Marco Pombo
(Група Amateur - 42)

Поруке: 6
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1 послано Jул 12 2020, 13:44:20 Цитирај 
Hi mates,

I've just been promoted to Amateur and notice that there are several managers with pilots with overall skill over 110. Some seems that have hust been hired and other come from previous seasons.
I tought the maximum overall skill was 110 in amateur.

Someone can explain me how is this possible?

Cheers
Marco Pombo
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Jул 12 2020, 13:47:46 Цитирај 
They have to be under the limit at the moment of signing, or at the season reset when you relegate.

Sign a driver with 110OA tomorrow, renew his contract for another 17 and you’ll start next season with a driver over 110OA as well ;)
Frans Gesell
(Група Amateur - 31)

Поруке: 172
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3 послано Jул 12 2020, 13:48:28 (последња промена Jул 12 2020, 13:49:30 од Frans Gesell) Цитирај 
The maximum overall skill refers to the point where you can offer a contract.If you have a running contract and skill is above the max. level you can keep your driver, after promotion.You will not be able to extend it..
If you relegate you'll loose hime when over max. skill level
Athol Kay
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 112
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #4 послано Jул 12 2020, 13:51:08 Цитирај 
/gb/GPROFAQ.asp

Driver
Q: I want to renew my driver’s contract, how do I do it?
A: You can renew a contract at anytime if the driver’s overall is below the group limit. You will pay the signing fee immediately, you won’t pay the new salary until the completion of the current contract. To renew, select the Driver Contract link on the main GPRO Office page.

Q: I have renewed my driver’s contract, but the "races left" value hasn’t changed. Why?
A: Your driver will complete his existing contract with you then start the new one with you, the races left value will change then. Don’t worry, if he has agreed terms with you, you won’t lose him unless you relegate to a lower group and the driver overall is greater than that allowed for the group you are relegating to. The contract extension will appear in the office like this: Races Left: 8 (+17). However it will not appear on any other pages except the driver contract page.

Q: My driver is over the group overall limit but I want to renew him, how?
A: You can’t, in future if you plan ahead its possible to renew the driver’s contract for a further 17 races as soon as you get him, then you can keep him for at least 34 races.

Q: Where did my driver go?
A: Either his contract ran out – you will have to sign a new one! Or you have been relegated and the Overall of your driver was too high for your new group.

Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 13)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #5 послано Jул 12 2020, 13:56:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Marco Pombo @ July 12th 2020,13:44:20 )

Someone can explain me how is this possible?

Simple explanation: While it's not possible to hire a driver exceeding the OA limit, the driver can develop his/her skills after the contract is signed
Toni Kazanjyan
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 277
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Jул 12 2020, 14:48:12 Цитирај 
in more detail, it is the key to success in amateur, first lesson you need to learn from now on , there is no season resets .
therefore you need to managed your driver contract, you finance, your car level .. etc

example: you have signed a new driver now with overall 110
and directly renewed his contract 17 races .
by the end of this season after long training, you will have his overall 120
but still can keep him 17 more races .
hope that is the kind of explanation you’re looking for .
Marco Pombo
(Група Amateur - 42)

Поруке: 6
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Jул 12 2020, 14:57:07 Цитирај 
Tks all for your answers. All together helped my understanding about this matter ;).

Cheers mates
Страна [1

Одговори