problems with Rookie , Ama and got through Pro ok but found Master too hard atm LOL.
Andrew Wilden
(Група Pro - 24)

Поруке: 1502
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #15 послано Нов 22 2016, 08:50:48 Цитирај 

You can't be serious, what kind of CRAP is this ??
Shawn, you Play how you want to Play, but don't post Garbage like this to genuine Newbies.

In future if you don't have something constructive to add, Shut your Mouth & keep your opinions to yourself.

IMHO, your post should be deleted.

Message to ALL Newbies.
Ignore this kind of BS, as there are plenty of good managers that are willing to give you honest answers & some genuine guidance :)
Shawn Simmons
(Група Rookie - 52)

Поруке: 181
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (12)
Стара порука #16 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:06:21 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 13:08:18 од Kevin Parkinson) Цитирај 
Shit I'll tell you what you go through this forum and you look at 95 percent of the forum posts rookies make and you tell me how many positive responses they get from douchebags. You want a real suggestion for rookies, stay the away from the forum, join a team and let them give you a calc and a guide to finding a good driver. aftet that everything's a breeze cuz just like everything else in life there's someone there to hold your hand. Now here's a tissue to the people who's feelings i buggered up. Get over it
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Група Amateur - 72)

Поруке: 5682
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #17 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:10:56 Цитирај 
We'll miss you, Shawn Simmons.
Fernando Garcia
(Група Amateur - 67)

Поруке: 275
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #18 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:26:26 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 12:33:57 од Fernando Garcia) Цитирај 
This is the kinda shit that makes the forum look hostile to newbies.

Edit: and to casual forum posters. I mean, of course we only post casually... There's always that someone who will act like an asshole.
Martti Kaasik
(Група Pro - 23)

Поруке: 1223
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #19 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:46:59 Цитирај 
This game can improve and is improving...
Forum bully's could also improve then there would be less talk about game and forum getting less active.
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (4)
Стара порука #20 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:52:36 Цитирај 
Quote ( Andrey Baydin @ November 21st 2016,17:43:09 )

@Ken and Niels - I'm going to downhtumb every post I see from you until I decide its no fun anymore because you are giving a-hole replies to new people's suggestions. And I hope a few people join me.
New people is good, new people giving feedback is good, mkay?

Good for you mate!
New people is good, but making suggestions after 1 race makes no sence.
Learn the game, read rules, read Wiki, read the suggestions pages etc.

Suggestions made by fresh new guys is good, but suggestions made without any knowledge is plain useless and insulting to the game admins imho.
Tibor Szuromi
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 11898
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #21 послано Нов 22 2016, 12:54:56 Цитирај 
Patience .... Calm ....
Jon Day
(Група Rookie - 5)

Поруке: 10019
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #22 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:02:37 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 13:03:03 од Jon Day) Цитирај 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ November 22nd 2016,12:52:36 )

New people is good, but making suggestions after 1 race makes no sence.
How many races should someone do before they can make a suggestion?
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #23 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:08:17 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 13:08:25 од Niels Wolters) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jon Day @ November 22nd 2016,13:02:37 )

how many races should someone do before they can make a suggestion?

until they at least know the basics..... like the game is not processed live when you view it... those kind of basics

In my opinion a suggestion is something you opt based on your experience and based on the fact that you feel certain things can/need to be improved

For me a suggestion needs to be backed up with certain knowledge, research, idea's and should actually be feasable, the 'adjust-strategy-during-the-race' suggestion isn't as it's not a live race, that's what I mean by this.

So most likely we have a different opinion on what a suggestion is.... that's all

Fernando Garcia
(Група Amateur - 67)

Поруке: 275
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #24 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:14:47 Цитирај 
A sarcastic reply to a suggestion which you don't approve doesn't really help, does it?
Kevin Parkinson
(Група Retired)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 14356
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #25 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:15:59 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 13:18:33 од Kevin Parkinson) Цитирај 

Quote ( Shawn Simmons @ November 22nd 2016,12:06:21 )

Shit I'll tell you what you go through this forum and you look at 95 percent of the forum posts rookies make and you tell me how many positive responses they get from douchebags. You want a real suggestion for rookies, stay the away from the forum, join a team and let them give you a calc and a guide to finding a good driver. aftet that everything's a breeze cuz just like everything else in life there's someone there to hold your hand. Now here's a tissue to the people who's feelings i buggered up. Get over it

Firstly, no one was asking for newbie advice in this thread, so absolutely no need to be so negative about it.

And even if they were, your responses are absolute nonsense. It has been years since newbies asking newbie questions don't generally get a positive response with plenty managers willing to help and advise, and those that are not shouldn't be commenting - as per the Newbie Forum rules (I realise this isn't, I'm talking about when they ask for help and that's generally where it is) - and those that do are dealt with by moderators.

You don't need to be all positive to be helpful, but if you're making a negative point, please at least make it a constructive one, and not just an unhelpful rant.

And if you believe there is an issue with how people respond to newbies, or any other managers, please contact a moderator when you see such things, and certainly don't add to any perceived problem.

---

(Also, thread moved to suggestion thread. Please keep to the relevant rules)
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Поруке: 5215
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #26 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:43:04 Цитирај 
Hmm, I'm starting to notice a trend here. Anyone else see what I'm seeing?
Rastislav Padysak
(Група Rookie - 112)

Поруке: 611
  Држава:
Словачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #27 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:52:22 (последња промена Нов 22 2016, 13:56:10 од Rastislav Padysak) Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ November 22nd 2016,13:43:04 )

Hmm, I'm starting to notice a trend here. Anyone else see what I'm seeing?

If you mean hypocrisy hand in hand with the dogmatism and disrespect to the different opinions or whatever we call it - yes, I can feel something similar is growing here.

Edit: + disrespect is doubled when the original post comes from the US
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #28 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:53:31 Цитирај 
No, you're quite off of what I'm starting to see within this thread. Nice try though :)
Rastislav Padysak
(Група Rookie - 112)

Поруке: 611
  Држава:
Словачка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #29 послано Нов 22 2016, 13:55:33 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ November 22nd 2016,13:53:31 )

No, you're quite off of what I'm starting to see within this thread. Nice try though :)

So sorry... ;-)
Daniel Mason
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #30 послано Нов 22 2016, 14:06:46 Цитирај 
Hmm, might have missed that edit, and here I was about to come back in and edit my post. Nevertheless, I retract my previous statement as you seem to have it pretty spot on, Rastislav. It's quite silly to see such trends as international disputes when we're supposed to be one human race. Game or not, all anyone around here has to do is see a flag that's not their own, and suddenly they slip into madness.
Страна [12 » Иди на страну:

Ова тема је затворена од стране модератора!