Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 [34 ... 6 7 8 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: Nuvolari Family recruitment 221 Cevaplar
Stefan Gommans
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 1708
  Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #61 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Ağu 2014, 23:27:08 Alıntı 
Quote ( Stefan Gommans @ August 27th 2014,23:29:13 )

It's now also possible to join the Max Verstappen Fan Club!!!!

Don't forget to send in your application to Jaime!!!
Now is your chance to Join the Italian Maffia at GPRO!!!
Jaime Elizondo
(Grup Amateur - 52)

Gönderiler: 1457
  Ülke:
Meksika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #62 Yayınlanma zamanı: 30 Ağu 2014, 21:05:40 Alıntı 
This is probably the last bump to this thread as we may make the decision earlier, so if you're reading this and planning on applying I would really hurry up to send that gorgeous app you have prepared for us.

Requisites and other crap the app should or could have can be found in page 2
Activity is the primary thing of course (:
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Gönderiler: 3594
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #63 Yayınlanma zamanı: 10 Eki 2014, 20:21:34 (son değiştirilme 10 Eki 2014, 20:22:12 kim tarafından: Andrea Squizzato) Alıntı 
Sooner or later we knew that it would've happened, so after 8 full seasons it's time to recruit again for the Nuvolari Pirates team (ex Nuvolari Racing International - /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1299 ).

I won't tell you whole story about the Nuvolari Family, because you may know it already or it's FOBY information otherwise :D

If you check this recruitment thread you'll find out that we usually become more demanding in matter of requisites for joining us, and this time we won't make any exception:

+ high experience (promoted to Master at least?)
+ high activity (forum, skype, whatsapp!!)
+ long term activity (no retirements in last year, 17 races/season)

We would like to pick some "known" face, meaning a manager that has a friendship inside the team already, but this is not a mandatory requirement.

Application goes here ---> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

Tip: you can have cups next to your name, but if your favourite dinosaur sucks, your application will be rejected.
Gareth Love
(Grup Pro - 25)

Gönderiler: 1593
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #64 Yayınlanma zamanı: 11 Eki 2014, 22:25:10 Alıntı 
So, one lucky manager has the opportunity to leave their boring life behind for the life of a Pirate.
The requirements stay the same, however we are over the dino theme with regards to recruitment (Pussyflaptor was the winner). In its place we want to know your pirate name and your best pirate joke or story

So apply
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #65 Yayınlanma zamanı: 12 Eki 2014, 18:48:30 Alıntı 
I just lost two hours of my life copy-pasting PM's to Nuvolari mates, waiting for their quick feedback and replying to those PM's communicating bad news, even if I actually thought that some of them did actually deserve a chance to join us. Did I ever mention how much demanding are my mates in term of requirements?

I'm here to announce that I got tired of recruitment already, so you should click this link -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391 <- only if you:

1) believe that you are a better manager than Ayman
2) believe that you are more active than Stefan
3) believe that you smoke more than Tomas
4) believe that you are more charming than Francesca
5) believe that you'll reach Elite earlier than Donatas
6) believe that replacing Ricardo is easy stuff for you
7) believe that Arek will be impressed by your application
8) believe that you will be a better Pirate than Gareth
9) believe that Deva loves me
10) believe that you will give enough proofs of this in your app message!
Gareth Love
(Grup Pro - 25)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #66 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eki 2014, 18:17:36 Alıntı 
You could do all the above in your application, oooooor, you could send me pictures of Kirsten Dunst making funny faces. What better way to kick off your application
Devashis Tamhane
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 1973
  Ülke:
Hindistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (7)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #67 Yayınlanma zamanı: 15 Eki 2014, 05:15:25 Alıntı 
After many encounters and interviews pirates have finally found their new partner in crime . We would like to welcome our new pirate one of the most eminent and prominent persons around here on Gpro . /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=59836. We wish our new pirate many bounties and spoils of the sea. May he plunder many ships and enjoy the joy that comes with it . To those who didn't make it we wish you better luck next time . On a lighter note those who wanna know what will be the next step for our new member . He is apparently having a sleepless night right now getting this tattoo imprinted on his shoulder. http://m.shutterstock.com/images/100874329. Fair winds and good luck ;)))
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #68 Yayınlanma zamanı: 6 Ara 2014, 12:27:01 Alıntı 
Normally we post here when we have a bad news about a member leaving us for RL issues. But hey, this time we aren't sad at all about the news: our Fra is about to give birth to a little pirate lady!!!

As she wants to take a break from the game, Pirates are looking for a new member.

Mandatory requirements are always the same:
+ high activity in the forums
+ good experience

Send your application to me : /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

P.S. In case we recruit a male Pirate, Deva will become our girl! Congrats! :D
Stefan Gommans
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #69 Yayınlanma zamanı: 8 Ara 2014, 20:18:20 Alıntı 
Time for a change of teams? Or you just want to annoy Andrea?
Don't wait and send your application to Andrea!!! /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

Don't forget to mention what your special ability is on a pirateboat.
Stefan Gommans
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #70 Yayınlanma zamanı: 9 Ara 2014, 20:51:55 Alıntı 
Don't forget to sign up for the free italian lessons from Ayman!!!
#SpamAndrea /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Gareth Love
(Grup Pro - 25)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #71 Yayınlanma zamanı: 11 Ara 2014, 08:30:08 Alıntı 
So, my lovely Fra is running off to have a baby with another man.
This means we are a pirate down.
Normal rules apply for applying, keep its fun, keep it stupid, but more importantly have boobs.
Gareth Love
(Grup Pro - 25)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #72 Yayınlanma zamanı: 12 Ara 2014, 22:35:43 Alıntı 
Running out of time to apply for a spot in a truly awesome team
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #73 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Ara 2014, 14:31:55 (son değiştirilme 13 Ara 2014, 14:33:20 kim tarafından: Andrea Squizzato) Alıntı 
We plan to take a decision about the new member on Wednesday 17 December, so you need to hurry to send your application if you want to become a Pirate.

The ideal candidate would be a motivated, friendly and active manager with some game experience. So, basically:
- age >18
- high activity in internal and external forum
- basic knowledge about most aspects of the game
- enjoy the game (and the wins!)

We can offer enough experience, knowledge and tools to reach Elite, but we do not force anybody to follow certain plans or strategies: anyone is free to play the game the way he/she likes.

Nuvolari Family is progressing continuously as our results show. We plan to approach Elite with several managers and get the Elite Championship title one day.

Send me a PM -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Or PM any other member of the team if you don't like me -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1299

Our family is also composed by (all teams are at the same level, we have no junior teams):
Nuvolari Racing -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1022
Nuvolari Predators -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=40
Nuvolari Classics -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1762
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #74 Yayınlanma zamanı: 14 Ara 2014, 14:58:16 Alıntı 
Hmm, no mates bumped this topic today, does this mean that they are happy with the current applicants? If you think that you can make our decision harder than how it is now already, PM me: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Jaime Elizondo
(Grup Pro - 15)

Ülke:
Meksika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #75 Yayınlanma zamanı: 17 Ara 2014, 01:52:27 (son değiştirilme 17 Ara 2014, 01:52:50 kim tarafından: Jaime Elizondo) Alıntı 
You still have a chance to join the Nuvolai family and the predators team so don't hesitate and send that application to Dede (Andrea) or myself.

We are not in a hurry to announce the 10th predator so there is really not deadline.

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 24)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #76 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Ara 2014, 12:12:03 (son değiştirilme 20 Ara 2014, 12:13:23 kim tarafından: Andrea Squizzato) Alıntı 
This season will be remembered as one of the most important for the Nuvolari Family. First reason is that our Francesca gave to birth to a little Nuvolari princess, congrats!
Starting from her decision to quit the game for a while, we decided to make big changes to the team line up in order to keep moving forward.

There is still a spot to be assigned in the Nuvolari Family. We understand that signing 3 top managers may be hard at times, but after signing two of them we DO expect to sign also a third one!

Our expectations this time are actually higher than the ones we had for last recruitments, although requirements to join us are still the same:
+ very high activity in forums/skype
+ good experience, attitude and mentality to reach the top

This is our family:
Nuvolari Predators (available spot) -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=40
Nuvolari Racing -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1022
Nuvolari Pirates -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1299
Nuvolari Classics -> /gb/TeamOverview.asp?TeamId=1762

Needless to say that all teams are at the same level, we do not have junior teams and we are not switching managers between teams for championship reasons, we prefer to help everybody to reach the top. We share the same external forum, experience and tools. If we were up to us we would be one big team, GPRO forces us to split into subteams of max 10 managers each.

However, this time I would like to have a special mention for Predators team. After just 7 seasons from the establishment, the team will start to be constantly in top 100 thanks to great long term planning. In S45/S46 we expect to have 3/4 Nuvolari managers promoting from Master to Elite and two of these will be Predators. If you want me to bet, the first Nuvolari team title will be achieved by Predators ;)

Now you get why we want only top applications in this recruitment session.

PM me --> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
or Jaime -> /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=257221
or any other member of the team, it doesn't really matter :)
Mario Põldma
(Grup Rookie - 53)

Gönderiler: 1753
  Ülke:
Estonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #77 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Ara 2014, 23:58:53 Alıntı 
Bump :)

I have only been here for a week, but I already love this family :)
Best 3 milions ever spent :)

Jaime Elizondo
(Grup Pro - 15)

Ülke:
Meksika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #78 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Ara 2014, 00:31:03 Alıntı 
So I will start the bump with a quote :p
"Also it will be better to be slow on this recruitment and pick the perfect guy cause the core of the team has been formed,the seeds have been sowed and you do not need more bad apples.I guess the bad apples are gone hence it is critical to find the best fit and not recruit for ten seasons."
- Our philosopher Devashis Tamhane

As Deva rightfully says we are in absolutely no rush, you all know what we are looking for (look above :p), and you can pretty much get and idea of what we can provide by seeing were we are with 9 managers and only 3 guys pushing ;)

So don't hesitate anymore and send that app you know you want to
Jaime Elizondo
(Grup Pro - 15)

Ülke:
Meksika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #79 Yayınlanma zamanı: 26 Ara 2014, 04:05:54 Alıntı 
Still looking for your christmas present?
Search no more, here we are :p

Send in your app and you might be getting the gift Santa didn't brought you when you were a kid PLUS those infamously popular Andrea naked pictures Nuvolari's posses.

David Uribe
(Grup Pro - 21)

Gönderiler: 83
  Ülke:
İspanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #80 Yayınlanma zamanı: 27 Ara 2014, 16:38:19 Alıntı 
Hi!

We are about to make a decision. The idea is to close the lineup for the next seasons. The last spot is free, so dont miss out this chance of joining the family.
The requeriments are in the posts above, so if you think you fulfill the requirements, send an application PM to Andrea or Jaime.

Good luck!
Fran Betancort
(Grup Amateur - 66)

Gönderiler: 2945
  Ülke:
İspanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #81 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Ara 2014, 13:35:48 Alıntı 
Although we have some nice candidates, you are still on time to make our decision even harder. Spam Jaime or any other member of the team now and send your application!!!

If you want to be part of the best family team in the game and succeed with us we are waiting to read from you. Requirements are in the posts above, if you think you can suit our team send your app now before it's late ;)
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Pro - 2)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #82 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Ağu 2015, 21:33:33 Alıntı 
It's always soooooooooo saaaaaaaaaad to post in this thread, I always read every single post before posting again, it's just a pleasure to remember all the great times spent together with mates who quit the game and are not in touch anymore. Ricardo, Francesca just to mention some names. <3

After the big team party for Nuvolari Predators winning Team Cup, we have to face an unexpected vacancy in the Nuvolari Family.

So people, this is your chance to join us. I won't be posting requisites this time, I'll just forward you to our team page, the new member has to be like any of us.

Due to GPRO's team size limit, we are split into 3 sub-teams with equal importance:
[INTERNATIONAL] Nuvolari Predators ( /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=40 )
[INTERNATIONAL] Nuvolari Pirates ( /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1299 )
[ITALIAN ONLY] Nuvolari Racing ( /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1022 )

By sending your application in this moment, you can apply for an [INTERNATIONAL] spot. Our recruiting is not meant for a specific sub-team, since we are using the same external forum and tools.
Devashis Tamhane
(Grup Master - 2)

Gönderiler: 1973
  Ülke:
Hindistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (11)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #83 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Ağu 2015, 18:16:50 Alıntı 
Well my GPRO career maybe over but this might be the perfect time for one of you to begin yours with one of the most successful family in the history of GPRO. The past 13 seasons and the last 2 and half years of my career with the Nuvolari family have made me achieve the impossible. Things as phantasmagoric and chimeric as an Elite win have been made possible. This feat will always be entrenched in my heart and though I leave the game I will never forget the fabulous friends whom I made in the Nuvolari family over the past 13 seasons. Nuvolari is such a close knit family that the bonds formed are inseparable. I have only panygeric comments and encomium to bestow upon these guys. This is the perfect time for one of you to join one of the most magnanimous and munificient bunch of guys and contribute to the already established fame legacy. So get your applications rolling cause oppurtunities to be a part of this family are rare and limited. I assure you that by not applying you will have more regrets than anything.
Gareth Love
(Grup Amateur - 118)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (8)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #84 Yayınlanma zamanı: 23 Ağu 2015, 10:36:18 Alıntı 
Its with regret that we re-open our recruitment, one of our more special members who clearly likes doing the dirty while reading a thesaurus instead of the internets most popular resource is abandoning his ship.

Deva will be greatly missed by all in the family, but this provides a lucky person a chance to join the fun.

The team over the past couple of years has grown in such a way that over the last couple of seasons we have seen a win in Elite and our Predators lift the Team Cup. We will continue to grow and develop and anyone that joins will become part of something special.

So, applications are as normal please, but with one small but major change. I have been told that Dinosaurs are so last year and I need to get off of mine so to prove you have the X factor, i no longer wish to know what your favourite Dinosaur is, instead this is what i want to know to score bonus points;

Which Nuvolari member would you most like to go on a date with and where would you take them and what would you do with them? (this part is as important as any other part of the application process!)
Gareth Love
(Grup Amateur - 118)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (7)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #85 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Ağu 2015, 17:50:47 Alıntı 
We have already received a few good applications and we are going to run this a little longer.

right now offering to take Gino out on a date or poor Nick may help your chances. Mick has been getting all the attention!
Jaime Elizondo
(Grup Pro - 11)

Ülke:
Meksika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #86 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Ağu 2015, 19:41:55 Alıntı 
There are a bunch of apps waiting for us to read and further question but still there are a whole lot more missing, don't know what you guys are waiting for in order to send in those beatiful written 4 page essays we like to get.

Don't miss the chance to join the most succesful family in gpro at the moment and more importantly you're getting the chance to know by yourself if Andrea is really a guy or a girl.

And remember there is no requisite to apply, if you show us the right attitude it won't matter to us the group you're in (:

Stefan Gommans
(Grup Amateur - 33)

Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #87 Yayınlanma zamanı: 26 Ağu 2015, 19:00:48 Alıntı 
Why would you wait with sending in your aplication to Join the great Nuvolari Family, the open spot is at the Pirates team.

Some say that the Pirates team is the most succesfull team of the whole Family, we even have the one and only team win in Elite of the whole Family!!!

Do you have what it takes to be great in the future, and are you willing to show us what your destiny might bring for us!
Don't worry if you have only 3 stars next to your name, you won't be the only one :P
I have 5 :D Muhahahaha :D

Spam Andrea !!!
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

or Jaime!!
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=257221

I'm too busy training mine Pokemon :)
Gareth Love
(Grup Amateur - 118)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #88 Yayınlanma zamanı: 27 Ağu 2015, 17:37:47 Alıntı 
Stefan has now been banned from spamming this thread for a few days and warned that if he mentions pokemon again he will be castrated!

Recruitment is still open. There have been some good apps so far. Could your app be the great app though?

One application mentioned that they would take Mick out with their favourite Dinosaur Gino. This is mean., he isnt quite that old yet and we prefer to compare our Gino to an aged Whisky rather than a scaly monster beast
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Amateur - 14)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #89 Yayınlanma zamanı: 29 Ağu 2015, 11:32:06 Alıntı 
We had to skip yesterday's bump because of the enormous number of applications we received. Sorry for taking a lot of time to reply and come up with questions, they will come, we are not ignoring you!

Our best applicants offer:
- high activity in internal/external forum
- Skype chatting
- good planning abilities in mid/long-term
- commitment to the team (few team changes)
- interest to understand how the game works
- ambition to become Elite managers AND to help mates to reach the same goal

Do you think you got all the above but you didn't apply yet? Recruitment is still open, but it won't be open forever. Hurry up if you want to apply: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Amateur - 14)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #90 Yayınlanma zamanı: 30 Ağu 2015, 17:17:49 Alıntı 
We don't have a name yet, but I can tell that we are coming closer to a decision. Last two applications made us move forward. Now you can sit there and wait for our next member to be finally announced OR you can join the competition and become our man.

We are a team composed of various personalities, the right mix to have fun, discuss about the game, get precious tips and help for long term planning, research dark aspects of the game and, last but not least, feel at home.
Sayfa « 1 2 [34 ... 6 7 8 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla