Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup 7 одговора
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Група Pro - 18)

Поруке: 1008
  Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (20)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #1 послано Jул 3 2019, 19:44:28 Цитирај 
Dear Vlad,
Dear Stefan & Hans,
Dear Managers in all over the World.
- The new era is coming soon with the new engine and the new server
I present my Idea and I am sure that it will catalyze the GPRO Regeneration in the New Age.
The “Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup”
I present the basic idea without details, and if you are interested, I have ready a complete plan with all the necessary details.
The Idea is Simple.
...1. The GPRO will give us a certain amount of money to build the car of our liking.
...2. Will also define the OA of the Driver we will create.
...3. It takes 9 races (phases) to complete. (the 8 Sundays of the Season and the Last Saturday).
...4. The rules of engagement are a mix of championship and cup.
...5. For example, in every regular group of 40 managers the top 20 will qualify as Greens and the last 20 will continue as an Orange. They will have however and normal score (the first 30), with bonuses and penalties from phase to phase.
...6. Each RACE of the nine will be built from the beginning and has nothing to do with the previous.
...7. The race track will be the last’s Friday’s (or the following Tuesday’s), with common tires for everyone, and with all the rules in force in each race of GPRO.
...8. All MANAGERS at the end would have ranked. From the first to the last.

I am confident that this New Challenge will pull the retired managers massively and the Newcomers too, who will have the opportunity and see where can reach with patience and work.
I am sure that the new challenge will bring enormous twists in all levels.-
I'm sure it will absolutely justify her title. Truth & Knowledge.-

Wait with love and agony.
Thank you for your patience.
Good Day from Beautiful, Irresistible and Unique Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Macedonia/Greece.!!!
:)
Thijs Rieken
(Група Amateur - 37)

Поруке: 1042
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Jул 3 2019, 19:47:25 Цитирај 
I have read your post but have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3 послано Jул 3 2019, 19:54:58 Цитирај 
If (big one) i understand correctly.

- 9 races, unattached to the regular season (i'm sure Vlad & co will be chuffed to run 9 extra race simulations a season :D )
- for each race, we get an amount of cash for the car, and everyone will match the track PHA as best as the budget allows
- driver OA is also defined, but i guess we can all maximize stamina, exp and con for each race. Unless it's wet, of course. (is there even any weather?)

And this will repeat 9 times, each more exciting than the previous one.

Did i get that right, Ioannis?
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Група Pro - 18)

Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Jул 3 2019, 19:59:10 Цитирај 
...basically Yes Miel.!!! ...the details hide very more interesting things.

Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Master - 3)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #5 послано Jул 3 2019, 20:06:23 Цитирај 
Well the above was a bit of a joke, but it does highlight the main problem i see: most people will be strolling around with practically identical cars and drivers, which will make luck the deciding factor, rather than truth or knowledge.
Kieran Taylor
(Група Rookie - 114)

Поруке: 431
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #6 послано Jул 3 2019, 20:10:08 Цитирај 
for the extra server usage and "side championships" I cant see beyond private leagues :)

maybe if private leagues IF made will be customizable rules/amount of races ect you could sort of replicate large parts of your idea to an un-official and more reasonable expectation that could also be of use to the rest of the community and the varying needs for "extra" championships.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Група Pro - 18)

Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #7 послано Jул 3 2019, 21:23:05 Цитирај 
Dear Miel.!!!
...you talk like a typical of the 300 Managers from Master & Elite.!!!
...please try to see the situation with the eyes of the Other 6000 who fight and fight and How imported will be all this Experience.!!!
...and don't be so sure that all car and Drivers will be Identical..!!! ...will see many surprises.!!!

Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Master - 3)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #8 послано Jул 3 2019, 21:33:22 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ July 3rd 2019,21:23:05 )

.you talk like a typical of the 300 Managers from Master & Elite.!!!

240. Don't make our secret society bigger and less elite'ey than it is, please. Thanks.
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Truth & Knowledge Championship Cup Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори