Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > [idea] Get rid of the OA limits! Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: [idea] Get rid of the OA limits! 222 Cevaplar
Basil Dazz
(Grup Rookie - 99)

Gönderiler: 108
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #211 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 14:58:04 Alıntı 
As higher OA restricts a driver to certain leagues presently (R>A>P>M>E), could a simple weighting system be employed on hire page, details present on the contract offer.

A driver will want x million more per league demoltion to sign, if he is master a elite may pay $500,000 salary further a rookie $25,000.000, this a flat fee on contract, this then would be balanced throughout the season on lower leagues with an inability to further more permenant team fixtures.
Jun Ho
(Grup Amateur - 52)

Gönderiler: 8525
  Ülke:
Hong Kong 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #212 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 15:14:44 (son değiştirilme 31 Tem 2021, 15:15:09 kim tarafından: Jun Ho) Alıntı 
Quote ( Basil Dazz @ July 31st 2021,14:58:04 )

As higher OA restricts a driver to certain leagues presently (R>A>P>M>E), could a simple weighting system be employed on hire page, details present on the contract offer.

A driver will want x million more per league demoltion to sign, if he is master a elite may pay $500,000 salary further a rookie $25,000.000, this a flat fee on contract, this then would be balanced throughout the season on lower leagues with an inability to further more permenant team fixtures.

Lol

I dont see what is wrong with the OA limits. Why would someone with 200+OA want to race in Rookie?
Tibor Szuromi
(Grup Pro - 23)

Gönderiler: 11906
  Ülke:
Macaristan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #213 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 15:18:09 Alıntı 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ July 31st 2021,15:14:44 )

I dont see what is wrong with the OA limits. Why would someone with 200+OA want to race in Rookie?
Do you have to understand everything? :)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grup Pro - 5)

Gönderiler: 12503
  Ülke:
Finlandiya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #214 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 15:24:31 Alıntı 
Quote ( Basil Dazz @ July 31st 2021,14:58:04 )

A driver will want x million more per league demoltion to sign, if he is master a elite may pay $500,000 salary further a rookie $25,000.000, this a flat fee on contract, this then would be balanced throughout the season on lower leagues with an inability to further more permenant team fixtures

So... rookies would clear out the market of OA 160+ drivers.

Those who are in Elite and Master with a driver would keep their drivers, but no-one would have any chance of replacing their drivers as they get old, because rookies (and amateurs) could just take all the drivers

I don't think that would fix anything, it probably would just break the market
Onur Guardian
(Grup Master - 2)

Gönderiler: 2781
  Ülke:
Türkiye 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #215 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 15:48:24 Alıntı 
in Ama class i could easly pay 10 million salary per race for a driver without going negative whole season :D so this suggestion kills everything as you can see its not in action since 2007 ;)
Jordy Battello
(Grup Amateur - 38)

Gönderiler: 467
  Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #216 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 16:44:58 Alıntı 
but why pay 10m for a driver makes no Sense to me since i returned to GPRO i didnt play above 907k( just cause i extended his contract
MG van Rensburg
(Grup Rookie - 22)

Gönderiler: 1718
  Ülke:
Güney Afrika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #217 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 18:00:18 Alıntı 
What exaclty is the perceived problem with OA system?
Basil Dazz
(Grup Rookie - 99)

Gönderiler: 108
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #218 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 18:33:09 Alıntı 
The driver would still choose from salary & sign on fee, if a Rookie did wing the driver and failed to achieve, the driver would still be released on the forthcoming negative balance sheet.

It is simply if you train a driver over the course of a season, should you train him slightly too much, it is a frustration to then lose him on promotion. I don't doubt this is a realistic simulation of some drivers motivations, some may have loyalty!! Anyhow nevertheless, still having too stump up an extra £1Mil because he is a interger greater is still a Phyrric victory.
Daryl Gee
(Grup Amateur - 34)

Gönderiler: 4864
  Ülke:
Güney Afrika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #219 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 18:59:51 Alıntı 
Quote ( Basil Dazz @ July 31st 2021,18:33:09 )

It is simply if you train a driver over the course of a season, should you train him slightly too much, it is a frustration to then lose him on promotion.

That's kinda a big part of the game, if you're playing it the train a driver way.

Good planning should get rewarded, bad planning should hurt you.

Floris Maljers
(Grup Pro - 20)

Gönderiler: 1012
  Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #220 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 20:13:25 (son değiştirilme 31 Tem 2021, 20:14:56 kim tarafından: Floris Maljers) Alıntı 
Quote ( Gordon Ashford @ March 12th 2010,17:09:04 )

With your suggestion, you wouldnt be able to 'normally' sign a driver at all if in debt, the current system allows you to do so, but imposes additional OA limitations on you.

Dont fully agree with this. Some drivers bring spnsors and hardly receive pay.... Usually not good ones though.... So if we'd alter it we could consider terrible drivers paying you to race, but their contract has a minimum of 34 races and have lots of motivation and are really pretty, but no knowledge, experience, skill or talent. Extra clause is that you are unable to train them.....

Useless but funny add on :-)
Erik Harken
(Grup Amateur - 7)

Gönderiler: 439
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #221 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 20:48:50 Alıntı 
OA isn't the only thing that makes drivers fast which is why I find the current system fun and not in any need of change
MG van Rensburg
(Grup Rookie - 22)

Gönderiler: 1718
  Ülke:
Güney Afrika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #222 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Tem 2021, 20:57:59 Alıntı 
Quote ( Basil Dazz @ July 31st 2021,18:33:09 )

The driver would still choose from salary & sign on fee, if a Rookie did wing the driver and failed to achieve, the driver would still be released on the forthcoming negative balance sheet.

It is simply if you train a driver over the course of a season, should you train him slightly too much, it is a frustration to then lose him on promotion. I don't doubt this is a realistic simulation of some drivers motivations, some may have loyalty!! Anyhow nevertheless, still having too stump up an extra £1Mil because he is a interger greater is still a Phyrric victory.

So basically the issue with OA limits is that it adds another layer of management decision making to a game all about management decision making...

Um....
Diogo Abdalla
(Grup Pro - 4)

Gönderiler: 309
  Ülke:
Brezilya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #223 Yayınlanma zamanı: 1 Ağu 2021, 17:30:37 Alıntı 
With no limits people would be in ama for a dozen of seasons and than got up with a maxed driver
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > [idea] Get rid of the OA limits! Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla