Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Slow lap times at the end of the race Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Slow lap times at the end of the race 9 одговора
Barna Tóth
(Група Rookie - 110)

Поруке: 3
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:02:32 Цитирај 
Hey guys,

I've just had a pretty strange occurrence last race. In the 3rd stint of my race, the average lap time dropped 1,5 - 2 seconds compared to my first 2 stints. There was no difference in fuel, everything was exactly the same as before. My first thought was that my driver's energy got to 0%, becouse his stamina is very low, but after the race I saw that the energy was still 11%.

Do you have any ideas, why could this happen?
Eryk Madera
(Група Amateur - 69)

Поруке: 38
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:10:45 Цитирај 
Quote ( Barna Tóth @ August 8th 2020,10:02:32 )

becouse his stamina is very low

David Evans
(Група Rookie - 127)

Поруке: 210
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:11:43 Цитирај 
Every driver i believe gets a boost back in energy post race so given you were at 11%, that may suggest you were at zero energy at the back end of your race, hence the slow times.

check risks. Whatever risks you were running, note how much energy it used up and consider reducing them by X amount to see the difference in energy usage next time.
Vesa Ritvanen
(Група Amateur - 51)

Поруке: 1429
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:15:37 Цитирај 
Check your race analysis, I bet you run out energy.

Like David says, driver get little energy back after race, so those speedy managers can do their qualify right after race :D
Christoph Seifriedsberger
(Група Amateur - 27)

Поруке: 6825
  Држава:
Аустрија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #5 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:15:47 Цитирај 
Quote ( David Evans @ August 8th 2020,10:11:43 )

Every driver i believe gets a boost back in energy post race so given you were at 11%, that may suggest you were at zero energy at the back end of your race, hence the slow times.

While this may be the case, it's easy to find out whether this was really the reason. Just check the race analysis as you will see there if your energy was 0 at the end. If yes, then it's pretty clear that this was the reason for the lap time drop.
And if no, and it also wasn't because of fuel load or bad tyres, then it's most likely because of your driver. Drivers with low or no stamina may not be able to keep up the same pace for the whole race.
Sagar Subhedar
(Група Amateur - 83)

Поруке: 3393
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #6 послано Aвг 8 2020, 10:42:18 Цитирај 
Energy and low stamina are the culprits here
Barna Tóth
(Група Rookie - 110)

Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7 послано Aвг 8 2020, 11:24:49 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vesa Ritvanen @ August 8th 2020,10:15:37 )

Check your race analysis, I bet you run out energy.

I checked my race analysis, 11% was there, without the energy boost at the end.

Quote ( Christoph Seifriedsberger @ August 8th 2020,10:15:47 )

Drivers with low or no stamina may not be able to keep up the same pace for the whole race.

So even though my energy wasn't 0%, low stamina results dropping laptimes anyway?
David Evans
(Група Rookie - 127)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #8 послано Aвг 8 2020, 11:46:12 Цитирај 
Stamina plays a BIG part in drivers race pace and consistency of that IMO. Your driver needs to hit the gym me thinks
David Evans
(Група Rookie - 127)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #9 послано Aвг 8 2020, 11:49:48 Цитирај 
Maybe worth looking for a new driver.

a way to work out what you need from a driver is put some of your competitors drivers that are quick on your watch list and if and when they end up out of contract, you can see their stats which would give you an idea on what to look out for in a driver.

either that or people on the forum may indicate what stats are more vital in rookie and you can look for a driver on that basis. Also, don’t get a driver on a huge contract.
Barna Tóth
(Група Rookie - 110)

Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #10 послано Aвг 8 2020, 13:34:49 Цитирај 
Thank you guys for your help! I think I made the mistake of concentrating on different training, and my driver's stamina dropped race by race to a way too low level. Now it's time to gain it back, and it should be fine I think.

Good luck for you all!

Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Slow lap times at the end of the race Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори