Аутор Тема: It's mistake ... 29 одговора
Assad Hayat
(Група Rookie - 126)

Поруке: 4
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:26:14 Цитирај 
This game is tragic. No hint how to start the struggle, no test race, no information on how to refuel, how long the tires last, how to set pitstops. Nothing completely !! I played 4 races and didn't even bother against the podium. The car goes down to the pitstop and only refuel, it does not change tires, in 2 laps it goes down and changes tires, but it does not refuel. What is this !? I'm bored already. This is not a game but a mistake ...
Assad Hayat
(Група Rookie - 126)

Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (32)
Стара порука #2 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:34:03 Цитирај 
Little money, miserable income, negotiations with sponsors at zero level, after 3 races money in the minus and you will do nothing. Who came up with this? Zero encouragement to continue playing and to be a supporter !! Prices for tokens from space !!! This game is generally so blown down that my hands fall. Let the types that created this crease embrace.
Thijs Rieken
(Група Amateur - 37)

Поруке: 1042
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (18)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:38:24 Цитирај 
Ah yes, this is exactly why there are so many people happy playing it!

Instead of being disgruntled, why don't you try the Help section, the Newbie guide, the Newbie forums, apply for a mentor to mention a few of the things you can do to improve your knowledge of the game.

Also, expecting podium finishes in a few races is not realistic. This is not a game of quick gratification, but a (complicated) management game.
Lyee Chong
(Група Amateur - 61)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 1307
  Држава:
Малезија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:41:46 Цитирај 
Assad, try to get a mentor (refer to your 'welcome to the game' private message).

While you learn to play properly the GPRO, and you still find you cant wait for immediate success, try join the silly games in the forum, some are quite fun to play too :)

Assad Hayat
(Група Rookie - 126)

Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (14)
Стара порука #5 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:50:28 Цитирај 
I am a loner, I do not know English, I am not interested in mentor, as a rule, players read the guides at the end. Lack of tutorial and introduction on how to work to achieve success, and only stupid guide on the side - is not enough.
Claudio Laguna
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 298
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Сеп 11 2019, 07:52:41 Цитирај 
That`s why the mentors are there, to help people. ;)
Graham Mercer
(Група Amateur - 14)

Поруке: 2008
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (33)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Сеп 11 2019, 08:10:03 Цитирај 
Unfortunately It is virtually impossible to help someone that does not want to be helped.

As others have pointed out there are multiple help options, but if you are not prepared to use them then there is nothing that we can do.

There is no 'magic pill' that you can take to instantly understand all of the intricacies of GPRO, and if there was then it would not be the wonderful challenge that it is currently.
Alessandro Casagrande
(Група Amateur - 77)

Поруке: 2695
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (10)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #8 послано Сеп 11 2019, 08:20:36 Цитирај 
Quote ( Assad Hayat @ September 11th 2019,07:26:14 )

The car goes down to the pitstop and only refuel, it does not change tires

And this is impossible.
Alexander Kateliev
(Група Pro - 23)

Поруке: 266
  Држава:
Бугарска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (7)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #9 послано Сеп 11 2019, 08:33:23 Цитирај 
Assad, imagine this- a brand new team in Formula 1. A brand new car built from scratch, a new team with no experience, no database on the various tracks. What do you expect from such a team? To beat Ferrari and Mercedes after 2-3 races?
Michael Jones
(Група Pro - 25)

Поруке: 1386
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #10 послано Сеп 11 2019, 08:34:07 Цитирај 
Assad...you have played this before and now come back so surely that means you enjoy the game..

Some of the top players in this game are from Poland I"m sure they would be willing to offer you some advice in your own language.
Assad Hayat
(Група Rookie - 126)

Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (4)
Стара порука #11 послано Сеп 11 2019, 08:50:05 Цитирај 
Quote ( Alexander Kateliev @ September 11th 2019,08:33:23 )

Assad, imagine this- a brand new team in Formula 1. A brand new car built from scratch, a new team with no experience, no database on the various tracks. What do you expect from such a team? To beat Ferrari and Mercedes after 2-3 races?

That would be super interesting, unfortunately I know it's impossible :). OK, maybe you are right, more patience and focus, maybe I will actually seek help from a mentor. BUT, I still haven't been negotiating with the sponsors. Even a new team, as you write, has so many willing sponsors that it must free itself from them. And here ?? One sponsor and you negotiate with others throughout the season and nothing. And in the new season from the beginning. This is sick - to improve.
Matthew Dunn
(Група Amateur - 17)

Поруке: 74
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #12 послано Сеп 11 2019, 09:28:40 Цитирај 
The great thing about this game is its complexity. The whole idea is the help will tell you the rules, the minimum required to understand how to play the game, not how to do well. It means those who play longer, who work together in teams, who gather as much data as possible and build tools will do well which is the fun.

When just starting out there's a couple of things to do to succeed, of course the newbie guides and such things are useful, but understanding what makes a driver good in the different divisions, fuel amounts, tyre wear and such thing all come from data. To get the advice and the data there's 3 options, grind it out by yourself (might take a while given how many data points there are in this game, and other players have a few years head start), get a mentor who might not be able to tell you fuel amounts, or give you tools, but can at least explain how to pick a driver, how to plan a strategy and so on. And then the final and best option is to join a team, when you first start joining a team can be tricky as you haven't proven yourself to be committed yet so a mentor followed by a team is the normal approach.

Also unfortunately I'd imagine whenever you decide to try to join a team you'll probably have to back track on the comments made here

Dimitri Van Leent
(Група Amateur - 41)

Поруке: 7
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #13 послано Сеп 11 2019, 09:30:30 Цитирај 
Have you picked a sponsor?

Last race looked like you boosted in the first laps but didn't add extra fuel hence you made an extra pitstop, apart from that it seemed fine! There should be Polish mentors available or maybe even Polish teams, so not speaking English is not a problem.

You might not have made the podium, but your results are pretty good!
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 5682
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #14 послано Сеп 11 2019, 10:19:26 (последња промена Сеп 11 2019, 17:15:50 од Florencia Caro) Цитирај 
@Assad Hayat (R126) PM me if you need some help :-)

Mod Edit: removed an oops!
Juca Santos
(Група Rookie - 131)

Поруке: 243
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #15 послано Сеп 11 2019, 11:05:26 Цитирај 
Quote ( Assad Hayat @ September 11th 2019,07:50:28 )

I do not know English
Assad there are some forums in polish language maybe there you can find some help
Marco Ferraz
(Група Amateur - 71)

Поруке: 658
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #16 послано Сеп 11 2019, 15:56:23 Цитирај 

I am a loner, I do not know English, I am not interested in mentor, as a rule, players read the guides at the end. Lack of tutorial and introduction on how to work to achieve success, and only stupid guide on the side - is not enough.
I don't want to sound a bit harsh, but I wonder how you managed to skip/ignore the tutorials, while there is plenty of them within the game.

Anyways, here's the tutorial if you need them. They're all listed, and you can check them at any time: /pl/Help.asp
Predrag Marmut
(Група Amateur - 30)

Поруке: 265
  Држава:
Србија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #17 послано Сеп 11 2019, 16:02:47 Цитирај 
I started as you: newbie without any experience. So read rules, then forums and at the end of season join team get a mentor. My team mates helped me a lot. Now here I am in Amateur helping others in my team. Fightnig for a promotion.
Max Kofler
(Група Rookie - 7)

Поруке: 14
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (6)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #18 послано Сеп 11 2019, 21:00:11 Цитирај 
I've started this game recently. I made two races yet and I dont know a lot of things but I think every newbie has to test your own settings and choose the best. Practice make you perfect!
Don't give up bro!
Renato Dell
(Група Rookie - 25)

Поруке: 66
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #19 послано Сеп 11 2019, 21:47:10 Цитирај 
Maybe you could look for some help from Polish fellows: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=21713
Lee Ifans
(Група Amateur - 16)

Поруке: 3674
  Држава:
Венецуела 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #20 послано Сеп 11 2019, 22:41:25 Цитирај 
Quote ( Assad Hayat @ September 11th 2019,07:34:03 )

Let the types that created this crease embrace.

We are went to the qualifing watch please.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Група Pro - 24)

Поруке: 6153
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #21 послано Сеп 12 2019, 01:15:49 Цитирај 
Quote ( Alexander Kateliev @ September 11th 2019,08:33:23 )

I wanted HAAS to do that..
Neil Bontemps
(Група Amateur - 72)

Поруке: 1020
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #22 послано Сеп 12 2019, 13:13:00 (последња промена Сеп 12 2019, 13:20:46 од Neil Bontemps) Цитирај 
W GPRO dostępne jest wiele zasobów informacji i porad dla nowych graczy, by pomóc w rozpoczęciu gry, jak i dla doświadczonych graczy, by służyły im jako przypomnienie i odniesienie.

/pl/Help.asp
/pl/GPRONoobGuide.asp#the-gpro-newbie-guide
https://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
/pl/GPROFAQ.asp#q-i-want-to-renew-my-drivers-contract-how-do-i-do-it

This is good place to start, when playing a new game and you don't know how to do things. (gpro site translation :D )
António Pereira
(Група Amateur - 67)

Поруке: 4159
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #23 послано Сеп 12 2019, 15:45:22 Цитирај 

This game is tragic. No hint how to start the struggle, no test race, no information on how to refuel, how long the tires last, how to set pitstops. Nothing completely !! I played 4 races and didn't even bother against the podium. The car goes down to the pitstop and only refuel, it does not change tires, in 2 laps it goes down and changes tires, but it does not refuel. What is this !? I'm bored already. This is not a game but a mistake

that's precisely why I play it for 13 real life years!

a disgrace :)
Steve Branson
(Група Rookie - 32)

Поруке: 107
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #24 послано Сеп 12 2019, 19:13:48 Цитирај 
Assad. I see you are still logging in, good for you!
You were a tad harsh in your OP; it is not surprising that the community was offended.

It looks like you are getting fantastic results for a first time rookie, maybr it is time to work on the one aspect that rules them all
.... finances....
Take a few races without spending a coin above what it takes to get on the starting grid, you will quickly get out of the hole. Even if that fails, It is just a game and there is always next season.

Note to self: Don't complain out loud; it attracts flames :)

Norton Martins
(Група Rookie - 94)

Поруке: 89
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #25 послано Сеп 12 2019, 20:53:58 Цитирај 

This game is tragic. No hint how to start the struggle, no test race, no information on how to refuel, how long the tires last, how to set pitstops. Nothing completely !! I played 4 races and didn't even bother against the podium. The car goes down to the pitstop and only refuel, it does not change tires, in 2 laps it goes down and changes tires, but it does not refuel. What is this !? I'm bored already. This is not a game but a mistake ...

Welcome boyo to GPRO. Dont sweat it you'll pick as you go, as for any kind of strategy its strictly forbidden to discuss anything in the forums. For that your best go is to pick a team, they can advise you. The game is confusing like that, so preparation is key, it may take a couple of seasons till you're on the go. Dont mind much, when you're rookie you're learning the very essentials which I'll tell you: Managing your money, keeping your car competitive in the higher leagues, dealing with sponsors, upgrading your staff and facilities amongst other stuff. also theres training available and pilot training if you want to. remember to keep your driver below 85 Overall if you want to resign his contract for the next season ok ? Have a good one.
Flavio Xavier
(Група Rookie - 72)

Поруке: 17
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #26 послано Сеп 13 2019, 17:43:09 Цитирај 

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I could recommend u to go and play [Blacklisted] before venture on gpro. Why? Because here ur being push to the limits, and u don't want that without being solid based before.
Daniel Mendes
(Група Rookie - 162)

Поруке: 41
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #27 послано Сеп 13 2019, 17:51:48 Цитирај 

Hey man. I will have to disagree with you there (completely, btw).
That's what makes this game so great! If these things are happening to you it's because you haven't studied enough about how the game works and the things you need to pay attention to while preparing your race strategy (looks like that's where you will solve most of your race issues).

Give it some time, study and work on improving your race strategy. It will definitely feel likes it's a great game after you get the hang of it.

and remember: this is not a racing game, it's a MANAGING GAME.

Daniel Mendes
(Група Rookie - 162)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #28 послано Сеп 13 2019, 17:53:25 (последња промена Сеп 13 2019, 17:54:44 од Daniel Mendes) Цитирај 
Quote ( Assad Hayat @ September 11th 2019,07:34:03 )

Little money, miserable income, negotiations with sponsors at zero level, after 3 races money in the minus and you will do nothing. Who came up with this? Zero encouragement to continue playing and to be a supporter !! Prices for tokens from space !!! This game is generally so blown down that my hands fall. Let the types that created this crease embrace.

after 3 races the money is negative? you're clearly doing something wrong, Sir. Please mind the study of the game before trashing it. Honestly, it's a MANAGING game, and you are clearly managing everything the opposite way. Give it time, dedicate yourself to studying how it works, and you will be fine.

Getting some mentoring going on will also help you tremendously.
Daniel Mendes
(Група Rookie - 162)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #29 послано Сеп 13 2019, 17:55:26 (последња промена Сеп 13 2019, 17:56:59 од Daniel Mendes) Цитирај 

I am a loner, I do not know English

I am 100% sure there is a forum for Polish speakers.

And the fact that you're not interested in getting help from a mentor shows that this game may be a rough ride for you then.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #30 послано Сеп 13 2019, 18:01:02 (последња промена Сеп 13 2019, 18:02:52 од Mikko Heikkinen) Цитирај 
Quote ( Daniel Mendes @ September 13th 2019,17:53:25 )

after 3 races the money is negative?

Just a tip regarding that, it's quite possible to do 3 races without buying any new parts to the car.
Страна [1

Одговори