Аутор Тема: [F1] Italian Grand Prix 130 одговора
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Поруке: 831
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #31 послано Сеп 8 2019, 17:20:44 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 17:21:04 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ September 8th 2019,17:04:10 )

Yeah awesome win for Charles. Great to see so much emotion from a driver in the paddock and on the podium. We don't get it very often nowadays.

And hopefully that team will get the self confidence they need to build the right car and strategies for him
Sorry for double posting
Casey Stoner
(Група Amateur - 92)

Поруке: 217
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #32 послано Сеп 8 2019, 17:34:04 Цитирај 

We don't get it
very often nowadays.

Thats becouse he is only a puppy at just 21

Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #33 послано Сеп 8 2019, 17:48:13 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 18:00:54 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 
Quote ( Casey Stoner @ September 8th 2019,17:34:04 )

We don't get it
very often nowadays.

Thats becouse he is only a puppy at just 21

Great words, pfff...Even for a cheap Oracle that u think u are...
Łukasz Rutkowski
(Група Pro - 11)

Поруке: 140
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #34 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:04:04 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 8th 2019,17:01:26 )

These young upcomers are bringing some fresh things to f1 that was so desperately needed LeClerc vs Verstappen in the future is gonna be spicy, as well with Russell and if Renault can sort that car out Ocon also, same with Norris and Sainz if McLaren can come good

Yes, yes and Janne Ahonen as well
Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Master - 2)

Поруке: 3021
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (3)
Стара порука #35 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:12:15 Цитирај 
The state of F1: when defending position, just push the other car off the track because the FIA is too scared to hand out penalties anyway. Gone are the days of clean racing and battles that stretch across several corners. I don't like it, but that's just my opinion.
Stefan Voggenreither
(Администратор)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 6818
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #36 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:23:51 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 8th 2019,18:12:15 )

Gone are the days of clean racing and battles that stretch across several corners.

Like Villeneuve vs. Arnoux in Dijon? :P
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #37 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:27:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 8th 2019,18:12:15 )

The state of F1: when defending position, just push the other car off the track because the FIA is too scared to hand out penalties anyway. Gone are the days of clean racing and battles that stretch across several corners. I don't like it, but that's just my opinion.

did u Like it in Austria , Max vs Leclerc ? ... ‘cause despite all the sadness on Ham’s face and his disappointment about the rules being applied to a certain double standard , this time the stewards did exactly what he said he is expecting of them : they kept the same line of judgement, in my opinion

My opinion is that Ham should start respecting this Leclerc guy , as he does with Max ;)... there was simply no space left , and a champ shouldn’t be crying out loud for such “respect” ,instead of analyzing the right moment to drop down a bit and wait for the next clear chance... There was nothing left to win at that point ...

Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (4)
Стара порука #38 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:48:52 Цитирај 
The Verstappen-Leclerc incident in Austria was different because it happened on corner exit. I defended the stewards' decision at the time, because Verstappen had the inside and was half a car length ahead, so Leclerc was in the position to react to Verstappen's actions, not the other way around.

The Sainz-Albon incident today, I would have liked Sainz to give Albon the room there, it could have been an interesting battle. But I understand that they didn't penalise because again, Sainz was at least half a car length ahead so it's mostly Albon's job to back out of it.

In both cases I would approve of a penalty being given if it can result in more clean racing and longer battles for position, but I can understand why they don't.

The Leclerc-Hamilton incident today though was just ludicrous. Side by side on a straight, you don't push the other guy off the track. That should be a simple, basic rule. This is F1, not bumpercars.
Martti Kaasik
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 1223
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #39 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:55:51 Цитирај 
More penalties??? Seriously? It's already hard to pass and now when some drivers try then give them penalties? Why race even? 1h q session and fastest guy get's points and see you next week...
Just let drivers drive and stop all BS from stewards and teams...
Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #40 послано Сеп 8 2019, 18:58:37 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 18:59:04 од Jasper Coosemans) Цитирај 
It's exactly the other way around, Martti. I'm talking about being stricter on defensive moves. What we learned today is that you shouldn't try overtaking the way Albon and Hamilton did, because the guy ahead can simply push you off the track. The only thing you end up with is dirty tyres, loss of several positions (Albon) and possible a damaged car. So it is much better to just stay behind and go to the finish.

The current policy discourages overtaking. Handing out some penalties for overly aggressive defending would encourage it.
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #41 послано Сеп 8 2019, 19:00:12 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 19:07:47 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 8th 2019,18:48:52 )

The Verstappen-Leclerc incident in Austria was different because it happened on corner exit. I defended the stewards' decision at the time, because Verstappen had the inside and was half a car length ahead, so Leclerc was in the position to react to Verstappen's actions, not the other way around.

The Sainz-Albon incident today, I would have liked Sainz to give Albon the room there, it could have been an interesting battle. But I understand that they didn't penalise because again, Sainz was at least half a car length ahead so it's mostly Albon's job to back out of it.

In both cases I would approve of a penalty being given if it can result in more clean racing and longer battles for position, but I can understand why they don't.

The Leclerc-Hamilton incident today though was just ludicrous. Side by side on a straight, you don't push the other guy off the track. That should be a simple, basic rule. This is F1, not bumpercars.

leclerc had the inside of the curve and it was easy to take a half car advantage while being able to control the moment of steering ... Ham should have waited for a better opportunity

In Austria u should judge that duel based on an identical lap before the one with Max pushing Leclerc off track ... Max got the inside only just because Leclerc preferred the traction advantage , going outside the curve on the exterior... it went well once and then Max put an end to it ... if u agree on that decision then u shouldn’t lose too much time judging on today’s occasion ... Ham lost his patience there , it’s racing and it should submit more to drivers emotions and mistakes , rather than rules and penalties that often apply on preference terms

Sam Wainwright
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 2843
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #42 послано Сеп 8 2019, 19:05:27 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 19:05:37 од Sam Wainwright) Цитирај 
I bet you love Kevin Magnussen Jasper.
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #43 послано Сеп 8 2019, 19:14:31 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 8th 2019,18:58:37 )

The current policy discourages overtaking. Handing out some penalties for overly aggressive defending would encourage it.

It´s not the case today...Leclerc didn´t slow Ham down , especially running on straits;)...
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 80)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #44 послано Сеп 8 2019, 19:48:07 Цитирај 
I'm with Jasper though tbh.

I don't want to see a lot of penalties as it ruins great racing. But if the FIA dish out penalties for these strange, rough defensive moves which has basically resulted in drivers only ever making darish divebombs or relying on straight line speed or DRS before attempting an overtake, then I'm all for them if it means drivers will stop being so stubborn in defence.

It's not nice. It's not good viewing. It's dangerous. And the FIA have taken the stance of "well if everyone's doing it then I guess that's how it's done now" which is just not ok.

And it's not just today's moves - I didn't really mind but tbh I've started ignoring it as again I've also become complacent in just expecting and putting up with these shit battles - but that crap move with I think Alonso and Rosberg at Bahrain where one completely drives the other off the track in the second straight. Countless other Rosberg v Hamilton moves during their rivalry in the turbo-hybrid era. Lots of Verstappen moves like in Mexico 2016 on Rosberg, Hungary on Raikkonen and obviously with Ricciardo last season in Baku.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #45 послано Сеп 8 2019, 19:53:53 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 19:54:10 од Jasper Coosemans) Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,19:14:31 )

It´s not the case today...Leclerc didn´t slow Ham down , especially running on straits;)...

Maybe you missed the lap where he pushed him off the track in the braking zone, the video is on F1.com if you want to know what I'm talking about.

@Sam: you read my mind, mate :)
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #46 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:04:27 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 20:05:23 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ September 8th 2019,19:53:53 )

Maybe you missed the lap where he pushed him off the track in the braking zone, the video is on F1.com if you want to know what I'm talking about.

didn´t miss that ...pure racing for me , as long as Max was encouraged to win the same way back in Austria .... It´s what Leclerc had to learn from it too ;)...and we have to see it this way , too.... Ham should´ve backed down a bit , he was close to the final atack but he lost his patience when he still needed a clear head

I'm with Jasper though tbh.

noted that :)... Leclerc didn´t have any special moves today...just a few mistakes and a fair determination on winning the race !!!..if u guys like to spend hours to judge that , then do your thing , I´ll stop here as it´s pretty clear to me that one victory can´t feed more than one side´s egos...your examples are tough and should count for something (or should have ) but they don´t compare to anything that happened today , imo
Niek Nijboer
(Група Amateur - 83)

Поруке: 111
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #47 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:12:48 Цитирај 
It was clear that Ferrari could do a bit more than allowed during the Italian GP. Every other driver would have get a penalty for the way Leclerc drove.

If this happen on a different circuit it would have been a penalty. Besides that a great race. Ferrari had so much pace on the straights, what made it for Mercedes difficult to get close enough for overtake attempts. Bottas came close at the end of the race, but made 2 mistakes in the last 3 laps.

Renault did a good job as well with a 4th and 5th place!
Niek Nijboer
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (4)
Стара порука #48 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:16:23 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,20:04:27 )

didn´t miss that ...pure racing for me , as long as Max was encouraged to win the same way back in Austria .... It´s what Leclerc had to learn from it too ;)...and we have to see it this way , too.... Ham should´ve backed down a bit , he was close to the final atack but he lost his patience when he still needed a clear head

Completely different situation! Max didnt pushed Leclerc of the circuit, it was Leclerc that kept sticking there. Today both drivers were next to each other, Leclerc clearly push Hamilton to the grass. For that he received the blakc/white flag, so don't come and tell here that it was a similar situation. Leclerc was also frequently moving on the straights, something in F2 earlier today a black/white flag was given as well.
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #49 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:19:34 Цитирај 
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ September 8th 2019,20:16:23 )

Completely different situation! Max didnt pushed Leclerc of the circuit, it was Leclerc that kept sticking there

It´s ok kid ... we won´t argue on that I promise , it´s just stupid if we do ;)
Niek Nijboer
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #50 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:22:15 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,20:19:34 )

It´s ok kid ... we won´t argue on that I promise , it´s just stupid if we do ;)

Don't worry little boy..
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #51 послано Сеп 8 2019, 20:45:13 Цитирај 

Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ September 8th 2019,20:22:15 )

Don't worry little boy..

stay on the subject mate... getting too emotional about your own objectivism , doesn´t help u prove anything but the contrary ;)
Niek Nijboer
(Група Amateur - 83)

Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (3)
Стара порука #52 послано Сеп 8 2019, 21:15:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,20:19:34 )

It´s ok kid

Says who? Time to brush your teeth and go to bed baby!
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #53 послано Сеп 8 2019, 21:18:19 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 21:18:45 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ September 8th 2019,21:15:52 )

Says who? Time to brush your teeth and go to bed baby!

stay on the subject mate... getting too emotional about your own objectivism , doesn´t help u prove anything but the contrary ;)

Tomás Coelho
(Група Amateur - 44)

Поруке: 585
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #54 послано Сеп 8 2019, 21:28:09 Цитирај 
Quote ( António Rebelo @ September 8th 2019,16:35:36 )

Totally undeserved win for Ferrari...

Totally DESERVED win for Ferrari, since it especially comes from such a young inexperienced driver such as Le Clerk. This lad has really shown the big "guns" what it is all about for already two races in a row,

Hamilton and Bottas will now have some work on their hands with this youngster.

As for Vettel, he won´t even smell it from now onwards I´m afraid. He has been completely dominated by his new young teammate and suffering a real confidence crisis. I can´t see Vettel coming out of it so soon.

Very well done, Charles!!
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #55 послано Сеп 8 2019, 22:04:59 (последња промена Сеп 8 2019, 22:12:04 од Florin Ceapa) Цитирај 

do u mean the lap at 2:50?:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.race-highlights-2...

the rear camera on Leclerc´s car shows anything u need to see , to conclude that Ham lost his patience..he was neither in front nor on the inside to refuse to brake at the right time and still, make it a winner... it´s his mistake to think he would get anything for granted
Martti Kaasik
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #56 послано Сеп 8 2019, 22:45:36 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,22:04:59 )

It was clear that Ferrari could do a bit more than allowed during the Italian GP. Every other driver would have get a penalty for the way Leclerc drove.
Not sure you saw or have seen any races...
Verstappen has made a lot more dangerous moves and got away with them not getting even a warning... Leclerc pushed on Ham bit to much and got black/withe flag for it... or a warning... Vettel with his stupid move got also 10 sec stop and go which is one step before black flag... So I would not say that Ferraris could do what they want in Monza..
Quote ( Niek Nijboer @ September 8th 2019,20:16:23 )

Completely different situation! Max didnt pushed Leclerc of the circuit, it was Leclerc that kept sticking there.
Similar situation different point of view.
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #57 послано Сеп 8 2019, 22:48:56 Цитирај 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ September 8th 2019,22:45:36 )

Not sure you saw or have seen any races...

Why did u quote my name over someone else´s ideas ???...please fix that

I stated exactly the oppsite :) ...i am no cheap oracle...
Martti Kaasik
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #58 послано Сеп 8 2019, 23:26:59 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 8th 2019,22:48:56 )

Why did u quote my name over someone else´s ideas ???...please fix that
I pushed the quote button so not sure how did your name got there...
It is (Niek Nijboer @ September 8th 2019,20:12:48) post quote... but time has passed and I can't change that. I'm sorry.
Ceapa Florin
(Група Amateur - 40)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #59 послано Сеп 8 2019, 23:34:56 Цитирај 
Your post will do it thanks
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 80)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #60 послано Сеп 8 2019, 23:44:28 Цитирај 
I was a fan of that black & white flag to be honest. Warnings aren't present enough during races nowadays and I do think they need to be. Leclerc got understandably warned for his defensive move and he got a black and white flag, told to be careful with how many moves he makes in defence.

This should happen far more often. Warn drivers, tell them what they did wrong, don't penalise them, and then they know what not to do again. At the moment the drivers are testing the limits of what they are and aren't allowed to do, and the more they test it the further back that line seems to go.
Страна « 1 [23 4 5 » Иди на страну:

Одговори