Страница [1
Автор Тема: Next Season Changes 15 ответов
Joaquim Sierra
(Группа Rookie - 81)

Страна:
Дания 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #1 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 15:45:05 Цитата 
'' Your starting position on some tracks will affect how the start of the race goes for you. Managers starting on the dirty side of the track may get a slight disadvantage. However this will depend on the track characteristics and on other tracks the opposite may happen. If it is possible to slipstream the cars at the start/finish line, then the dirty side may turn into an advantage ''

How are we going to find out which side of each track is the dirty or clean? Or will that be another one of the find by yourself thing?
Luke Frost
(Группа Amateur - 88)

Страна:
Австралия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 15:54:18 Цитата 
Which side would have more grip?

Which way will the first corner turn?

Juca Santos
(Группа Rookie - 81)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #3 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 15:56:11 Цитата 

Quote ( Luke Frost @ March 7th 2021,15:54:18 )

Which way will the first corner turn?
hmmm, interesting
Kyle Morris
(Группа Pro - 3)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #4 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 16:01:16 (последняя редакция 7 Март 2021, 16:02:03 от Kyle Morris) Цитата 
Ignore this

I cant see it making a huge effect, it doesnt really in real life, unless its really exagerated and Monaco will have 22nd gain 7 positions :D
Ricardo Antunes
(Группа Pro - 18)

Страна:
Португалия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #5 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 16:01:59 Цитата 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ March 7th 2021,16:01:16 )

i completely forgot this was a thing tbh, not that i've noticed it

You never noticed because it isn't a thing yet! :P

Sudeep Pednekar
(Группа Rookie - 163)

Страна:
Индия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #6 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 16:04:02 Цитата 
The line (inside or outside) which the f1 cars take IRL on particular tracks will presumably be the grippier side of the grid.
Tibor Szuromi
(Группа Amateur - 4)

Страна:
Венгрия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #7 Размещено 7 Март 2021, 18:42:07 Цитата 
FOBY. :)
Zé Pedro Paula
(Группа Rookie - 145)

Страна:
Мозамбик 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #8 Размещено 8 Март 2021, 16:48:23 Цитата 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ March 7th 2021,18:42:07 )

FOBY. :)

I got this already. :-) I mean if it's "real".
Ryan Jones
(Группа Rookie - 87)

Страна:
Франция 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #9 Размещено 8 Март 2021, 16:51:54 Цитата 
Quote ( Joaquim Sierra @ March 7th 2021,15:45:05 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

'' Your starting position on some tracks will affect how the start of the race goes for you. Managers starting on the dirty side of the track may get a slight disadvantage. However this will depend on the track characteristics and on other tracks the opposite may happen. If it is possible to slipstream the cars at the start/finish line, then the dirty side may turn into an advantage ''

How are we going to find out which side of each track is the dirty or clean? Or will that be another one of the find by yourself thing?
You should've started a poll, G. Get the managers' opinions.
Rogerio Mandler
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #10 Размещено 9 Март 2021, 22:25:39 Цитата 
So, it is important to hide qualify times from everyone until the deadline,

Or increase the cost of the qualify lap to 1M in the last few hours, to avoid an advantage for those who wait last hour to qualify.
David Evans
(Группа Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #11 Размещено 9 Март 2021, 23:31:06 Цитата 
Quote ( Rogerio Mandler @ March 9th 2021,22:25:39 )

So, it is important to hide qualify times from everyone until the deadline,

Or increase the cost of the qualify lap to 1M in the last few hours, to avoid an advantage for those who wait last hour to qualify.

I mean, you’ve got to be a bloody genius to know exactly what your qualifying times are going to be compared to others to manage grid position. Complete lottery so no point hiding qually times or charging more for late qualifying...
Jody Parker
(Группа Amateur - 69)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #12 Размещено 9 Март 2021, 23:48:47 Цитата 
Quote ( David Evans @ March 9th 2021,23:31:06 )

I mean, you’ve got to be a bloody genius to know exactly what your qualifying times are going to be compared to others to manage grid position. Complete lottery so no point hiding qually times or charging more for late qualifying...

Only really for those further back in the field. The top 2-5 can usually figure out where they will be after Q1 and modify for a little slower if they want to land on a specific side.
First we need to figure out which side is considered the dirty one though, for each track, and if anyone in Pole will be able to get out of a possibly dirty side fast enough if starting in it so as not to be overtaken by those in 2nd and 4th place on grid.Another question is if that also means overtaking will be reduced even more as mostly overtaking anywhere on the track would be done by going to the dirty sides
Bogdan Hutanu
(Группа Pro - 19)

Страна:
Румыния 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #13 Размещено 9 Март 2021, 23:50:16 Цитата 
C'mon Rogerio, even if you're the last to qualify you wouldn't get the side you want (odd or even numbers) in much more than roughly half the times. The advantage you have qualifying late is you know which strategy the others will use.
Rogerio Mandler
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #14 Размещено 10 Март 2021, 00:00:58 (последняя редакция 10 Март 2021, 00:26:26 от Rogerio Mandler) Цитата 
Quote ( David Evans @ March 9th 2021,23:31:06 )

Not everyone can wait the last few hours to qualify.

Those who wait already have a lot of advantage to see where they can take more block. And in some cases where there is a good difference between p1 and P2 or between P11 and P12, you can take more advantage of waiting last hours. Choose whether you want to be P2 or P3. If you want to be P12 or P13. If you want to be p23 or p24. 90% of the races, the oddly positioned will give you an advantage.

In some positions, it is difficult to choose, because the difference is small between 5 managers, but it can often be easy to choose. On tracks with very unbalanced PHA for example.

In the elite, for example, 20+ managers wait the last 10 hours to qualify. If there was no advantage, everyone would qualify at alternate times.

We have a system of offers that charges people who expect to have an advantage in last 30minutes in driver TD market. The same can be done with qualify.

Up to 24 hours from closing for race, 50k.
Up to 12 hours, 100k
Up to 6 hours, 400k.
Last 2 hours, 1M.

Whoever wants to have the advantage of waiting last hours to qualify, to pay more for that advantage.

If someone believes that there is no advantage in seeing qualify from others, it is even easier to hide qualify from everyone until 1 hour and 30 minutes before the race. Fewer managers will complain about not having the advantage of looking at others' qualify times.
Andreas Ramann
(Группа Master - 5)

Страна:
Эстония 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #15 Размещено 10 Март 2021, 01:01:28 Цитата 
Quote ( Rogerio Mandler @ March 10th 2021,00:00:58 )

The same can be done with qualify.

No, we don't have to use the same system in everywhere now just because it was added to staff market. Staff market is a lot different than qualifying is. Staff change was also completely fine, since people did their offers literally at the last second, but tell me a person who would want to do their Q1 at the last second before the deadline?
You can't change much after your driver and TD market is over, only car and that mainly applies to people who go for title in Elite. Buuuut Yug many many times qualified early even in his title push seasons and I wouldn't say that it mattered much.

If you want to retain yourself at that huge PHA race, then be willing to take risks. You should know your group strengths from last races as well.

And I would also want to take more time off from GPRO than always think of it every day just because I have to qualify earlier.
Rogerio Mandler
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (3)
Старое сообщение #16 Размещено 10 Март 2021, 01:11:34 (последняя редакция 10 Март 2021, 01:30:05 от Rogerio Mandler) Цитата 
Quote ( Andreas Ramann @ March 10th 2021,01:01:28 )

No, we don't have to use the same system in everywhere now just because it was added to staff market.

I can name 10 or 15 out of 40 elite managers who qualify 24hours before the deadline. The big problem is that most try to take advantage of others by taking advantage of server time.

For extremely busy people like you who can only enter Tuesdays and Fridays to make qualify laps, the option to hide qualify is better. It is an alternative. Different from the TD / Driver market, but it does away with your advantage of qualifying after the others.

You want to have the advantage of knowing your opponent's time, pay more for it.

Why should you, who have not yet qualified, be able to see my qualify time?
If I qualify before you, I don't have access to your time. But you want to see everyone's time ...Or that people quit their jobs to qualify for the GPRO at the last hours?

To think about your competitors' strategies and try to escape the block. Or try to block knowing how others are doing. Make your strategy independent of the qualify of the others. Not everyone can qualify on the last day.

An alternative is to hide at least qualify 2. Without knowing qualify 2, you will at least have a harder time choosing the side of the track.
Those who qualify in the last few hours will not know whether their opponents are up to 2 pits or 1 pit.
It would be better if at least Qualify 2 was secret.

Everyone will still have qualify 1 for "fun".
But the secret qualify 2 would make it difficult to read the strategies. And chose the side of the track.
Страница [1

Ответить на тему