Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Bug forum > Sugestion to better BR Portuguese translation. Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Sugestion to better BR Portuguese translation. 3 одговора
Armando Ramos Neto
(Група Amateur - 22)

Поруке: 15
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #1 послано Aвг 5 2019, 19:35:57 Цитирај 
The translation used to "Support Credits" in portuguese is "Créditos do Apoiador". This is a literal translation and it is not an expression in brazilian portuguese, and besides and more important, breaks the layout of the first page.

I suggest the use of "Créditos Torcedor", what is smallest and much more used in our language.
Roger Bergman
(Група Master - 2)

Поруке: 29
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Aвг 5 2019, 19:45:07 Цитирај 
"Fan credits" are out of context.
No one cheers for gpro. Supporter (apoiador) or Donor (doador) are the terms to be used. You donate or support GPRO. You don't cheers up gpro.

Créditos do torcedor fica fora do contexto.
Ninguém torce para o gpro. Apoiador ou Doador são os termos a serem utilizados. Tu doa ou apoia o GPRO. Você não torce para o gpro.

Rafael Mantovani
(Група Pro - 12)

Поруке: 8205
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Aвг 5 2019, 23:50:56 (последња промена Aвг 5 2019, 23:51:49 од Rafael Mantovani) Цитирај 
Quote ( Armando Ramos Neto @ August 5th 2019,19:35:57 )

breaks the layout of the first page.

not here, mate. I use the english version and changed it to PT-BR for checking, can't see any issues on the home page.
Can you please clarify where exactly is the issue (word/sentence/location on page)?
Gideon Rosa is the PT-BR translator and may be able to help.
Eduardo Fernandes
(Група Amateur - 51)

Поруке: 38
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Aвг 6 2019, 06:33:16 (последња промена Aвг 6 2019, 06:34:05 од Eduardo Fernandes) Цитирај 
I totally understand Armando's point of view (not because we're on the same team, and even inspite of myself being a Portuguese from Portugal, I have some experience with Brazilian as well (the lady on my profile pic is from Brasília)) I kinda have to agree with them. The current expression works better.
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Bug forum > Sugestion to better BR Portuguese translation. Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори