Frank Rizzo
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 1963
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #61 послано Феб 1 2009, 02:02:42 Цитирај 
Wouldnt suprise me either way with the weather forecast. Could be nothing, but then again it could be everything. Looks to be another crazy race no different than the first one.
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 3666
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #62 послано Феб 3 2009, 19:23:47 Цитирај 
Best luck for the race guyz!
Ian Wilson
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 286
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #63 послано Феб 3 2009, 19:53:33 Цитирај 
good luck guys
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 127
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #64 послано Феб 3 2009, 22:59:32 Цитирај 
As I had promised I was in silence since the last race and I believe some things about the car and hit a strategy of race showed some progress. but I am here to congratulate Alberto Mendoza, Magnus Redman and of course, my friend Marco Predappio. Marco, I saw that you almost guaranteed your first points in the race today. Id like to say also that is always a pleasure "crossing blades" with Robert Green, a great manager who has a great car, our disputes are always at high level. see you all ....
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #65 послано Феб 4 2009, 21:51:29 Цитирај 
Come on guys, we have over 30 cars on the grid. we at the beginning of the season, lets talk aboutmore about our expectations and our performance on the race.
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #66 послано Феб 4 2009, 23:41:02 Цитирај 
Sorry Jose, I've been busy with my work.
Yes I almost scored by first point, probably would have done good without rain (maybe 5th place) and with rain if i had kept my tyres just 1 more lap (maybe 7th place).
But I have to say that Joao Panteado had a PERFECT race and him, Alberto Mendoza and Tomasz Bartkowiak seems to be in a league of their own.
Just look at the impressive Q1 time of Alberto, at the moment 3 seconds ahead of everybody else in our group.
Congrats guys!
Frank Rizzo
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #67 послано Феб 4 2009, 23:50:18 Цитирај 
I will start trying eventually. Thats about the most I can give for expectations right now. My performance is about as bad as my driver right now, so I am fine with everything that has happened so far.
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #68 послано Феб 5 2009, 02:45:14 Цитирај 
Hello Frank, it was exactly about that. Talk about our expectations and make comments (almost as good as our italian friend, Marco). About your performance, I have to say that patience is the best medicine. I have had a poor season, I am committing to invest in improving the car and train my team and my pilot. I landed at amateur with little money and lack of experience. I learn about this game the hard way. Very good talk with you.
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #69 послано Феб 5 2009, 02:48:43 (последња промена Феб 5 2009, 02:49:13 од Pasquarelli Junior) Цитирај 
Quote ( Marco Predappio @ February 4th 2009,23:41:02 )

But I have to say that Joao Panteado had a PERFECT race and him, Alberto Mendoza and Tomasz Bartkowiak seems to be in a league of their own.
Just look at the impressive Q1 time of Alberto, at the moment 3 seconds ahead of everybody else in our group.

I agree, these guys are fantastics on the tracks. for now we can only watch and learn.

Good to see you again Marco
Frank Rizzo
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #70 послано Феб 5 2009, 04:30:39 (последња промена Феб 5 2009, 04:43:33 од Frank Rizzo) Цитирај 
I will impart one piece of advice then. Always have a plan, but never rely on it. Say for example, joining a team.
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #71 послано Феб 5 2009, 20:20:46 Цитирај 
Quote ( Frank Rizzo @ February 5th 2009,04:30:39 )

Say for example, joining a team

Well Frank, the right advice is "join a GOOD team that has an own forum". Last year I've been in a team that didn't had a forum or anything and there was no point being part of it.
Before joining a team always make sure they have an own forum, they exchange data and, possibly, they have more experience than you
Ian Wilson
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #72 послано Феб 5 2009, 20:29:54 Цитирај 
marco.. i started a team....
you do not have to be scottish...lol
Alberto Mendoza
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 737
  Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #73 послано Феб 5 2009, 21:02:10 Цитирај 
Quote ( Marco Predappio @ February 4th 2009,23:41:02 )

Congrats guys!

Even I got surprised with this time, my practices were slower, I have to admit it was because of the risks...
Trust on your possibilities, people, now I´m making better times cause I´ve got a car prepared for Pro, but, levels will start to be similar son. Good luck for the race, see you at the grid!!!
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #74 послано Феб 6 2009, 00:46:24 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ian Wilson @ February 5th 2009,20:29:54 )

marco.. i started a team....
you do not have to be scottish...lol

I applied Ian, just make sure that with 3.000.000 i'll spend for joining i'll get free scotch whiskey!!! ;)

Quote ( Alberto Mendoza @ February 5th 2009,21:02:10 )

Even I got surprised with this time, my practices were slower, I have to admit it was because of the risks...

You are doing great also during races, Alberto, and I'm grateful because keeping the level of competition high makes this game interesting!
João Guilherme Penteado
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 23
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #75 послано Феб 6 2009, 01:41:18 Цитирај 
I'm waiting for another victory... As I see the title will be disputed by Mendoza and I... I was suppose to win the first race, but i didn't know something about pits in the rain, so I got the 4th place.

GL for all competitors in the next race! And Good Luck Mendoza, you'll need =p

^^
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #76 послано Феб 6 2009, 01:55:56 Цитирај 
I want to register my surprise. I can not imagine how someone can be so silly and arrogant. I would record my apologies to all managers and make it clear that the real Brazilian citizens and the good persons from any nationality do not act this way.
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #77 послано Феб 6 2009, 02:03:57 Цитирај 
Quote ( João Guilherme Penteado @ February 6th 2009,01:41:18 )

I'm waiting for another victory... As I see the title will be disputed by Mendoza and I...

You talk too much. for whom it was three, I said three seasons between the Rookies. less talk and more action and do not forget your humble past, when you never finished a season above the 20 th place.
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #78 послано Феб 6 2009, 10:11:22 Цитирај 

I'm waiting for another victory... As I see the title will be disputed by Mendoza and I... I was suppose to win the first race, but i didn't know something about pits in the rain, so I got the 4th place.

The season is long, my friend. Don't understimate your opponents :)
Alberto Mendoza
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #79 послано Феб 6 2009, 10:34:05 (последња промена Феб 6 2009, 10:39:17 од Alberto Mendoza) Цитирај 

GL for all competitors in the next race! And Good Luck Mendoza, you'll need =p

^^

Come on mates!.. this kind of people makes it funnier if you beat them... let´s push hard and pass all over him! Good luck to all! XD

Quote ( Marco Predappio @ February 6th 2009,00:46:24 )

You are doing great also during races, Alberto, and I'm grateful because keeping the level of competition high makes this game interesting!

Thanks, but as I said, let´s wait 2 or 3 races more, and your car levels will go up and you´ll see. My results are good now because of the car, my driver is new for me and needs a lot of training, if your cars grow up, race times will get much more tight. See you all this evening!
Ian Wilson
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #80 послано Феб 6 2009, 11:04:33 Цитирај 
free scoth for winners marco, so, push hard...lol
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #81 послано Феб 6 2009, 11:19:12 Цитирај 
Quote ( Alberto Mendoza @ February 6th 2009,10:34:05 )

Come on mates!.. this kind of people makes it funnier if you beat them... let´s push hard and pass all over him! Good luck to all! XD

Alberto You're right. The attitudes of these people would be tragic if they were not comic. I followed your advice and look at the funny side of this type of comment made by João Guilherme. We will monitor the forthcoming races, in the meantime good luck to all in the Laguna Seca Grid
Vitalik Ozerski
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 80
  Држава:
Белорусија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #82 послано Феб 6 2009, 15:46:12 Цитирај 
Jose,Well Done!8th place at qual nod bad
Frank Rizzo
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #83 послано Феб 6 2009, 16:24:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vitalik Ozerski @ February 6th 2009,15:46:12 )

Hah, he beat me out by a whole 0.3 seconds.

Remember kids, this is a marathon of 17 races.
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #84 послано Феб 6 2009, 16:47:58 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vitalik Ozerski @ February 6th 2009,15:46:12 )

Thanks Vitalik. The 8th place is more an attempt based on mistakes and successes. Let's see if my race strategy works well. I am honored to have my humble preformance observed by one of the leaders of the cat 59. Good Luck at Laguna Seca .......... Go for it!
Jose Junior
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #85 послано Феб 6 2009, 16:52:11 Цитирај 
Hello Frank, I swear it was not my intention (laugh). I think we have an interesting duel. As told Vitalik, I chose a strategy of race can show that efficient, but has great chances to be a disaster. Good Luck at Laguna Seca. The crowd in the bleachers is all for you.
Ian Wilson
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #86 послано Феб 6 2009, 19:51:45 Цитирај 
good luck guys,
do well marco...lol
Frank Rizzo
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #87 послано Феб 6 2009, 22:40:43 Цитирај 

blahblahblah...

Good job backing your garbage up with a garbage race strategy. Quite fitting I think. You blew a race you could have had a chance in. You had something like a 90 second lead and blew it. Well done.
Alberto Mendoza
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #88 послано Феб 6 2009, 22:40:50 Цитирај 
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YES! wow, what a crazy race!. Congrats everybody for the race, it has been too difficult, but I was lucky with the strategy. I won a race I didn´t really expect. At the start of the season my intention was to stay for 2 seasons in this group, but things are going really well.

Luck has helped, I hope it helps you all for the rest! see you at the next grid, people!
Marco Predappio
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #89 послано Феб 6 2009, 22:41:12 Цитирај 
What a race guyz!
I wish rain to stay in the last part of the race, i had a great pace... but i'm happy with my first points in amateur.
Alberto, congratulations for the great win!
Jose... i was really sorry to see ur car smoking :(( u did great... i hope this will not depress you, i'm sure u can do very well in next races.
Ian you owe me a Talisker for first points ;)
Penteado... season is long, use less risks ;)
Alberto Mendoza
(Група Amateur - 59)

Држава:
Шпанија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #90 послано Феб 6 2009, 22:45:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( Marco Predappio @ February 6th 2009,22:41:12 )

Jose... i was really sorry to see ur car smoking :(( u did great... i hope this will not depress you, i'm sure u can do very well in next races.

Totally agree, you had a great strategy today, but you were unlucky, you deserved much more. The same to Penteado, great race, really fast pace, but finally you had bad luck... keep it up, you´ll win many races this season!
Страна « 1 2 [34 ... 114 115 116 » Иди на страну:

Одговори