Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: Nuvolari Family recruitment 221 Cevaplar
Alessandro Casagrande
(Grup Pro - 13)

Gönderiler: 2695
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #181 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Ağu 2019, 10:33:52 Alıntı 
Tick Tock... still some seconds left to send your app. Carpe Diem!
Yug Desai3
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 1167
  Ülke:
Hindistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (10)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #182 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 Eki 2019, 03:10:35 (son değiştirilme 19 Eki 2019, 03:33:10 kim tarafından: Yug Desai) Alıntı 
Nuvolari Family is recruiting!

Why Nuvolari?

When I stumbled upon Nuvolari, I had freshly returned from retirement and did not have big aspirations in the game. I just wanted to be part of a fun group of people who are committed to the game but don't take themselves very seriously. Nuvolari was that and much more. Not only did I find more motivation for the game than before but I also found more success than I anticipated. However, more important than both those things are the kind of people I get to be around :)

We use the word family to describe our teams. As I've figured out over the many seasons that I've been a part of it, this is not an exaggeration. At Nuvolari, the whole team is invested in each member's success. We never really cared about our place in the standings. What is important to us is that everyone can play the game as they enjoy it and make managerial choices that are best for them, not for team points. And while it may take some time for our efforts to show in terms of results, and our managers may take the longer routes to success, it does come around.

If all that fails to convince you, we also have a punching bag called Dede aka @Andrea Squizzato (E) ;)

What are we looking for?

We value diversity so there is no particular formula that we're going to judge your application by. If your application demonstrates a sense of humor, loyalty, enthusiasm to engage with the mates, and motivation to get better at the game then it has a good chance of being accepted.

Not sure what to write in the application?

You can start by introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about who you are as a person, your interests and talents (maybe you're great at thumb fighting!), what about GPRO excites you, and how is your career going so far.

You can send your application to whichever team member tickles your fancy. I'll make your life a little easier though... Try the team's lucky guy /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=256433 or team's jester /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 3594
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #183 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 Eki 2019, 19:11:15 Alıntı 
I'm thought a lot before writing this message, but Yug's post is just unbeatable. So I'll just give up, take my Pipi's and relegate. I'm just a dumb programmer after all :)

Join the Nuvolari army and become our next Elite champion! Or take Pipi and relegate like me..
Alan Horsley
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 2084
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #184 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eki 2019, 15:54:10 Alıntı 
I think i can beat Yug's post....

(makes a farting noise by inserting his hand under his armpit and squeezing)

... There!

I'm reminded of Katy Perry 'Firework'... make em go uh uh uh .... at Nuvolari.

We're simply the best .... at something fairly insignificant ... but we're the best at that
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (8)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #185 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2019, 20:04:15 Alıntı 
Still can't add anything to what Yug wrote 3 posts ago. He even used bold and italic text, very hard to find innovative ways to attract your attention.

But well, I will give you an anticipation of which sub-team will have a vacancy:
https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #186 Yayınlanma zamanı: 23 Eki 2019, 19:22:57 Alıntı 
We may skip some bumps in next days since whole Nuvolari family will be at Jan's championship party. Free beers for those who apply before party ends!
Jan Velske3
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 897
  Ülke:
Almanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (7)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #187 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eki 2019, 21:09:33 Alıntı 
Energy is more random to you than Dedes race set-up?
You PHA-match is so bad that you car drives backwards on the new race screen?

- Then you have to join Nuvolari!

We will give you consolation after your disastrous performances in the future and blame Dede (the guy who did the last 2 bumps here for me, because I was too drunk) for it.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #188 Yayınlanma zamanı: 26 Eki 2019, 16:42:09 Alıntı 
Soooo bored that reset is tomorrow? You have more time to send your application today!!!
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Master - 3)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #189 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2019, 07:10:09 Alıntı 
New season started and as promised the spot is officially open! Who will be the man??
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 712
  Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #190 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2019, 22:10:37 (son değiştirilme 28 Eki 2019, 22:10:56 kim tarafından: Bert Huylebroeck) Alıntı 
Burp

I actually meant bump, but the champagne from the Champion-Party was too much to handle.

So,
If you need a family instead of a bunch of strangers,
If you need smart people helping you,
If you need that last push towards your goals,
If you need an active community around you,
If you need humour helping you get through your real life,
If you need a punching bag to vent your frustrations,

We all have that in our teams (yes even Dede seems to be usefull ... as punching bag)

So apply now

or regret it forever

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Master - 3)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #191 Yayınlanma zamanı: 29 Eki 2019, 18:50:38 Alıntı 
This may be one of the very last bumps (but not burps)

I heard Mehdi thinks he's better than any other possible applicant out there, he claims his place back in Pirates. When you send your application, please tell us why you think you're better than Mehdi.
Jan Velske3
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 897
  Ülke:
Almanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (31)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (4)
Eski Mesaj #192 Yayınlanma zamanı: 31 Eki 2019, 17:41:21 (son değiştirilme 31 Eki 2019, 17:50:12 kim tarafından: Jan Velske) Alıntı 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ October 30th 2019,12:47:25 )

Now i'll start to get a bit more serious, that team title in the next 5 seasons is a real goal and is targetted so we are looking for someone that can perform an average of 4/5 team points (nor race points) per race minimum in a short time.

You might not know yet but this current vacancy is due to insuficient activity of a manager of ours. You might not be familiar with this as most teams are more tolerant regarding activity but we have strict policies regarding manager activity. We require a minimum of 40 posts on the team fórum per season and Skype chatroom activity. If you're a commited player this shouldnt be a problem for you.

One of our internal rules is that everyone is a GPRO supporter. We will only accept GPRO supporters as we have done so far in history. We keep the tradition of contributing actively to the development of the game.

Other teams dont convince you?

Dont want to end like this?:
https://giphy.com/gifs/Th9y3HqQkOrPXl9Qrc

Or this?:
https://giphy.com/gifs/hvjqbz7T0veci4nZT3

Then come to a team that has the knowledge to succeed winning the elite championchip while maintaining an atmosphere of fun and jokes where you dont feel forced to do anything.
We wont count your posts, because we know you will come to an environment where you will like to be active and we wont ask you to change your plans but support them.

What we can offer:

- 2/3 last elite chamionchips won, including the best elite performance since over 60 seasons
- having cracked all important formulas
- a super accurate easy to handle team tool
- more than 30 members
- exactly 30 members brought to elite in team history
- Currently 11 managers in Master+Elite
- Slave Dede
- An External forum + Discord server + Internal Forum + Website for Team tool only
- Huge amount of saved data from 45 seasons

What we ask for:

- your application

To whom:
Nuvolaris slave:
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (9)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #193 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Kas 2020, 16:29:54 Alıntı 
HO HO HO!!!!

It's not so frequent that we come here advertising and looking for new managers, as you can see by scroll a bit up for checking dates of our last recruitments. For this reason you'd better take this opportunity now or you may need to wait some more years :

Although we have one spot open already, we aren't in a hurry and we may consider managers wanting to join at the end of this season. Our priority would be to make a good decision by selecting the perfect profile for us. Long term loyalty, activity and contribution is what we are looking for: we believe that helping each others is the key to be successful, always looking forward for improvements is fun and adds a great feeling in the team.

I'm not going to make a list of all requirements or expectations, just surprise us! I'm rather describe a bit what's Nuvolari just to make sure it will be the right place for you.

Our family is composed by two GPRO teams (Pirates and Racing) where it's mandatory to keep a good level of activity and focus in the game. Teams are equally important although from the outside it looks like hierarchical structure: we recently reorganised team lineup in order to have a base of 20 active players in the family, while earlier we had 3 teams composed by mix of active and inactive managers. While doing this, we thought it would be beneficial to split basing on short and long term planning: those who are likely to battle at the top of the game very soon have been put together in Pirates in order to allow better in-game collaboration, while Racing is composed by mates who will approach higher levels a bit later because of their long term project. It actually makes no difference on which GPRO sub-team of the family you belong to: we are all part of the same team, share the same knowledge, tools and communicate through unique Discord channel.
Other Nuvolari teams (Predators, Classics, Devils) include our brothers that currently do not match our activity requirements because of lower interest in the game or RL issues. We don't forget about them, they've contributed so much for the growth of Nuvolari and they will always be part of the Family. For this reason we are proud that they keep playing for Nuvolari name! No recruiting is done for those teams though.

If you are interested, just PM my secretary by clicking here: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=231989
Chew Kai Wen
(Grup Pro - 20)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 1870
  Ülke:
Singapur 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #194 Yayınlanma zamanı: 29 Kas 2020, 13:16:20 Alıntı 
I apologise to everyone for having to read the essay above, so here's a nice friendly bump.

You get plenty of perks at Nuvolari, one of it being that you get someone to blame (Dede) if you fail at anything GPRO.

So what are you waiting for? You might never get a better chance to join this awesome team. Bonus points if you can insult Dede in your application.

Send your applications here: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391

Kuba Szajbel
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 4231
  Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #195 Yayınlanma zamanı: 30 Kas 2020, 15:41:18 (son değiştirilme 30 Kas 2020, 15:43:23 kim tarafından: Kuba Szajbel) Alıntı 
I never posted anything in any recruitment thread but Dede begged me to do so... and here I am.

There's no need to advertise Nuvolaris. Anyone interested in GPRO, following upper tiers closely knows we are one of the best teams. Game is ours, forum is ours, chat is terrible so we don't go there, Veni Vidi Vici mindset baby.

We are looking for fun and active players that want to become better. Your game knowledge is an asset, however you don't need to have flawless career to apply. In fact, you can even be pretty much shit at GPRO but we can still make you great. Just try to make your application readworthy so we can spend hours gossiping about you on our Discord.

BTW Sagar, please don't send another one, thanks!

Send your applications to Dede /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391 so he gets distracted and can blame you for his failed champ battle.
Raimonds Urtāns
(Grup Pro - 6)

Gönderiler: 2645
  Ülke:
Letonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #196 Yayınlanma zamanı: 1 Ara 2020, 15:38:30 Alıntı 
Quote ( Jan Velske @ October 31st 2019,17:41:21 )

Other teams dont convince you?

Dont want to end like this?:
-link missing-

Or this?:
-link missing-

Then come to a team that has the knowledge to succeed winning the elite championchip while maintaining an atmosphere of fun and jokes where you dont feel forced to do anything.
We wont count your posts, because we know you will come to an environment where you will like to be active and we wont ask you to change your plans but support them.

What we can offer:

- 2/3 last elite chamionchips won, including the best elite performance since over 60 seasons
- having cracked all important formulas
- a super accurate easy to handle team tool
- more than 30 members
- exactly 30 members brought to elite in team history
- Currently 11 managers in Master+Elite
- Slave Dede
- An External forum + Discord server + Internal Forum + Website for Team tool only
- Huge amount of saved data from 45 seasons

What we ask for:

- your application

To whom:
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=231989
Nuvolaris slave:

^^

Still very valid in every aspect on our team.
Apply for Nuvolari if you are ready to get your game to another level!
Mehdi El Fathy
(Grup Pro - 10)

Gönderiler: 5056
  Ülke:
Fransa 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #197 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Ara 2020, 17:12:46 Alıntı 
So today I decided to volunteer about bumping this thread. I completely forgot that I needed to talk a bit more sense than I used to. Kinda hard Kuba isn't it?

As it seems, it becomes harder and harder to blame Dede nowadays.
Pleasingly I managed not to run out of fuel at the end of yesterday's race, but
Perturbingly for me I owe him a few drinks.
Little did I know he was such an awesome coder.
You must think I am crazy,

To infinity and beyond, however,
Only after a few hours of maths.

Nuvolari is full of smart guys, and also a great group of friends since
Unity is one of the things we value the most.
Very high level of knowledge has been learned through the years,
Owed most notably with a few Elite titles.
Livery also looks awesome and gives us an extra 3 tenths a lap,
And eye-watering pics will drive your happiness through the roof.
Rarely I can assume a fact, but I got to admit,
I suck at poetry.

TL;DR, spam Dede and let him know how you can replace the current secretary. And don't forget the bright red lipstick while applying.
Paul Williams
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 435
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #198 Yayınlanma zamanı: 3 Ara 2020, 20:36:44 (son değiştirilme 3 Ara 2020, 20:49:29 kim tarafından: Paul Williams) Alıntı 
Quote ( Kuba Szajbel @ November 30th 2020,15:41:18 )

I never posted anything in any recruitment thread but Dede begged me to do so... and here I am.

There's no need to advertise Nuvolaris. Anyone interested in GPRO, following upper tiers closely knows we are one of the best teams. Game is ours, forum is ours, chat is terrible so we don't go there, Veni Vidi Vici mindset baby.

We are looking for fun and active players that want to become better. Your game knowledge is an asset, however you don't need to have flawless career to apply. In fact, you can even be pretty much shit at GPRO but we can still make you great. Just try to make your application readworthy so we can spend hours gossiping about you on our Discord.

BTW Sagar, please don't send another one, thanks!

Send your applications to Dede /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391 so he gets distracted and can blame you for his failed champ battle.

Ignore what Kuba says, he's been under Dede's desk playing suckretary for too long hence he spouts crap to try and mask the "Vile taste left behind" (His own words honest).

Any way to the matter at hand, we've had lots of applications so far. Why not send yours?

We don't need any programmers or formula masters we just need you to be you, be active join in with the fun and maybe improve your game along the way

We can make the worst managers better, just look at what we have achieved with Dede! he is without doubt the worst manager GPRO has ever seen and he is sitting top of the pile right now.

So send any of us a message (but not Dede, he's busy listening to us telling him how to stay at the top of elite) tell us a bit about yourself and your plans for the game.

Here are some top tips:

Top tip 1 - Don't just send an application that has already been rejected...

Top tip 2 - Don't just send us a link to your GPRO account.... were really lazy and wont look.

Top tip 3 - Do send us a message about you, be honest and open and be prepared to blame DEDE at all costs.

If any one is fortunate enough to not know who Dede is, it's this guy:

/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391

Yug Desai3
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 1167
  Ülke:
Hindistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #199 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Ara 2020, 22:00:45 (son değiştirilme 4 Ara 2020, 22:08:48 kim tarafından: Yug Desai) Alıntı 
Nuvolari is recruiting!

Over the last 10 seasons Nuvolari has become a regular name towards the front of Elite winning 5 out the last 9 Elite titles (6/10 is looking likely :)) and having several managers in Elite season after season. With the recent restructuring of the teams, the motivation and activity is at an all time high and all our mates in the active teams making their way to the top with really strong packages. The future looks exciting and this has got to be the best time to be part of Nuvolari. Believe it or not, there's still things to figure out or refine and better strategies to come up with. With every passing season we're realizing that more can be done, and we're working towards it. Such is the beauty of this game.

We don't have a set criteria for the new recruit are open to people with different experience levels and skillsets. Or even no skillset. Take Kuba for instance... All we need from you is genuine motivation and interest in the game and willingness to tolerate a big fat bunch of idiots.

We only recruit to the following teams and you'll be getting a slot in one of these:
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=1022
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=1299

As mentioned before, there is no real difference between the two teams. We have strong managers rising up the ranks in both and the distributions could change in no time. All our resources are shared and we use a common discord server. It is a family team in all regards with several other Nuvolari Dinos popping up every once in a while, not out of nostalgia but just because we've managed to create an environment that people like coming back to :)

If you're still unsure and would like to know more about the team, feel free to drop us a message before applying. We're in no rush to get the new manager in so if you're currently in a team and not wanting to leave till end of season, that is something we're okay with. But we'd like make our pick as soon as possible so don't wait too long to get your apps in!
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grup Amateur - 34)

Gönderiler: 1062
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #200 Yayınlanma zamanı: 6 Ara 2020, 00:32:02 Alıntı 
Ladies and gentlemen,

this is the last call for this round of recruitment.

Take a look to the previous 7 posts above here and try to think if this could be your chance for entering Nuvolari Family.

If you think so, take the opportunity and send your application to Kuba Szajbel.

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (14)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #201 Yayınlanma zamanı: 14 May 2021, 23:36:58 Alıntı 
Nuvolari is evaluating to recruit a couple of new managers to keep working in the direction of renewing its lineup, considering that on June 24th our team will turn 10 years old.

We are looking for motivated and ambitious managers who want to make Nuvolari their new home. We believe that working together is both fun and a key for success!

We're not setting too many requirements this time, we want to hear from you what you can offer to the team. Hurry up, join the party!
Chew Kai Wen
(Grup Master - 2)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 1870
  Ülke:
Singapur 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #202 Yayınlanma zamanı: 15 May 2021, 14:44:10 (son değiştirilme 15 May 2021, 14:49:55 kim tarafından: Kai Wen Chew) Alıntı 
Do you want to win an Elite Championship like this guy? ---------> /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391

Or do you want to score points with a Level 5 car in Master like him? ---------> /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=231989

No matter your answer, you are in luck! Nuvolari Family is recruiting once again....I know, I know, its like Christmas and your birthday combined together again!

We are looking for motivated and ambitious managers who are willing to learn, as well as work hard to contribute to the team. We do not require you to be experienced or an Elite champion, we just want someone who we can get along with and will contribute to the growth and success of this team. We will consider anyone, and everyone, so don't feel like you are not good enough to try and give it a shot!

So what are you waiting for? Apply today, before you have to wait another 10 years for a spot to open up!

Applications can be sent to: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391.
Make sure you include your top 10 beauty tips for Dede to score bonus points.
Antonio Gattulli
(Grup Master - 1)

Gönderiler: 1069
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (9)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #203 Yayınlanma zamanı: 16 May 2021, 08:30:03 Alıntı 
So ... is there a Nuvolari recruitment?
The opportunity is not to be missed! if you think you are actively participating, believe in yourself and your potential in the game, send your application!
Everyone here has a chance to win, because we are "The Team"!
Then of course someone will never win: D, but this will only depend on you !!!
We are waiting for you!

Applications can be sent to: /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391
Juan Diego Milán
(Grup Pro - 10)

Gönderiler: 1906
  Ülke:
Uruguay 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (11)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #204 Yayınlanma zamanı: 17 May 2021, 23:12:57 Alıntı 
Yes i know, all newspapers talk about this: NUVOLARI IS RECRUITING!

We are looking for motivated managers that want to work hard alongside these experienced guys and punch the big stages!
Do you feel ready for the challenge?
This is your opportunity to join one of the best teams in GPRO

We're waiting for you! Don't waste your time and send us an app /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Diogo Schwinn
(Grup Pro - 14)

Gönderiler: 515
  Ülke:
Brezilya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #205 Yayınlanma zamanı: 18 May 2021, 14:56:55 Alıntı 
Yes, you already saw that Nuvolari is recruiting, yes, it is one of the best teams in this game, yes, you have first level managers, yes, you will think you don't know anything about the game near them, yes, you will be afraid to apply and yes, maybe you should be really scared.

But stay calm, Nuvolari recruited me a few seasons ago, so if I'm here you can too! Nuvolari does not want a new manager, Nuvolari wants a family member, Nuvolari wants to form a new champion! It's time for someone to take Dede's place as the team's last champion.

Do you want to grow in Gpro? Are you interested in helping to develop new things? Do you want to take the Kuba and Chew Post as Dede's personal secretaries? Or maybe you can make some liveries better than Mauro? If the answer is yes to any of these questions send your application to the link in the post above, after all, being from Nuvolari is also learning to go in search of your goals!

Ps: if you applied because you saw my post say it to Dede in your application, maybe he will give me a bonus!
Kuba Szajbel
(Grup Master - 4)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #206 Yayınlanma zamanı: 19 May 2021, 21:49:31 Alıntı 
Okay, time for someone famous to bump the recruitment thread!!!!!!!11

I'm Nuvolari for mere 10 seasons now, aaaand it feels like forever. Holy crap I never expected to change my previous (and first) team where I spent 35 seasons total. I met great people there. Many quit playing, other race teamless, and Seba made it to Versant (wanna join Nuvolari :P?)! I decided it's my time to shine and improve my skills before trying elite for the next time. I sent just a single application to Nuvo because I recognized Mehdi, that open mouth cutie, and few others - and won! Just kidding, they won - I'm awesome.

But you know what? I'm sure it's my last team. I don't need nothing more. People here are lovely, with great sense of humor, some have feminine sensitivity, others are regular bullies. Personalitywise we're better than Colombian telenovelas. Data is there for research gathered since GPRO ancient times. Tools help too. Bahh is there really need to advertise us? You're probably aware who we are- we win trophies and all community Oscars anyway.

If you're loyal as uck and want to play with data apply now! We'll make other teams feel small and dominate the game together <3

Spam dede with messages, make him suffer /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=11391
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grup Amateur - 34)

Gönderiler: 1062
  Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (7)
Eski Mesaj #207 Yayınlanma zamanı: 20 May 2021, 23:25:41 (son değiştirilme 20 May 2021, 23:37:35 kim tarafından: Mauro Saccoccia) Alıntı 
Time to spread the verb once again:

- Do you think to be a loyal, solid manager?
- Do you think you can do better than ever for the future?
- Do you think you could reach any results as Yug, Jan, Dede did?
- Do you think to be smarter than Kuba (this is easy)?
- Do you think to be cooler than me (this is hard)?
- Do you wanna front a long term challenge till the top?

This is your chance and this is the time.

If you wanna try to enter Nuvolari's family, send NOW your application to Dede.

If you don't know who Dede is, he's the one who just ordered to thumbdown me cos I'm cooler than him... and... ok, look to the link on the post above :)

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #208 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 May 2021, 20:39:56 Alıntı 
Looks like we will have 5 more spots since I'm going to kick the ones who liked Mauro's post. Don't forget to mention who is the one you want to replace in the team and why.

Quick bump today as it's my bday, Ale made a present to me so I must go to play with it now.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
İtalya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #209 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 May 2021, 19:38:44 Alıntı 
You guys are making our life very hard this time, I think we never received so many applications in so few days. My secretary is going to work all day and night to contact you all, so that we can hopefully make a decision before R1.

However if you haven't sent your application yet, you'd better hurry up or you will be missing this great opportunity :)

Good luck everyone for the upcoming season!
Kuba Szajbel
(Grup Elite)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #210 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Ara 2022, 08:15:20 Alıntı 
I got tired replying to Roland’s mails asking “Can I apply now?”, “How about now?”, “You’re handsome, excercise much? May I join?” so here we are, fair rules. Best one wins. I have no clue whether we have any expectations, probably some skill related to numbers and graphs because we research much lately. I promise. Spam Andrei Sqizzato the dedede he will tell you. Actually now that I think about it, spam him anyway even if you don’t want to join. He loves it. I do it often, informing him about my favourite color, dream job, childhood stories, the great Zimbabwe empire, my top 10 favourite animals of the month, sometimes I just copy paste random wikipedia articles. We are great friends, check out my alter ego pic.

I won in elite twice this season.

Recruitment open! /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=11391
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Nuvolari Family recruitment Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla