(Група Amateur - 92)

Поруке: 85
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (14)
Стара порука #1 послано Mарт 21 2019, 18:42:01 Цитирај 
Hello guys,

Im writing this post to make a suggestion about the type of tyre that you will be use in the race.
When we made the Q1, we have to chose a type of tyre that will be used in the race, and if you make a mistake you cant go back and correct... why not players could have the chance of correcting it??

For example, we can all made the Qualifications 1 and 2 with the same tyre type like super softs and then in the race strategy you chose the type of tyre that you will use in the race, i think this is an option that put us all in the same lvl.

Our if you don't agree with this, the developers can always make an alert system that makes warning about the tyres you chose to Q1. And that will help to prevent some errors.

I think this will help everyone in the game, and will be even better for the new ones that make this error easy.

Thanks for reading and help in this suggestion.
Bernardo Folhadela
Michael Jones
(Група Amateur - 68)

Поруке: 1386
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (6)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #2 послано Mарт 21 2019, 18:49:16 (последња промена Mарт 21 2019, 18:50:51 од Michael Jones) Цитирај 
Suggest you use search function before start posting a new topic..

There are quite a few topics about different tyres in race from whats used in Q.

This is a recent one /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=28633#scroll

you are also actually asking the admins sort out mistakes that you make..maybe study what your doing 1st.
Tibor Szuromi
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 11906
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (3)
Стара порука #3 послано Mарт 21 2019, 18:52:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ March 21st 2019,18:49:16 )

Suggest you use search function before start posting a new topic..
+1
Bernardo Folhadela
(Група Amateur - 92)

Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Mарт 21 2019, 18:55:03 (последња промена Mарт 21 2019, 19:14:15 од Bernardo Folhadela) Цитирај 
Thanks for that.
Constantin Heller
(Група Rookie - 22)

Поруке: 2462
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #5 послано Mарт 21 2019, 18:59:47 Цитирај 
1. Why would anyone ever not choose Extra Softs in Qualifying?

2. Where is the strategic depth if you get a free choice of tyres for the race regardless of your Qualy tyre?
Bernardo Folhadela
(Група Amateur - 92)

Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Mарт 21 2019, 19:05:40 Цитирај 
Im not saying that making the Qs with extra softs should be the correct change, this was an example.
The main thing where is to creat a system that can help people to prevent errors when they chose the tyre type in Qualifications.

This is why i said that an alert could be made and nothing will need to change.. just appears alert the player that he will go with the certain type of tyre.
Florencia Caro
(Група Amateur - 69)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 17138
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Mарт 21 2019, 19:52:56 Цитирај 
Just to clarify a bit, are you suggesting a pop up message? Similar to the one we get when pick to start on wet tyres when the race start is dry (supporter feature)?
Alessio Girasole
(Група Amateur - 33)

Поруке: 206
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #8 послано Mарт 21 2019, 20:00:22 (последња промена Mарт 21 2019, 20:01:33 од Alessio Girasole) Цитирај 
I think so Florencia.

I don't think we should have a popup for everything, that would be annoying, just think about what you are doing first next time and it'll be fine.

Setting up the values on the game page and clicking the 'drive lap' button is the very last thing one should do after minutes and minutes of thinking and race preparation.
Bernardo Folhadela
(Група Amateur - 92)

Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #9 послано Mарт 21 2019, 20:13:19 Цитирај 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ March 21st 2019,19:52:56 )

Just to clarify a bit, are you suggesting a pop up message? Similar to the one we get when pick to start on wet tyres when the race start is dry (supporter feature)?

Is exactly that!

Alessio i think this will help the new players.
Ania Piekarska
(Група Amateur - 9)

Поруке: 713
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #10 послано Mарт 21 2019, 20:22:29 Цитирај 
This is stated in the Practice/Qualify 1 tutorial. Also the '?' sign next to tyres section says this.

Checking the '?' sign seems logical if someone wants to know what they are doing instead of just choosing random stuff, so I hope any serious player would do it.

Anyways, if someone doesn't notice it in time for their first race, they will learn it the hard way and know it from the second race, which is not a big deal, as the first races are to learn, not to win.
Daniel Omaña
(Група Amateur - 77)

Поруке: 161
  Држава:
Мексико 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (9)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #11 послано Mарт 21 2019, 20:30:51 Цитирај 
When I've made a mistake choosing tyres, I just learn from my mistake and move on, it's part of the learning curve.

If we had a preventing system for every possible mistake, we wouldn't learn anything.
Peter Willmore
(Група Amateur - 26)

Поруке: 3616
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #12 послано Mарт 21 2019, 20:38:49 Цитирај 
Quote ( Alessio Girasole @ March 21st 2019,20:00:22 )

I don't think we should have a popup for everything

also the other aspect of having a pop up for everything is that it would become something you just double click through and mistakes would still happen.

Pop up's should be kept to a minimum to actual grab your attention as they are not so common.

George Slater4
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 603
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #13 послано Mарт 21 2019, 21:09:18 Цитирај 
I think a pop-up message asking if you are sure you want to do Q1 would be a good thing, it would make sure people don't accidentally qualify thinking it is a practice lap for instance and using a completely wrong tyre, which could significantly hurt your race.

Besides we have pop-ups for other significant actions like car upgrades and I think s&f upgrades as well as doing those accidentally can have a massive impact on your account. So I think having them for Q1 and maybe Q2 would only make things more even.
Stuart Foster
(Група Rookie - 156)

Поруке: 12459
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (7)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #14 послано Mарт 21 2019, 21:23:26 (последња промена Mарт 21 2019, 21:25:55 од Stuart Foster) Цитирај 
even though the default selection when you visit the P&Q page is a practice lap? You have to physically change the option to do Q1 after all and even then you need to press 'drive lap' after you checked what you've selected. You can only mistakenly run the Q1 lap by selecting TWO wrong turns...'Qualify 1' and then 'Drive Lap'. Given that a choice has to be made first, I don't see the need for a pop-up. The way I see it, drive lap is your confirmation phase...how about paying attention instead of being prompted?

Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Pro - 18)

Поруке: 3021
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #15 послано Mарт 21 2019, 22:11:45 Цитирај 
Quote ( George Slater @ March 21st 2019,21:09:18 )

I think a pop-up message asking if you are sure you want to do Q1 would be a good thing, it would make sure people don't accidentally qualify thinking it is a practice lap for instance

But who would be so stupid to do that...? O:)
Tan S Lake
(Група Pro - 10)

Поруке: 309
  Држава:
Бангладеш 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #16 послано Mарт 22 2019, 02:02:41 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ March 21st 2019,22:11:45 )

Quote ( George Slater @ March 21st 2019,21:09:18 )

I think a pop-up message asking if you are sure you want to do Q1 would be a good thing, it would make sure people don't accidentally qualify thinking it is a practice lap for instance
But who would be so stupid to do that...? O:)

Surely not a manager who has made it to Master and is now in Pro
Alan Snyder
(Група Amateur - 77)

Поруке: 1504
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #17 послано Mарт 22 2019, 14:07:11 Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Omaña @ March 21st 2019,20:30:51 )

When I've made a mistake choosing tyres, I just learn from my mistake and move on, it's part of the learning curve.

If we had a preventing system for every possible mistake, we wouldn't learn anything.

Bingo! LEARN from your mistakes, and remember your mistakes. In this game, and in real-life.
Страна [1

Одговори