Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Pitcrew status and Training Pilot during Rookie Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Pitcrew status and Training Pilot during Rookie 7 одговора
Norton Martins
(Група Rookie - 94)

Поруке: 89
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1 послано Jул 8 2019, 20:59:59 Цитирај 
Do their experience carries out during the next season or is their experience reset (brainwashed) after the next season !?! How long does it take to diminish if anything ?!?! Other than motivation and lack of investment ! And is it wrong to train the pilot (not therapist and stuff like that) but making him/her do stint runs in the season's training track worth it during rookie !? I find it mighty cheap actually and seens to benefit better than actually having to upgrade your vehicle (in rookie at least, which will come eventually ) ??!!?!?
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 7)

Поруке: 6688
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Jул 8 2019, 21:04:52 Цитирај 
if you don't promote all the staff reset to the default start, regardless of what you do
Once promoted, the Tech Skill and Experience don't go down, Motivation goes up and down depends on circumstances. Facilities can be brought but then they eventually degrade over time, same with pit skill but not looked into it too much

It might have an advantage for now due to everyone having the same car level and the fact that driver is everything in rookie
Norton Martins
(Група Rookie - 94)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Jул 8 2019, 21:10:05 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ July 8th 2019,21:04:52 )

if you don't promote all the staff reset to the default start, regardless of what you do
Once promoted, the Tech Skill and Experience don't go down, Motivation goes up and down depends on circumstances. Facilities can be brought but then they eventually degrade over time, same with pit skill but not looked into it too much

It might have an advantage for now due to everyone having the same car level and the fact that driver is everything in rookie
I see !! Humble and helpful as always my dear Kyle (I'm not being ironic I actually mean it, so thumb up for good quality post). Yes indeed tech skill and xp keep. Motivation is always low. I won't bug you with asking if it is worth to upgrade anything from the Pit Crew (R&D for example for better results with sponsors...... Amongst other stuff) So yea I guess car levels are very very much alike .... but it's mighty expensive to upgrade them and keep it that way.... training in stint runs are cheaper and also (seen to at least IDK because I didn't race after the next season for now), IDK if it will carry but it's cheap cheap cheap to actually do test runs...
Kieran Taylor
(Група Rookie - 114)

Поруке: 431
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #4 послано Jул 8 2019, 21:13:31 Цитирај 
Depends on all of the variables that there are in this game so far the only one you have mentioned is rookie level.
Norton Martins
(Група Rookie - 94)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #5 послано Jул 8 2019, 21:24:22 Цитирај 
yes of course. only rookie. i have no idea what the pros are using and they're sure as hell ain't sharing.
Tibor Szuromi
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 11898
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Jул 8 2019, 21:55:10 Цитирај 
I'm going to be an amateur, I must definitely train my pilot. (pilóta education)

If I only gather experience and remain a novice, I would experiment.
Jay De Snoo
(Група Pro - 11)

Поруке: 927
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Jул 8 2019, 22:10:28 (последња промена Jул 8 2019, 22:18:46 од Jay De Snoo) Цитирај 
Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 8th 2019,21:24:22 )

yes of course. only rookie. i have no idea what the pros are using and they're sure as hell ain't sharing.

Think there are enough Pro's that would provide quite exact figures on Fac levels, but it is simply againist the regulations to provide exact details. Here's at least some basic info on it:
/gb/Stats.asp?type=beststaff#scroll

To provide you some additional info;
- only 1 facility is worth upgrading to max in rookie AFTER a certain point and ONLY if you expect to promote or want to measure effects. The same one is raised (almost) every next level to max as well).
- One other facility is debatable to upgrade but usually is done in AMA
- Every other is mostly only upgraded to train staff efficiently or to keep staff trainables at a certain level
- As with everything in this game it is a cost/benefit thing and at the costs of S&F (upgrade, upkeep, recurring cost of maintenance & salaries) are huge.

Edit: Driver training can be very benificial if done well. For rookie you just need to keep in mind that you will loose your driver if OA>85 and you don't promote. Have a good look at the rules if you want to train driver but also want to keep him for another rookie season (in which you do plan to promote ;) )
Edit2: none of the poll options is correct imo but some might disagree on that
>> Plenty to think of :)

Norton Martins
(Група Rookie - 94)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #8 послано Jул 9 2019, 00:50:14 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ July 8th 2019,22:10:28 )

Quote ( Norton Martins @ July 8th 2019,21:24:22 )

Think there are enough Pro's that would provide quite exact figures on Fac levels, but it is simply againist the regulations to provide exact details. Here's at least some basic info on it:
/gb/Stats.asp?type=beststaff#scroll

To provide you some additional info;
- only 1 facility is worth upgrading to max in rookie AFTER a certain point and ONLY if you expect to promote or want to measure effects. The same one is raised (almost) every next level to max as well).
- One other facility is debatable to upgrade but usually is done in AMA
- Every other is mostly only upgraded to train staff efficiently or to keep staff trainables at a certain level
- As with everything in this game it is a cost/benefit thing and at the costs of S&F (upgrade, upkeep, recurring cost of maintenance & salaries) are huge.

Edit: Driver training can be very benificial if done well. For rookie you just need to keep in mind that you will loose your driver if OA>85 and you don't promote. Have a good look at the rules if you want to train driver but also want to keep him for another rookie season (in which you do plan to promote ;) )
Edit2: none of the poll options is correct imo but some might disagree on that
>> Plenty to think of :)

Mighty appreciated, these are golden tips for any skill level.
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Pitcrew status and Training Pilot during Rookie Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори