Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Are the FIA Supporting Mercedes? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых
Страница [12 3 » Перейти на страницу:
Автор Тема: Are the FIA Supporting Mercedes? 62 ответов
Chris Shaw
(Группа Pro - 9)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (7)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #1 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 01:04:14 Цитата 
One of the things I keep seeing in the comments section of Autosport is the assertion "The FIA is helping Mercedes win the championship"

I'd like to hear what those who agree with that say, in a civil way. My arguments against it are:

1. The aero changes this year help high rake cars more than low rake. This you cannot argue me on, because I actually have decent 1st hand experience of development of this area of an F1 car, having done correlation studies for a few F1 teams in CFD in the past few years.

2. The stewards disqualified Hamilton from the Brazil sprint race, which is the exact letter of the law. If the FIA were in Mercedes' pocket they would've turned a blind eye or given leniency

3. The FIA haven't been acting harshly on Red Bull - if they were favoring mercedes then they wouldn't have allowed Red bull to change it's rear wing in parc ferme at Mexico, and would've punished max in Brazil (or at any opportunity if they really want to)

4. they would let max and lewis race it out in Spa instead of giving Max the win and half points

I'm interested to know, based on fact and logical thinking what points there are for the other side of this argument. I personally thing the FIA have been total clowns all season, and what we are seeing is inconsistency more than anything. Thoughts?
David Andrewartha
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (6)
Старое сообщение #2 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 02:11:36 Цитата 
I don't think they're supporting Mercedes, I think they're trying to avoid Max taking both cars out of the race on Sunday and winning the title by default, something I truly believe he's capable of doing. Also I think they're sending a message to Max to consider that his actions on the circuit have consequences before he finds himself responsible for killing or seriously injuring another driver.
Graham Mercer
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Австралия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (3)
Старое сообщение #3 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 02:38:10 Цитата 
What @David Andrewartha (P12) said above.
Verstappen is a ‘win at any cost’ driver and won’t hesitate to do what Schumacher did to Hill at Adelaide in 1994.
Robbert Bultstra
(Группа Rookie - 107)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (20)
Старое сообщение #4 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 02:38:45 Цитата 

Quote ( David Andrewartha @ December 10th 2021,02:11:36 )

I don't think they're supporting Mercedes, I think they're trying to avoid Max taking both cars out of the race on Sunday and winning the title by default, something I truly believe he's capable of doing. Also I think they're sending a message to Max to consider that his actions on the circuit have consequences before he finds himself responsible for killing or seriously injuring another driver.

Really a hamilton fan respons 🙈
If you really look good this season you see the cheating of mercedes.
Even the track abu dhabi is changed for hamilton.
And its even really disrespect to say max is killibg other people. Who went in the wall with 51g? Yes only men tjat was almost killt bij that stupid hamilton was Max. Do you even know wat 51g means?
So please don't lie mate only dangerous men is hamilton. He is really ready to kill. As we all could see.
John Lamb
(Группа Amateur - 19)

Страна:
США 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (2)
Старое сообщение #5 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 03:13:21 Цитата 

Quote ( Robbert Bultstra @ December 10th 2021,02:38:45 )

Quote ( David Andrewartha @ December 10th 2021,02:11:36 )

And its even really disrespect to say max is killibg other people. Who went in the wall with 51g? Yes only men tjat was almost killt bij that stupid hamilton was Max. Do you even know wat 51g means?
So please don't lie mate only dangerous men is hamilton. He is really ready to kill. As we all could see.

leave it to the dutchman to take up for mental midget max.
David Andrewartha
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (3)
Старое сообщение #6 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 03:16:17 (последняя редакция 10 Дек 2021, 03:32:39 от David Andrewartha) Цитата 

Really a hamilton fan respons

Really a Dutch fan's response.

And its even really disrespect to say max is killibg other people.

I didn't say he's killing anyone, only that he's in danger of doing so.

Yes only men tjat was almost killt bij that stupid hamilton was Max.

Are you forgetting Max parking his car on Hamilton's head at Monza after another ridiculous and desperate move up the inside? The Halo probably saved Hamilton's life that day, or at least saved him from a broken neck.

I'm not telling lies. It's been obvious that Max has little regard for anybody else's safety on the track for a long time. I totally understand that being Dutch you're passionate about Max and want him to win, but you're only seeing what you want to see and ignoring the obvious.

Quote ( Graham Mercer @ December 10th 2021,02:38:10 )

Verstappen is a ‘win at any cost’ driver and won’t hesitate to do what Schumacher did to Hill at Adelaide in 1994.

Nailed it Graham.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Группа Pro - 5)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (8)   Сообщение не понравилось (4)
Старое сообщение #7 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 09:23:20 Цитата 
No. Max is right though, he is treated differently to any other driver. Any other driver would probably have a race ban by now.
Thijs Rieken
(Группа Amateur - 42)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (11)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #8 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 09:33:33 Цитата 
Quote ( John Lamb @ December 10th 2021,03:13:21 )

leave it to the dutchman to take up for mental midget max.

Please leave nationality out of this. The same nonsense can be said of the English in regards to Lewis Hamilton, but that doesn't make it a valid argument.

Also, holy sh*t this thread is digging up old trash isn't it? It's as bad as having an argument with my dad who can't let go of a grudge.

The two are both racing drivers, it's safe to assume they both want to win on merit as they've both confirmed numerous times over the past few weeks. Suggesting premeditated intent of throwing the race, from either side (I've read the Bottas-goes-bowling theories too) is a ridiculous insult to these top level performers.

That being said, it's also really hard to keep a level head, going that fast, with so much at stake. Who cracks first? I really hope neither one does. I hope they don't squeeze just a little too much, don't go off the track during a battle, don't lose or damage any parts, no punctures, well-executed pit stops, basically I hope for a perfect race weekend for both as they have made it, somehow, to the final race with exact equal points.

Best of luck to both, and may the best driver win!
Rui Morais
(Группа Pro - 9)

Страна:
Португалия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (11)   Сообщение не понравилось (4)
Старое сообщение #9 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 10:55:30 Цитата 
Hamilton didn't leave Max any space in both major incidents. If anyone was on the edge of killing anyone was Hamilton at Silverstone. Only a biased Hamilton fan doesn't see that. I'm not a Max fan.
Thijs Rieken
(Группа Amateur - 42)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #10 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 10:58:33 Цитата 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ December 10th 2021,10:55:30 )

Hamilton didn't leave Max any space in both major incidents. If anyone was on the edge of killing anyone was Hamilton at Silverstone. Only a biased Hamilton fan doesn't see that. I'm not a Max fan.

Both major incidents have been investigated and judged by the proper authorities, and have caused their fair share of mudslinging on the internet already. There's something much more exciting coming this weekend: the decider!
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Группа Amateur - 53)

Страна:
Албания 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (2)
Старое сообщение #11 Размещено 10 Дек 2021, 11:13:01 Цитата 
I don't mind at all bro. For me, drama in F1 is always good as a spectator.
But FIA is known to be lowkey in favor of Mercedes :D

Forza Ferrari and Forza Verstappen :D
Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Группа Amateur - 9)

Страна:
Турция 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #12 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:23:55 Цитата 
Hamilton impeded Mazepin once more and he's not even getting a reprimand for that.
Dave Sunderland
(Группа Amateur - 4)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #13 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:39:23 Цитата 
Max Fan club forum ! ?

Lewis has faster car and better sensible driver !
Max has done well ,, But the Gun Ho driving he has escaped lightly so far in my view !
Paul Bright
(Группа Amateur - 78)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #14 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:45:18 Цитата 
Max relies on other drivers getting out of his way to avoid accidents. He regularly "throws it up the inside" rejoins the track unsafely or doesn't make a corner himself because he's too concerned with making sure the other driver can't.

Even at Silverstone, Hamilton avoided a crash at Brooklands, when Max "threw one up the inside" from well back, by yielding the place. Max didn't yield at Copse and an accident happened.

I am sure Max could be a great driver but he hasn't developed the respect and composure someone of his experience should have. I don't blame Max, I do blame the influence from Horner who tells Max everything he does is right and from Jos Verstappen who is a violent, distinctly average, racing driver from a different era.
Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Группа Amateur - 9)

Страна:
Турция 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #15 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:45:58 (последняя редакция 11 Дек 2021, 13:47:25 от Aydoğan Şaşmaz) Цитата 
I'm not a Max Verstappen fan but it doesn't make sense to me that Hamilton doesn't get a reprimand for impeding Mazepin in FP3. He was reprimanded in a similar incident last week.
Paul Bright
(Группа Amateur - 78)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (4)
Старое сообщение #16 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:48:05 Цитата 
Quote ( Aydoğan Şaşmaz @ December 11th 2021,13:45:58 )

I'm not a Max Verstappen fan but it doesn't make sense to me that Hamilton doesn't get a reprimand for impeding Mazepin in FP3. He was reprimanded in a similar incident last week.

I'm sure Horner will be on the phone, pushing Mazepins case :D
Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Группа Amateur - 9)

Страна:
Турция 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (2)
Старое сообщение #17 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:49:03 Цитата 
Quote ( Paul Bright @ December 11th 2021,13:45:18 )

Max relies on other drivers getting out of his way to avoid accidents. He regularly "throws it up the inside" rejoins the track unsafely or doesn't make a corner himself because he's too concerned with making sure the other driver can't.

Even at Silverstone, Hamilton avoided a crash at Brooklands, when Max "threw one up the inside" from well back, by yielding the place. Max didn't yield at Copse and an accident happened.

I am sure Max could be a great driver but he hasn't developed the respect and composure someone of his experience should have. I don't blame Max, I do blame the influence from Horner who tells Max everything he does is right and from Jos Verstappen who is a violent, distinctly average, racing driver from a different era.

If you think Verstappen was at fault in Silverstone, I will not even argue with you.
Caleb Lipan
(Группа Amateur - 63)

Страна:
Индонезия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #18 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 13:56:29 Цитата 
Aero changes that significantly affect low-rake cars + got a 10 second time penalty in Silverstone (for a racing incident according to many other F1 drivers) + got a 10-place grid penalty at Turkey + got a 25-place grid penalty at Brazil + Verstappen not getting a penalty after pushing Hamilton wide in Brazil = FIA supporting Mercedes

Brilliant logic!

Luke Frost
(Группа Master - 5)

Страна:
Австралия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #19 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 14:28:12 Цитата 
If Ricciardo was competing for the title, I'd think his rival was horrible as well...
Paul Bright
(Группа Amateur - 78)

Страна:
Шотландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (3)
Старое сообщение #20 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 14:32:58 (последняя редакция 11 Дек 2021, 14:42:09 от Paul Bright) Цитата 
Quote ( Aydoğan Şaşmaz @ December 11th 2021,13:49:03 )

If you think Verstappen was at fault in Silverstone, I will not even argue with you.

Actually what I said was that there is a difference between the two drivers, one tries to avoid accidents, one doesn't.
Take a look at Brooklands where Max comes back at Hamilton and, as Horner says, "Throws one up the inside", Hamilton, on the racing line and almost a car length ahead, has to change course to avoid an accident and yields the place.
Sonny Long
(Группа Rookie - 91)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #21 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 15:42:24 Цитата 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ December 11th 2021,14:28:12 )

If Ricciardo was competing for the title, I'd think his rival was horrible as well...
I'd think the same. Probably cause my mum supports Danny Ric.
Sonny Long
(Группа Rookie - 91)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #22 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 15:48:13 Цитата 

@Robbert Bultstra (R107) what are you trying to achieve out of this?

I may be a Verstappen fan, but some of the stuff he did (i.e. British GP) was purely his fault, mostly because of his inexperience or driver error. Regardless of who wins this year, this may prove to be the best / worst season I've seen - best, because of the driver fight between Verstappen & Hamilton, and worst, because of the controversy of the driver antics & Chris Horner, who's a complete twat.
Rafal Jurowski
(Группа Amateur - 13)

Страна:
Польша 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (4)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #23 Размещено 11 Дек 2021, 16:18:07 Цитата 
Quote ( Paul Bright @ December 11th 2021,14:32:58 )

Quote ( Aydoğan Şaşmaz @ December 11th 2021,13:49:03 )

Actually what I said was that there is a difference between the two drivers, one tries to avoid accidents, one doesn't.
Take a look at Brooklands where Max comes back at Hamilton and, as Horner says, "Throws one up the inside", Hamilton, on the racing line and almost a car length ahead, has to change course to avoid an accident and yields the place.

I disagree. Hamilton's had a lot of accidents he could have avoided.. Silverstone, Monza and Saudi Arabia included.
Bartek Nowak
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Польша 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (9)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #24 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 15:47:47 (последняя редакция 12 Дек 2021, 15:52:37 от Bartłomiej Nowak) Цитата 
One thing, fresh after race. I was cheering Max.

FIA not supporting Mercedes. FIA RUINED THIS SEASON WITH THEIR STUPID, INCONSISTENT DECISIONS.

Silverstone, Hungaroring, Spa, Austin, Sao Paulo, Jeddah, Yas Marina - not only Max vs Lewis.
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Группа Rookie - 107)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (14)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #25 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 16:06:13 Цитата 
Despite everything I don't think the FIA have supported Mercedes or Red Bull, much rather they have been supporting Netflix and doing everything for 'the show'
Richard Robin Paukson
(Группа Pro - 6)

Страна:
Эстония 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #26 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 17:32:27 Цитата 
Quote ( Alex Nikodem-Wing @ December 12th 2021,16:06:13 )

Despite everything I don't think the FIA have supported Mercedes or Red Bull, much rather they have been supporting Netflix and doing everything for 'the show'

or they're just incompetent.
Andrei Harnicu
(Группа Amateur - 3)

Страна:
Румыния 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #27 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 17:34:04 Цитата 
Quote ( Bartek Nowak @ December 12th 2021,15:47:47 )

One thing, fresh after race. I was cheering Max.

FIA not supporting Mercedes. FIA RUINED THIS SEASON WITH THEIR STUPID, INCONSISTENT DECISIONS.

Silverstone, Hungaroring, Spa, Austin, Sao Paulo, Jeddah, Yas Marina - not only Max vs Lewis.
Agreed, FIA was just a mess. I don't thinl it was for the show, I just think Masi isn't the person needed to take this decisions (last season were some questionable things as well in his first season).
Ignacio Belatti
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Аргентина 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #28 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 17:50:30 Цитата 
No, next question
Darragh Reidy
(Группа Rookie - 18)

Страна:
Ирландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (7)
Старое сообщение #29 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 20:34:19 Цитата 
Yes Max. So glad Verstappen won. I hate Hamilton. Mercedes are just petty. Never had a case to argue. First of many for Max Verstappen/ Lets go!!
Marco Albertini
(Группа Pro - 21)

Страна:
Италия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #30 Размещено 12 Дек 2021, 21:21:06 Цитата 
Quote ( David Andrewartha @ December 10th 2021,03:16:17 )

What @David Andrewartha (P12) said above.

FIA had already elected schumacher man image of f1 after the retirements of Mansell 92 Prost 93 and the death of Senna 94 and they had to make him win the title

2021 THEY elected verstappen heir of lewis
Страница [12 3 » Перейти на страницу:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Are the FIA Supporting Mercedes? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых

Ответить на тему