Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Points System-Will it change? Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: GPRO Points System-Will it change? 2971 Cevaplar
Marius Ruţa
(Grup Amateur - 71)

Gönderiler: 8138
  Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #2969 Yayınlanma zamanı: 23 Ağu 2022, 06:44:11 Alıntı 
Quote ( Henri Svensson @ August 23rd 2022,06:32:25 )

I wonder... all of you the defends the current system how do you think we can get rid of the "one racer"? In amateur you need to finish P8 once and then you are clear from relegation. One top8 is better then ending P9 in ALL races.
Please change, make every finishing cars get points.

A new points system will not "fix" that, it will just make one P10 better than ending P11 all races.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Grup Amateur - 16)

Gönderiler: 2426
  Ülke:
Estonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #2970 Yayınlanma zamanı: 23 Ağu 2022, 10:08:50 Alıntı 
Quote ( Henri Svensson @ August 23rd 2022,06:32:25 )

I wonder... all of you the defends the current system how do you think we can get rid of the "one racer"? In amateur you need to finish P8 once and then you are clear from relegation. One top8 is better then ending P9 in ALL races.
Please change, make every finishing cars get points.

Why is that a bad change? In my opinion it adds different ways to play the game. OBP is not an overpowered strategy. By eliminating OBP, you reduce the variance and dynamic nature of GPRO.

And please provide one example of someone who managed to finish all races in the top 15 but none above P9 and was the 1st/2nd person to relegate.
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 98 99 [100 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > GPRO Points System-Will it change? Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla