Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Weather practice and race setups Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa [1
Yazar Konu: Weather practice and race setups 10 Cevaplar
Christopher Jones
(Grup Rookie - 52)

Gönderiler: 267
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #1 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:20:27 Alıntı 
I would like to see if a race has a chance of rain, that we have practice in both rain and dry conditions. Then in race setup, put a wet setup and dry setup. So during the race, we have to change tyres from dry to rain or rain to dry our setups would change too!
Mark Wright
(Grup Master - 2)

Gönderiler: 8829
  Ülke:
İskoçya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #2 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:23:54 Alıntı 
You pit stop would last for hours if that happened!

You don't have to run a wet or a dry setup for the race you can use something in between if you think you know what the weather will/might do.
Andrei Harnicu
(Grup Amateur - 73)

Gönderiler: 503
  Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #3 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:24:17 (son değiştirilme 28 Eki 2016, 19:34:41 kim tarafından: Andrei Harnicu) Alıntı 
Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup. But if is possible, I will support this. And if you put for a lottery race rain setup and don't rain all race, is very annoying.

E: And a another yes/no poll removed.

E1: Will make game less difficult and less about MANAGEMENT!
Jon Day
(Grup Rookie - 5)

Gönderiler: 10019
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #4 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:26:40 Alıntı 
Quote ( Andrei Harnicu @ October 28th 2016,19:24:17 )

Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup
Really?
Klas Britse
(Grup Amateur - 45)

Gönderiler: 161
  Ülke:
İsveç 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #5 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:28:52 Alıntı 
That is the type of change that makes the game less complex, thus easier to manage.
I'm not in favour of that, it's the complexity that makes it worth playing!
Ľubomír Štec
(Grup Amateur - 32)

Gönderiler: 713
  Ülke:
Slovakya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #6 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:36:25 Alıntı 

Quote ( Jon Day @ October 28th 2016,19:26:40 )

Quote ( Andrei Harnicu @ October 28th 2016,19:24:17 )

Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup
Really?

It is....as I know F1 cars are set up before the race according to weather is...the only thing they can change during pit stop is just adjusting front wing and maybe clean the driver´s view on helmet ;)
Jon Day
(Grup Rookie - 5)

Gönderiler: 10019
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #7 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:55:50 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ľubomír Štec @ October 28th 2016,19:36:25 )

It is....as I know F1 cars are set up before the race according to weather is...the only thing they can change during pit stop is just adjusting front wing and maybe clean the driver´s view on helmet ;)
does the driver not have the option to adjust engine/gear setups etc from the steering wheel? Thats a genuine question as I thought they did...Shows my level of F1 interest over the last few years :D
Jukka Sireni2
(Grup Master - 4)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 3870
  Ülke:
Finlandiya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #8 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 19:59:21 Alıntı 
Brake bias can be adjusted. And some "boost" modes for engine. But no gear ratios (obviously), and no engine tuning in GPRO sense I think (though I don't know what we setup in GPRO).
Roland Postle10
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 1855
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #9 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 22:31:42 Alıntı 
I think we should be able to modify wings and/or brakes up to a certain amount. But by stint number rather than weather type, just to add a bit of jeopardy :)
Rodrigo Vilela
(Grup Rookie - 137)

Gönderiler: 68
  Ülke:
Brezilya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #10 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 22:48:19 Alıntı 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ October 28th 2016,19:20:27 )

I would like to see if a race has a chance of rain, that we have practice in both rain and dry conditions. Then in race setup, put a wet setup and dry setup. So during the race, we have to change tyres from dry to rain or rain to dry our setups would change too!

Perfect!! I agree! In race adjusts, we could put dry and wet setup. When driver stops to put wet tyres, automatically car setup adjust to wet conditions, too.
Ľubomír Štec
(Grup Amateur - 32)

Gönderiler: 713
  Ülke:
Slovakya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #11 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 Eki 2016, 23:04:24 Alıntı 
Quote ( Rodrigo Vilela @ October 28th 2016,22:48:19 )

Perfect!! I agree! In race adjusts, we could put dry and wet setup. When driver stops to put wet tyres, automatically car setup adjust to wet conditions, too.

I disagree with this statement because it is just another simplying of the game and the weather is one of the best strategy thing in this game where you can gain very much or loose everything only by adjusting right setup for the race :)

If you know how to use wheather perfectly for you then you dont need any car changes in pit

as Roland said wings could be adjustable maybe brakes too because it happens in F1 too so why not here but I am happy as it is right now
Sayfa [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Weather practice and race setups Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla