Strana « 1 2 3 ... 122 [123124 ... 191 192 193 » Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: Suggestions 5783 odpovedí
Ivan Silva
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3661 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 10:37:45 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 21 2019, 10:38:32 manažérom Ivan Silva) Citovať 
Sorry, i had implied that most people know how to calculate that accurately. There are enough tools available to do that atm.
Thijs Rieken
(Skupina Amateur - 37)

Krajina:
Holandsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3662 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 10:42:55 Citovať 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ May 21st 2019,10:37:45 )

Sorry, i had implied that most people know how to calculate that accurately. There are enough tools available to do that atm.

It's an opinion ;) (I didn't thumb you down if you were wondering)
Sébastien Boulanger
(Skupina Amateur - 79)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3663 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:03:03 Citovať 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ May 21st 2019,10:26:02 )

/gb/UpdateCar.asp

I would suggest its much more usefull to add new car PHA levels when performing upgrades on this page before clicking the "Upgrade Car" button. Like we have on that right collums for new part level / wear but for the total PHA.
Since car PHA allignment with track is now much more important this feature would be quite relevant.
This was already suggested before and my opinion be the same. 
Over 11M combinations possible, it's not so easy to find the right formula, all tools purpose approximated values that are not accurate. 
This the part of managing, try to understand what you are doing before do it to be more accurate possible of pha track. 

I'm surprised to see elite manager claims for it 😉
Tibor Szuromi
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3664 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:04:01 Citovať 

Sorry, i had implied that most people know how to calculate that accurately.
It is not true.
Tibor Szuromi
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3665 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:09:23 Citovať 
Quote ( Sébastien Boulanger @ May 21st 2019,11:03:03 )

Over 11M combinations possible, it's not so easy to find the right formula, all tools purpose approximated values that are not accurate.
GPRO always calculates exactly.
The rest is just a good / bad approximation.
Robin Goodey
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (2)
Starý príspevok #3666 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:10:51 Citovať 

If there are enough tools to do it already - then why on earth do you need the game to do it for you as well?

PS - Shocked that Mikko hasn't posted a reply yet - this is normally one of his favourite suggestions to say no to - and on that note - this has been suggested many times before - so why it needed yet another repeat suggestion Ivan, I don't know

:)
Ivan Silva
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3667 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:15:21 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 21 2019, 11:16:13 manažérom Ivan Silva) Citovať 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ May 21st 2019,11:10:51 )

If there are enough tools to do it already - then why on earth do you need the game to do it for you as well?

The only difference is instead of spending 2 minutes doing it on my own i save that time. Doesnt really matter much to me, still i thought it could be a positive change.

But yeah i was probably not aware some people dont know how to calculate the total PHA.
Tibor Szuromi
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3668 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:15:30 Citovať 

Mikko
Really: I read something like that somewhere.
Julio Asencio
(Skupina Amateur - 16)

Krajina:
Španielsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3669 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:16:35 Citovať 
Never been a fan of the "why do you suggest something that has already been refused several times" premise. Human Evolution would have been terrible :)
Tom Byrne
(Skupina Rookie - 12)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3670 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:17:40 Citovať 
How bout a middle ground? an area for managers to input what their estimates of the PHA are, so that that can be calculated in a hurry?
Tibor Szuromi
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3671 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:25:24 Citovať 
Quote ( Julio Asencio @ May 21st 2019,11:16:35 )

"why do you suggest something that has already been refused several times"
Whereabouts?

Tx.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3672 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 11:48:48 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 21 2019, 11:49:43 manažérom Mikko Heikkinen) Citovať 

PS - Shocked that Mikko hasn't posted a reply yet - this is normally one of his favourite suggestions to say no to - and on that note - this has been suggested many times before - so why it needed yet another repeat suggestion Ivan, I don't know

Could it be that the mentioned repeat is the reason for the absence of comment on this one (again)

I was just wondering myself... was it a page or two ago when this was up :)

I think Thijs covered it (post #3660) nicely

The thing is... part of the fun of Gpro is the journey of discovery to knowledge, why take that away from all aspects. Leave some things for people to find out.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Skupina Amateur - 79)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3673 Odoslané Máj 21 2019, 12:12:19 Citovať 
Then, can i have when i change tyres on practice one evaluation of their duration ? 😂

I think the same kind of adjustment who is impossible, else we transform the game in a no strategy game 👊
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Grécko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (23)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3674 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 10:01:09 Citovať 
- Hi to all from Greece.!!!
...I wand to say that RANDOM make a big revolution to Mathematics and help most the evolution.!!!
...RANDOM it's not Work to the Negative ONLY.!!! (to brake a Tyre, to Blow Up a Engine to brake a leg...)
...RANDOM Happens and to the POSITIVE Things.!!! ....so is Completely boring to see a Driver make terrible Q1 & Q2 because has Zero MOT or Low Stamina.!!! ...Always.!!!
...I Thing GPRO must Use Randoms more Offend and in Positive Cases.!!!!
(....a Driver one day maybe be Happy.!!!! +200 MOT, or something Extra positive in many other Cases.)

- Thanks for your Dislikes...

Edwin Silva
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Kolumbia 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (6)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3675 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 10:48:36 Citovať 
I like your suggestion about positive randoms (although +200 motivation is a tiny bit overkill), but I rather attenuate the effects of the normal randoms. DNF randoms, specially in the high leagues, are too nasty. A driver may lose in the 150ms-200ms ballpark qualys pace just 1 DNF random alone due to the motivation losses. In Amateur that's not too big of a deal. In Master, the consequences of that are quite bad and long lasting, many times worse than the already harming big financial hit. I'd guess Elite is even worse, with closer performance gap between the managers and harder moti recovery (made even harder by the pace lost due to the random moti loss in the first place).

I think in that aspect the game isn't balanced too well. 50% cash penalty for out of 90% time is a rule probably intended to discourage racing with a too worn car, not to further punish unfortunate events. Big moti losses by said randoms aren't balanced either given the narrower driver differences between managers higher up the ranks and the very hard difficulty to recover moti in the high leagues (which, by the way, I think needs to be addressed as well, because Spa training won't scale well, either by tweaking the moti gains/losses formula or by eliminating the moti gain due to Spa).

Ivan Silva
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3676 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 10:57:15 Citovať 
Yes, i like it. I want to suggest the "Mugello Shortcut" random which allows me to cut half the lap for free :)
Joachim Rang2
(Skupina Amateur - 78)

Krajina:
Nemecko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3677 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 10:58:37 Citovať 
If you push to the limit with a crap driver you get (randomly?) sometimes a nice gain although your driver should crash given his stats.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
Belgicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3678 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 11:07:54 Citovať 
I'm already looking forward to that +200 moti when I'm about to give my driver the last contract extension after several seasons of developing him and carefully planning his OA evolution. :)
Nikos Roukas
(Skupina Rookie - 28)

Krajina:
Grécko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3679 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 11:24:42 Citovať 
👍
Luke Frost
(Skupina Rookie - 11)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3680 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 11:27:05 Citovať 
Very good idea Ionnis. Such things would be great.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Skupina Amateur - 79)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3681 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 12:03:46 Citovať 
I think there is not enougth ramdoms, in all levels.
They will be much dependant on risks used, level of car, wear.
When a part is worn (around 90) push will make more damages.

The only thing who is disaponting, is the management of motivation.
When you have a dnf By puncture for example, it's not your fault and driver loose a lot of motivation, else, if you let race him with a worn car, the motivation have to drop more because you not put him in good conditions.
Tibor Szuromi
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3682 Odoslané Máj 28 2019, 12:56:02 Citovať 

Quote ( Sébastien Boulanger @ May 28th 2019,12:03:46 )

worn car
--- Poor results.

The effect on sponsors is negative.
Chris Shaw
(Skupina Pro - 25)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3683 Odoslané Máj 31 2019, 01:20:01 Citovať 
I’d like a spoiler tag on the forums, so when posting full race reports they can be collapsed. It also has the conventional use, hiding pictures of giant spoilers :-)
Andrew Wilden
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3684 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 08:17:12 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 3 2019, 08:27:09 manažérom Andrew Wilden) Citovať 
I am sure I bought this up a number of years ago.
Why the hell we can't have a "Tick Box" to keep us signed in is beyond my comprehension.
All it needs to be is when you Sign in, a box with "Keep me signed in".
Surely it isn't too hard to implement.
At the moment I have three tabs open, Chat, Main Office & Driver market.
Almost every time I switch tabs "Sign in".
Like a moment ago I signed into chat.
Went to the Office page, sign in.
I mean seriously this is extremely frustrating.
I know it is only one click, but it needs to be addressed IMO. If you need to know the browser, I am on Chrome on a mobile.
Can this please be addressed Vlad ?
Cheers
Mikko Heikkinen
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3685 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 12:01:22 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 3 2019, 12:02:46 manažérom Mikko Heikkinen) Citovať 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ June 3rd 2019,08:17:12 )

we can't have a "Tick Box" to keep us signed in is beyond my comprehension.
All it needs to be is when you Sign in, a box with "Keep me signed in".
Surely it isn't too hard to implement.

For sure it wouldn't be too hard to implement, but surely you are aware that not having persistent-login is a security feature.

Just something to consider...

Just thinking out of the box, If one leaves the device unattended, in FB the most someone can do is like a post you don't actually like, while in GPRO someone could potentially wipe out several seasons worth of development. The automatic logout should reduce that hazard at least to some extent.

At the moment I have three tabs open, Chat, Main Office & Driver market.
Almost every time I switch tabs "Sign in".

There is ~15 (or maybe 20) minutes delay in the automatic logout, so if you're actually online you should not be logged out automatically

Like a moment ago I signed into chat.
Went to the Office page, sign in.

IF that tab change happened within seconds/couple minutes, I'd think it's a browser issue OR a bug
Andrew Wilden
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3686 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 12:32:39 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 3 2019, 12:35:20 manažérom Andrew Wilden) Citovať 
I am talking about being on your own device Mikko, in the privacy of your own home. Weather it be PC, phone or tablet.
If you were in public, say at a library for example, you have the option to log out.
So while I see your point, I also see it as a non issue for security, the majority of the time while being in the privacy of your own home.
So IMO, we should have the option of a Tick Box to keep us signed in.

As for when I went from chat to main office page on a different tab, I am talking less than 30 seconds, & was asked to sign in AGAIN.
So can you understand the frustration.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Skupina Amateur - 79)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3687 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 12:43:35 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 3 2019, 12:48:26 manažérom Sébastien Boulanger) Citovať 
Separate tabs have common process, if you log in one, you are virtualy connected in all, a simple refresh (F5) is needed.
If you use 3 occurrences of your browser, you have 3 process and you have to be logged in all separatly

1*3 differs to 3*1 😉

Else, it's a browser issue, or cookie 🍪
Jody Parker
(Skupina Pro - 9)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3688 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 13:13:13 Citovať 
@Andrew Wilden (P2)
If you use different address bases to log in the game wants you to log in on that version as well as the first version.
So logging into https://gpro.net will require one logging and logging in to https://www.gpro.net will require you to log in again but on the www version.

Are your links with different addresses perhaps?
Andrew Wilden
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3689 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 13:23:28 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 3 2019, 13:44:12 manažérom Andrew Wilden) Citovať 
No Jody.
Same phone, same link.
Just different tabs.
Yes I opened them at different times &/or days but I can't see that making a difference.

Edit;
On my phone when I go to create a new tab, it has favorites or most frequently used. GPRO is number 1.
Both links were created from clicking on that, so should be no difference and it was all done on Chrome.

Montes Dimemola
(Skupina Pro - 25)

Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3690 Odoslané Jún 3 2019, 13:39:45 Citovať 
Quote ( Jody Parker @ June 3rd 2019,13:13:13 )

If you use different address bases to log in the game wants you to log in on that version as well as the first version.
So logging into https://gpro.net will require one logging and logging in to https://www.gpro.net will require you to log in again but on the www version.

That's one of the things that would be nice to adjust. Having both www.gpro.net and gpro.net separate has no advantage, quite contrary it hurts the SEO (as it can provoke duplicate content issues), so I'd suggest to Vlad to just decide on www.gpro.net or gpro.net and do a permanent redirect (301) of the dropped one to the one he decided on.

It happens often that I am logged in both www and non-www :)
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 122 [123124 ... 191 192 193 » Skoč na stranu č.:

Napísať príspevok