Jimmy De Roy
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 9105
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #7889 послано Jул 22 2019, 14:56:43 Цитирај 
So you prefer stealing money from others so they have less when they go up? You have to be a frog for that.
Philippe Calaan
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 12
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #7890 послано Jул 22 2019, 15:25:50 Цитирај 
Mad ??? Salty???

If he finishes 1st this season it's because he deserves it. No blame him if he is better than you.
If you want more money going up, finish before him and stop crying.

It's just a game, not the end of the world.
Jimmy De Roy
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #7891 послано Jул 22 2019, 16:14:47 (последња промена Jул 22 2019, 16:18:01 од Jimmy De Roy) Цитирај 
Where did i say he doesnt deserve it all i am saying what is the point in getting the money if he will burn it anyway, you knob

i ain’t crying about it i had respect for him being so good this year but it is just daft doing what he is doing.

Now return back to your mommy she is calling you

What he does is against the spirit of the game and FWIW i cant be arsed with as as soon as i am out of credits i will leave the game anyway
Doru Paraschiv
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 2408
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7892 послано Jул 22 2019, 16:16:39 Цитирај 
I was the only one who beat you twice:P. Was fun! Good luck!
Thomas Bertolino
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 1968
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #7893 послано Jул 22 2019, 23:40:49 Цитирај 
I didn't want to create a controversy, just inform so that some people could organize themselves.

I respect everyone's point of view even if it is clear that the goal is above all to have fun and I have more fun by being in front than by doing a season off.

I don't blame you Jimmy because I understand your position because you're going up and most importantly it's not the first time we've met and I knew your point of view on the matter. That's why I've written this post now and not at the end of the season because there I think it could have caused some trouble.

Thank you Philippe for your support and as you say, Jimmy just has to be in front ;)

But don't get confused, it doesn't matter.
I think Doru's reaction is good.

Jimmy, I hope you're not going to leave the game. In any case, it will not be because of that, I'm sure. I don't like to see the old ones go.

Good season to all.
Jimmy De Roy
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7894 послано Jул 23 2019, 08:12:39 Цитирај 
Quote ( Thomas Bertolino @ July 22nd 2019,23:40:49 )

Thank you Philippe for your support and as you say, Jimmy just has to be in front ;)

What both you and Philippe don't seem to understand is that i was not even talking for myself, if i wanted to be in front of you i would try to be in front of you, now i just stick to my plan. As i said i had respect for you and the season you had so far, to me it is just unfair that you do like this as you might ruin plans of others.

Quote ( Thomas Bertolino @ July 22nd 2019,23:40:49 )

Jimmy, I hope you're not going to leave the game. In any case, it will not be because of that, I'm sure. I don't like to see the old ones go.

Ofcourse you are not the reason i will leave, i have informed my team about that last season hence why i am not team leader anymore. i am leaving because of lack of motivation and mistakes because i make/made because of that.
Kaiko Kell
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 68
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7895 послано Jул 23 2019, 11:30:29 Цитирај 
Quote ( Thomas Bertolino @ July 20th 2019,23:54:39 )

I take this moment before mid-season to warn you that I won't take a place for the promotion at the end of the season.

I think it's respectful for all the promoters to let everyone know. And of course it's ok to race as hard as you want.
Also I think he is not necessarily burning all the money because it can be put in staff and facilities and car parts.
Mariel Fernandez
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 22
  Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7896 послано Jул 29 2019, 21:33:19 Цитирај 
Well,i think is time to let everybody to know that i dont want and that im not going up either,jiji.
Good luck Jimmy and Thomas whatever you do.
Thomas Bertolino
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 1968
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7897 послано Jул 30 2019, 00:29:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kaiko Kell @ July 23rd 2019,11:30:29 )

I think it's respectful for all the promoters to let everyone know. And of course it's ok to race as hard as you want.Also I think he is not necessarily burning all the money because it can be put in staff and facilities and car parts.

I already put 10M to restore my staff and I had a big car at the beginning of the season in addition to the ideal temperatures for my BY. I didn't think I was that good this season. I wanted to treat myself before going down as amateurs. I'm starting to be really fair financially, my car has gone down and temperatures are going up. I'm going to try to do a few more podiums. But I find my choice to be a challenge like any other. It's certainly nicer than a season-off. Normally a promoter should be better than me on the season. Regardless, I respect everyone's opinion and I'm sorry if I slightly thwart some people's plans.

Quote ( Mariel Fernandez @ July 29th 2019,21:33:19 )

Well,i think is time to let everybody to know that i dont want and that im not going up either,jiji.Good luck Jimmy and Thomas whatever you do.

Thanks Mariel. Good luck for the future ;)
You look happy in Pro9, when are you going to take a masters ride ?

Because, rather than being interested in my case, since I'm only passing through, there are probably other more interesting questions to ask ...

Is Doru really going to go up ?
What is Marc De Jong doing when temperatures are rising ?
Who and how many promoters for next season ?
Will the 3 promoters of this season be ready to succeed at the next level ?
Will I succeed in my negative at the end of the season and go to Amateur ?

Because I've had mishaps in my career.
If I miss and end up in the Masters, I'm not going to laugh :)

In short, the season still has a lot of surprises in store for us. I'm less likely to trust the wins even if I'm going to do my best to hold on.

Good second part of the season to all.
Doru Paraschiv
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 2408
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7898 послано Jул 30 2019, 06:24:58 Цитирај 
I want to go in Master...I want 1st, but will be ok 2nd, if I can`t 1st
Kaiko Kell
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7899 послано Aвг 30 2019, 09:22:48 Цитирај 
Good luck for all in the upcoming season!
Philippe Calaan
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7900 послано Aвг 30 2019, 13:16:20 Цитирај 
Good Luck Have fun ;)
Roland Jakobsson
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 107
  Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7901 послано Aвг 30 2019, 13:32:13 Цитирај 
Good luck everyone! Let's hope for a fun season :)
Maciek Paruch
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 157
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7902 послано Aвг 30 2019, 14:45:50 Цитирај 
Hi there, have a good time with upcoming season ;)
Dave Sunderland
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 690
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7903 послано Aвг 30 2019, 15:05:19 Цитирај 
Yes Enjoy learn and relegate :)

No blocking tactics,, it never works you make to many DE's !!
Enjoy Everybody !
Vin Struder
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 117
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7904 послано Aвг 30 2019, 15:51:26 Цитирај 
I'll see everyone from the back this season. Enjoy and hope everyone a good season of racing!
James Brown
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 140
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7905 послано Aвг 30 2019, 17:34:24 Цитирај 
Good luck everyone!
Claudio Laguna
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 298
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7906 послано Aвг 30 2019, 20:02:53 Цитирај 
Go Pipis! ;)
Roland Jakobsson
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7907 послано Сеп 2 2019, 19:08:02 Цитирај 
Hi guys! I used to do the occasional race report in my old group A90. I thought it might be fun to do the same in the forum here. I hope you enjoy it :)

S72 - Race 1 - Spa GP (Belgium)

Grid: Shiv, Sergeev, Parker, Kell, Porta, Calaan, Brown, Boryczka, Dragusanu, Poufinas.

The first race of a brand new season, this time in Pro 9, my new group. 38 cars took part in qualifying and lined up for yet another season opener. Yokomama was the dominant tyre in qualifying, taking 9 of the top 10 places.

Shiv was fastest off the line but soon found himself under pressure from Sergeev, almost surrendering the lead on the start/finish straight after just 1 lap. Walid Obeid also had a quick first couple of laps, putting pressure on Brown and eventually passing him at Raidillon on lap 3 to claim 6th. Matej Cambal and Vit Kunc also had good early laps, passing several cars.

On lap 4 there were changes at the front as Jody Parker made a move on Sergeev and passed him, taking 2nd. On the next lap he took the lead from Shiv as the top 3 had opened up a little gap to Kell in 4th. At this point the field started to spread out just a little bit but from Boryczka in 15th to Braun in 30th the field was still pretty packed together.

Surprisingly there was action in the pits as early as lap 8 with Laguna coming in to change his Pipirellis and he dropped far behind as a consequence. Meanwhile Alan and Alger found some good pace and took 6th and 8th respectively.

At the front Kell had caught up with Shiv after 12 laps and made multiple attempts at passing, Back down the field Gallo was having an overtaking masterclass. After starting way down in 33rd he was charging through the field all the way up to 21st! His progress was pretty much halted there though and he eventually finished 23rd. At the other end of the scale Jakobsson had a nightmare start after dropping from 12th on the grid all the way down to 29th in the first 10 laps, in that turned out to be a rough introduction to the Pros.

After 13 laps there was again movement in the top 10 as the two Englishmen Alger and Brown battled for 7th with the former coming out on top. Just after that Parker dove into the pits from the lead to make his first stop, and he was followed in by Shiv, Kell, Obeid and Brown. The next lap Sergeev, Porta, Calaan, Kunc and Cambal among others came in. Another lap later the top 4 of Alan, Alger, Fernandez and Dragusanu all came in, and the lead was therefore back in the hands of Parker. 2-stopping was clearly the order of the day and it turned out to be successful strategy as well as the first 22 cars in the final standings chose that strategy.

After 16 laps Parker led Sergeev and Kell was now in 3rd, having overtaken Shiv in the pits. Further down Obeid was fast and made a move on Alger for 8th place. On lap 18 there disaster struck for Sergeev, as he ran wide in the final chicane and allowed Kell to move through into 2nd place, and frustratingly he also saw Shiv pass him before he re-entered the track now in 4rh behind Parker, Kell and Shiv. However, misfortune struck Shiv just a lap later as he went wide in La Source, letting Sergeev past again but also Alan, Obeid and Alger and he must have been very annoyed as he dropped to 7th. The battle for 3rd was hot at this point as Sergeev, Alan, Obeid and Alger were all separated by just 0,8 seconds! Meanwhile Dragusanu clawed himself back in the top 10, passing Calaan.

After half the race Parker was in control, leading Kell by 13,4 seconds. About 20 seconds behind were the battling Sergeev, Alan, Obeid and Alger with Shiv 25 seconds behind in 7th. Fernandez, Brown and Dragusanu completed the top 10 at this point. Changes in position were pretty rare at this point although Alan made multiple attempts at passing Sergeev for 3rd and Fernandez successfully overtook Shiv for 6th. Pit stops were again coming up, and the majority came in on laps 29-33. After all the pit mayhem things were clearer again after 33 laps and it was clear that Parker had extended his lead over Kell to 16 seconds, with Sergeev in 3rd, Alger in 4rh, Alan in 5th, Shiv 6th ahead of Fernandez, Obeid, Brown and Dragusanu in 10th. Calaan was still running just outside the top 10 but he was not under immediate pressure from Kunc in 12th as the field thad drawn out quite a bit this late in the race. Cambal was running in 13th ahead of Porta, Kowalski and Traby.

On lap 38 Sergeev unfortunately had yet another mistake. Running in 3rd he braked too late into Les Combes and went wide, and had to watch Alger moving past him and he just narrowly avoided being passed by Alan as well. Dragusanu had chased down Brown in 9th and hounded him all over the track, and it must have been a relief for Brown to see Dragusany go wide in La Source and get him off his tail. Instead he had now picked up the pace and was closing fast on Obeid in 8th and on lap 40 he made his move and passed him. Alan's pace had slowed down dramatically and he was doing 54s with the people around him doing 50s and he was forced to surrender 5th to Shiv and then 6th to Fernandez in the closing stages. There was drama at the front as well as leader Parker, having led by a comfortable margin until now, was suddenly lapping in the mid 53s while Kell had pushed his times down to high 48s and the gap was closing fast. The same fate was suffered by Obeid, who was passed by Dragusanu for 9th.

With just 2 laps to go Kell chunked another 5 seconds off Parker's lead and he was now right behind him. With that kind of difference in speed Parker had no chance and Kell went past him on the Kemmel straight to gain the lead. Calaan stormed past Obeid to finally force his way into the top 10.
With just a couple of turns left Parker also had to concede 2nd to Alger, who had been 4th just a couple of laps earlier. In the end Kell made a dramatic comeback and won after being 16 seconds behind with just 6 laps to go. Alger took second and Parker nursed his car hom in 3rd. Sergeev finished 4th and he must have been frustrated with his two very costly driver mistakes, and his compatriot Shiv finished 5th. Fernandez came home in 6th ahead of Alan and Brown claimed the final point ahead of Dragusanu and Calaan.

A very exciting season opener and I hope to see more of the same at Brands Hatch on Tuesday. With two English guys on the podium this time they will surely be fighting for the win on home soil.

Championship standings: Kell 10, Alger 8, Parker 6, Sergeev 5, Shiv 4, Fernandez 3, Alan 2, Brown 1.
Kaiko Kell
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7908 послано Сеп 2 2019, 20:35:43 Цитирај 
Hey Roland!
Nice reading, enjoyed it! Of course maybe it was a bit nicer because the race went my way ;)
Sergey Sergeev
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 48
  Држава:
Русија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7909 послано Сеп 2 2019, 21:04:52 Цитирај 
Roland!
Very cool!
Jody Parker
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7910 послано Сеп 2 2019, 23:54:08 Цитирај 
Very nice read Roland.

I can add that I planned on losing Energy so my XS would last those last 16 laps, which is why I was that much slower the last laps. Also planned on points only, a podium was an unexpected bonus.
Vin Struder
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 117
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7911 послано Сеп 3 2019, 02:31:38 Цитирај 
Two thumbs up Roland.
Theo Poufinas
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 3969
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7912 послано Сеп 3 2019, 20:47:58 Цитирај 
Nice one Roland, keep them coming.
Roland Jakobsson
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (9)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7913 послано Сеп 6 2019, 16:30:18 Цитирај 

S72 . Race 2 - Brands Hatch GP

Grid: Boryczka, Parker, Jakobsson, Kell, Sergeev, Poufinas, Brown, Haendel, Shiv, Porta

Temperatures were high, about 37 C, as it was time to go green for the second time this season. Boryczka had a little surprisingly put his car on pole, with Parker joining him on the front row, and newcomer Jakobsson had pulled off a surprise to line up 3rd with the winner from last race Kell lining up alongside him on row 2. Notable top drivers from the first race who were further down the grid this time were Alger in 20th, Alan in 21st and Fernandez in 23rd. Another thing of note was that we had a full grid of 40 cars as the 2 DNS-drivers from last time qualified..

After the first lap Parker had already moved into the lead with Sergeev close behind, and Haender had made an excellent start to advance to 3rd. Polesitter Boryczka dropped to 4th ahead of Kell, Brown, Jakobsson, Poufinas, Calaan and Obeid.

After 5 laps things started to settle down a bit and Parked had given himself about 1,5 seconds on pursuers Sergeev and Haendel. 3 seconds behind the cars 4-9 were tightly packed and they were at this point Boryczka, Kell, Brown, Jakobsson, Obeid and Calaan. They had another couple of seconds down to the next car train from 10-18 led by Shiv, Poufinas and Porta.

After 11 laps the standings were basically the same, very few drivers traded places. Some made repeated attemps, Alger on Tepes for 17th for example, but getting past was tricky. Papanikolaou made an optimistic attempt at passing Buksar for 30th but instead ran wide and rejoined back in 35th.

Soon there was some action in the top 10 however, as Jakobsson found his way past Brown and took 6th. Overall there was a lot of frustration behind Boryczka in 4th as it was clear he did not have the same pace as Parker and Sergeev in front, and Kell were hounding him constantly, while Obeid was looking for a way past Brown. Further behind Kunc was growing impatient in 14th and tried to get past Porta, but instead made a costly mistake in the Clark Curve and dropped to 22nd. Instead Porta, now not having to deal with Kunc, found his way past Poufinas and moved into 12th. On lap 22 Obeid finally found his way past Brown on the main straight, after making countless attempts to overtake him, and he moved up to 7th. On the very same straight Jakobsson also found his way past Kell and into 5th. It was now Jakobsson's turn to put pressure on Boryczka and somewhat surprisingly he found a way past him in the Graham Hill corner on lap 25.

The pit window for the 2-stoppers soon opened and everyone was curious to see who would come in for their first stops. Haendel soon came in from 3rd place, followed by Cambal, Poufinas, Fernandez, Porta and shortly after by Obeid, Custodio and eventually Boryczka.
Alger had made good progress and was up in the top 10, but made a slight error and had to let Tepes past again, probably much to his dismay.

After 30 laps the 1-stoppers naturally dominated the standings, with Parker in the lead, follwed by Sergeev 2,5 seconds behind. The fastest man on track and now in clean air was Jakobsson in 3rd, making mid 15-lap times and catching up slowly, although 12 seconds behund. Kell was in 4th ahead of Brown and Calaan with Shiv, MEndes, Tepes and Alger also running in the top 10. As the pit stop window got closer, Jakobsson shaved off 6-7 tenths off the leaders per lap as the Contimentals were working at their very best as the temp now was 38 C. In fact, 2 of the 3 Contimental drivers were now in the top 8 as Mendes also was having a good race so far.

Disaster struck for Tepes on lap 35 as the car started to smoke, forcing a pit stop on the next lap. This probably srewed up the race strategy and Tepes was forced to pit again on the penultimate lap, dropping all the way down to a 29th place finish in the end.

As the 1-stoppers started to pit Jakobsson was still flying, and when he came in he was only 1,5 seconds off the leader Sergeev. A sluggish 24-second stop lost him time though and he emerged behind Parker, who had stopped earlier. The last to stop was the then race leader Mendes, stopping on lap 45. So with order restored it was now again possible to see who had won and lost in the pits.
So, with 30 laps to go Sergeev was now suddenly in the lead after pitting late, with Parker 2nd and Jakobsson 3rd. Kell was still in 4th with Haendel now back in the top 10 in 5th. Brown was 6th, Mendes 7th, Calaan 8th, Shiv 9th and Boryczka in 10th. Alger was 11th, Obeid 12th, Cambal 13th, Porta 14th, Faras 15th and Fernandez in 16th.

Haendel soon had to pit again though and we was down to 16th on lap 52. So did Fernandez and dropped from 16th to 32nd. Cambal and Porta also came in and came out well behind in 26th and 29th respectively.

Very little happened in the laps after that, the 2-stoppers tried to advance through the field but they were a bit down the field, and most of the cars in the top 10 were running at a steady pace. Parker was constantly under pressure from Jakobsson and it was close between Faras and Dragusanu in the battle for 10th but otherwise the top runners had an easy ride at this pointed, and Sergeev sailed smoothly in the lead.

On lap 66 the race took a disappointing turn for Haendel. After qualifying 8th and running 3rd for much of his initial stint, he was now finding himself in 12th when he suffered a problem of some sort and started to smoke. He would slide down the standings and finally finish in 20th place.
On lap 74 there was then a sudden change of positions in the podium places as Jakobsson passed Parker on the outside at Druids, after chasing him for the better part of 30 laps.

Sergeev was however well in front and had no problem securing his win. Jakobsson couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing as he finished 2nd in his only second Pro race of his career, even though he had to thank the Contimentals for much of his fortune. Parker grabbed yet another podium and is now the only one to have scored two podiums this season. Kell had a solid but unspectacular race in 4th, Mendes finished 5th, also on Contimentals. He even smoked a couple of laps from the end but was too far ahead to get under pressure. Brown finished in 6th, Calaan was 7th and Shiv was 8th, almost a minute behind. Alger finished 9th and Dragusanu eventually finished 10th.

An exciting race in my opinion, and the standings show at this early stage that there are 3 drivers who have managed to open up a little gap. Next race is a very tricky one weatherwise, and perhaps we could see a big surprise? Let's see tonight. Good luck everyone.

Championship standings: Sergeev 15, Kell 15, Parker 12, Alger 8, Jakobsson 8, Shiv 5, Mendes 4, Brown 4, Fernandez 3, Calaan 2, Alan 2.

Michał Faraś
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 802
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7914 послано Сеп 6 2019, 16:39:13 Цитирај 
Roland... amazing job :)
Please don't promote this season and write us next season here :)
Jody Parker
(Група Pro - 9)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7915 послано Сеп 6 2019, 17:24:43 Цитирај 
Nice recounting Roland.
For the next race I'll be having a new driver though, Q'd with the old for position and racing with the new, so my pace will be way, way off from the last few races.
Kaiko Kell
(Група Pro - 9)

Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7916 послано Сеп 6 2019, 17:54:12 Цитирај 
Congrats for 2nd Roland!
Philippe Calaan
(Група Pro - 9)