(Група Rookie - 261)

Поруке: 22
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3901 послано Mарт 23 2016, 09:07:34 Цитирај 
Good morning managers,

I am looking for a German-speaking team to join.

My name is Mike, I am 36 years old male from a small village in Sauerland. I started playing GPRO yesterday (23.03.2016) and already had my first race day. By this way I hope to find a friendly and helpful community to give and get some benefits and to share a nice time.

kind regards
Mike
Nathan Starr
(Група Rookie - 115)

Поруке: 6
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3902 послано Mарт 23 2016, 14:08:21 Цитирај 
hello my name is nathan i speak strong english i am australian and am very active on every race hope to hear from some one :)
Petar Danicic
(Група Rookie - 37)

Поруке: 278
  Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3903 послано Mарт 28 2016, 10:10:11 Цитирај 
i am loking for croatian or english team

Njabulo Kubheka
(Група Rookie - 170)

Поруке: 2
  Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3904 послано Mарт 29 2016, 12:09:23 Цитирај 
Hi everyone i need help with joining a team
Sergio Navas
(Група Rookie - 38)

Поруке: 9
  Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3905 послано Mарт 30 2016, 11:58:20 Цитирај 
hola buenos dias a todos,estoy en busca de un equipo,soy muy serio y maduro. tengo 23 años,mis idioma principal es el español aunque el ingles lo se hablar algo,saludos!

hello good morning everyone,I am looking for a team.I am very serious and mature. I have 23 years, my main language is Spanish although English is talking something, greetings!
Thomas Pitts
(Група Rookie - 197)

Поруке: 21
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3906 послано Апр 8 2016, 13:57:08 Цитирај 
Hi,

New to the game, but willing to keep at it. Tonight will be my third race overall. Still, I feel that a team might help develop me as a player and keep my interest - I have seen the thread about the future of the site and it has made me determined to be part of the future!

About me: I am 33, married, live with a cat and a fish. I'm a teacher so free time isn't huge, but the 2 races a week fits quite well with that - love receiving an email to prod me to do something on here too...

I would be happy joining a bunch of enthusiasts who don't mind having someone in their team who is quiet but gets on with stuff.

Cheers, Thomas
Levi Partridge
(Група Rookie - 143)

Поруке: 22
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3907 послано Апр 8 2016, 17:08:43 Цитирај 
Hi
This is my first season in the game - my first race was Bucharest a few weeks ago and I've progressed considerably since. I'm a bit tight for cash at the moment so I'd have to wait for a bit to join any teams. I'm 14 and attend secondary school, so I have a decent amount of free time- I log onto the game almost every day when I can, so I'm quite active although I'm still learning about the game.

My preferred language would be English, although I can speak reasonable German and French if I need to.

I'm just looking for a team with not too massive expectations just so I can get going.

Thanks
- Levi
Martti Kaasik
(Група Amateur - 1)

Поруке: 1223
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3908 послано Апр 16 2016, 19:20:47 (последња промена Апр 16 2016, 19:27:03 од Martti Kaasik) Цитирај 
Hey.
Still looking for a team and I'm open for proposals.
I'm a long time supporter and have long time plans and interests in this game. Starting by getting to Elite and who knows maybe more later on... I am a loyal member and will stay with a team I join. Unfortunately my current team has fallen a part and most of members are already left so with a good offer I can move right away.
There been several times questions about my missed races in past... That was difficult time in my real life and fortunately this time is over... (hint: my married status went to single)... and now I'm here to stay ;)
I have already some good idea of the game and I have been mentoring new managers to this game but now it's time to take my self to new level and learn even more about the game. Where to get that small edge that will bring me to Elite.
So I'm looking for a team that can help me with that. Also I would love to see some active and friendly team life not some team where every one knows only what he is doing and doesn't even care what his team mate is up to or even in what group he is racing.

I am active player here and in some forum games... My native language is Estonian but I use English in everyday life and at work, now also some French... I can also speak Russian and bit German.
If you have any more questions or interest in me than let me know in PM.

Thanks and good luck to all team searchers.
Martti
Thomas Pitts
(Група Rookie - 197)

Поруке: 21
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3909 послано Апр 17 2016, 16:24:59 Цитирај 
Still looking for a team - see my post a few above. I did join one but didn't feel welcome.
Adrian Undici
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 726
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3910 послано Апр 18 2016, 19:13:56 (последња промена Апр 18 2016, 19:14:08 од Adrian Undici) Цитирај 
I'm looking for a top team.
Paul Buckle
(Група Rookie - 316)

Поруке: 4
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #3911 послано Апр 24 2016, 01:48:10 Цитирај 
looking too!!!!
Andrei Ciuchi
(Група Retired)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 21510
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3912 послано Апр 24 2016, 05:18:48 Цитирај 
A reminder, since someone forgot about this.

Quote ( Toni Metsänkylä @ June 12th 2008,19:37:36 )

Do NOT post your team advertisements in this thread, they will be deleted and you may get a warning.
Ignas Želvys
(Група Rookie - 114)

Поруке: 12
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3913 послано Апр 25 2016, 21:17:08 Цитирај 
Hello, I am a new guy here. Looking for a team to learn stuff and maybe help the team in research of a best possible tactics for the race.
Bruno De Medeiros
(Група Rookie - 279)

Поруке: 9
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3914 послано Апр 28 2016, 02:01:22 Цитирај 
I played GPRO in old times, you can see that on my profile. I will return to play and I'm looking for a team to discuss best settings , strategies etc.
Maxim Egorov
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 206
  Држава:
Русија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3915 послано Апр 29 2016, 22:00:25 Цитирај 
I will be free after season reset.
Looking for a strong or young but very perspective team.
Constantin Heller
(Група Rookie - 99)

Поруке: 2462
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3916 послано Maј 4 2016, 14:37:21 Цитирај 
Back to the game and looking for a team.
I don´t want a very competitive team though, rather a casual one, as I don´t know exactly how active I´ll be.
Team forum and livery would be nice ^^ I´m planning to be a supporter again, so you´ll only need 5 more.
Darren Mcsweeney
(Група Rookie - 304)

Поруке: 5
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3917 послано Maј 8 2016, 13:42:00 (последња промена Maј 8 2016, 13:42:22 од Darren Mcsweeney) Цитирај 
Hi guys and girls, just finished my first season and now looking for a team to join. I'm still learning, so a team that can help my development, which I can contribute to would be good.
Steven Bodenhoefer
(Група Amateur - 2)

Поруке: 308
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3918 послано Maј 8 2016, 17:54:14 Цитирај 
Now looking for a team. Honestly can't offer much, but looking to hone my intuition into something more. Unable to get supporter status (sorry). Just promoted to Amateur and hoping fourth time's the charm and I can actually retain.
Matt Allington
(Група Rookie - 159)

Поруке: 2
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3919 послано Maј 8 2016, 18:06:42 Цитирај 
Hi all, newbie looking for a team here. Just finished my first part-season here and finished 6th in my group. Still learning the ways of this game, so having teammates that can give me advice would be appreciated. And I have supporter status for at least the next season!
Joery Jacobs
(Група Rookie - 292)

Поруке: 4
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3920 послано Maј 8 2016, 18:35:36 Цитирај 
hello everyone. I recently started playing GPRO again after a retirement of more than 30 seasons. my mother tongue is dutch but i can speak enough English to join an English speaking team.
Constantin Heller
(Група Rookie - 99)

Поруке: 2462
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3921 послано Maј 9 2016, 16:56:07 Цитирај 
Hey! Still looking for a team that doesn´t care if I´m only in Rookie and will probably not get past Amateur too soon.
I´ve got lots of data and some knowledge to share, too.
If anyone´s interested, drop me a PM. The main thing I´m looking for right now are nice, active team members ^^
Frank Noonan
(Група Amateur - 72)

Поруке: 1
  Држава:
Ирска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3922 послано Maј 10 2016, 00:18:46 Цитирај 
Hey, looking to join a team if anyone's looking for new members, pm me if interested, thanks.
Dominik Kanikowski
(Група Rookie - 201)

Поруке: 1
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3923 послано Maј 11 2016, 22:27:31 Цитирај 
Looking for a team too! polish, german or english pls
Ignacio Belatti
(Група Rookie - 258)

Поруке: 558
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3924 послано Maј 18 2016, 06:16:16 Цитирај 
Hi all you team member seekers! I am a "real" data and race engineer who started playing last season (52) and want to join a team. I still have to learn some of the tricks of the game but it is fun and Im good at analysing data. I will to play for a long time, Im a stable choice so I do want a team that works seriously and whose members wont come and go from the game continously.

Español or English would be the same!

Hola buscadores de compañeros de equipo! Me gano la vida como Ingeniero de datos y de pista "real" y empece en la temporada 52, quiero unirme a un equipo. Todavia tengo que descubrir algunos trucos pero es divertido y soy bueno analizando datos. Voy a jugar por largo tiempo por eso soy una opcion estable y quiero un equipo que trabaje de forma seria.
Sabrinna De La Rosa
(Група Rookie - 221)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3925 послано Maј 18 2016, 07:28:59 (последња промена Maј 18 2016, 10:49:19 од Mick Ridley) Цитирај 

Looking for a team it ! Mandarin, English , Portuguese , Spanish or Italian
Philip Kraus
(Група Rookie - 66)

Поруке: 3
  Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3926 послано Maј 18 2016, 07:33:20 Цитирај 
Looking for a team to learn from, took a long break from this game and now I'm back.
Henrik Selin
(Група Rookie - 275)

Поруке: 18
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3927 послано Maј 18 2016, 19:11:58 Цитирај 
I'm returning, recovering manager. I had my 32 season thinking pause whether I wanna someday be a computer-formula legend and I finally found out that the answer is yes.

I'd like to join a team that has active members and a good go.

I speak Finnish and English. My written English is about this level and my spoken is similar than what you can hear in any Mika Häkkinen's on Kimi Räikkönen's interview.

Daniel Woodhouse
(Група Rookie - 273)

Поруке: 479
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3928 послано Maј 19 2016, 21:35:30 Цитирај 
I'm looking for a team!

I have a lot of experience and after a little break from the game i'm ready to start racing in all races for as long as possible...

I will become a supporter in the future so that's not a problem but preferably i'm looking for a team that has at least 6 supporters and a livery i can show off with in the races :P

Thanks,
Dan
Thomas Woodhouse
(Група Rookie - 271)

Поруке: 719
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3929 послано Maј 20 2016, 22:42:35 Цитирај 
Like my brother above ^ I am coming back into the game again.

I have some experience in the game (Going back to Season 32 & reaching Pro Level in season 42). Now with having a lot more free time with having finished my sixth form coursework recently I can therefore take part in all of the races and be an active member within a team.

I am looking to join a team, I am not too bothered about team experience/level as long as there is some sort of forum or a communication method between in the team, in who I can enjoy this game with and kick some ass :P

Currently, I am not a supporter, with only just starting the game after a bit of a break, but I will certainly consider in becoming a supporter in the near future if this is required by the team!

Thanks for reading, hit me up with a message if you're interested :)

Thanks
Tom
Travis Francis
(Група Rookie - 331)

Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3930 послано Maј 23 2016, 01:35:51 Цитирај 
I have just started my first season and I am looking for a TEAM
Страна « 1 2 3 ... 130 [131132 ... 158 159 160 » Иди на страну: