Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S65 Community Awards - Voting Stage Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 3 [4 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S65 Community Awards - Voting Stage 115 Cevaplar
Mikko Suhonen
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 3404
  Ülke:
Finlandiya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #91 Yayınlanma zamanı: 14 Ağu 2018, 01:15:39 (son değiştirilme 14 Ağu 2018, 01:16:38 kim tarafından: Mikko Suhonen) Alıntı 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ August 14th 2018,00:53:49 )

Is this uploaded anywhere? Checked both GPRO's and my personal YouTube channels and I can't find it :/

Found it!
/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=23153&PostId=3322170#post3322170

(although it remains unclear in the vid whether you might even be the real speedster behind the wheel and not just co-driver?)
Florencia Caro
(Grup Master - 3)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 17129
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #92 Yayınlanma zamanı: 14 Ağu 2018, 02:04:20 Alıntı 
Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ August 14th 2018,01:15:39 )

(although it remains unclear in the vid whether you might even be the real speedster behind the wheel and not just co-driver?)

I was the one with the phone, recording the lap :)

I now see why I couldn't find it, I was looking in the GPRO Meetings playlist. Thanks Mikko :)
Kyle Morris
(Grup Pro - 19)

Konu mod'u
Gönderiler: 6688
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #93 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 20:54:10 Alıntı 
1 week till the start of the S66 oscars, i shall ask now, any rewards you would like for the Miscellaneous category
Though how i am going to post the Voting Stage topic on time is another matter... That might have to be a Thursday night job :D
Bálint Turi-Kováts
(Grup Rookie - 172)

Gönderiler: 772
  Ülke:
Macaristan 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #94 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 21:19:50 (son değiştirilme 21 Eyl 2018, 21:20:30 kim tarafından: Bálint Turi-Kováts) Alıntı 
Can I have a quick suggestion?

In the last few seasons there have been cases of categories with more than 10 nominees and categories with 2 nominees (or less). It's not your fault Kyle but I wish the number of the nominees would be more balanced. (More balanced isn't a subjective term but anything more than 2 and less than 10 could do).
And how would that be possible? Allow us to nominate more than one person/thread/anything per category. No need to go too crazy, if the one nomination is upped to 2 or 3, both should do the job. Categories with just a few nominees would have the chance to get some proper opposition (even if from the same nominator). Categories with a lot of nominations would see some 'overlap', a few nominees getting more than one nominations. As an example, instead of having 12 threads, all of which have been nominated once, the voting stage could feature the 4-5(-6-7) threads which are nominated by more than one person.

It could go one of two ways at least:
a) Two or three nominates per category per person, Kyle counts every nomination as one. (So those who have multiple ideas can get their voices heard)
b) Two nominations per category per person, but the more a person nominates, the less it counts towards a category (So those who like the traditional way have as much voice as possible, while if someone wants to nominate more than one, can do so but for less of a power)

I'm getting derailed and confusing by the end, I'd just like to see a more balanced number of nominees per category and maybe less 4-way ties in the process :)
Needless to say, if nothing changes, I'll still be here nominating, voting, cheering on as this is a very important tradition and also a great fun to follow :)
Ps, I tried to change the word "nominate" to something else but "vote" is the only thing that comes to my mind and that just makes everything much more confusing. I was only talking about the first stage, not the voting stage.

Pps. I'm not good at misc. categories but I'll think about it. Sorry for derailing the thread!
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grup Rookie - 165)

Gönderiler: 2455
  Ülke:
Kanada 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #95 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 21:58:45 Alıntı 
Great suggestion Bálint!

Also something must be done about lack of votes. I have been guilty of forgetting to vote, but for me personally a reminder would definitely make it more probable that I vote.

Maybe we could have volunteers from different countries to send a national PM reminder? I haven’t done it before so not sure how it works.
Kyle Morris
(Grup Pro - 19)

Konu mod'u
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #96 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 22:25:07 Alıntı 
That'd definitely be a good idea Ivelin. Shame we can't get notifications from Vlad otherwise that'd have been awesome (Ivan tried and failed i believe)

And yeah Balint that'd be brilliant also. I mean yeah more work but who cares, if we could get a lot more nominations we could get rid of ties (hopefully) Or maybe if loads of category's get loads of votes then they will have them dwindled down like before hand, which i usually don't like doing because it feel mean discarding nominations, but certainly giving people the power to nominate 2 per category would be awesome. May not change anything about voting for now, we shall see how this change does
Quentin Rieg
(Grup Amateur - 70)

Gönderiler: 241
  Ülke:
Fransa 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #97 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 22:44:20 (son değiştirilme 21 Eyl 2018, 22:45:58 kim tarafından: Quentin Rieg) Alıntı 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ September 21st 2018,21:58:45 )

Maybe we could have volunteers from different countries to send a national PM reminder? I haven’t done it before so not sure how it works.

Good idea, but don't we need mod rights or something else to send national PM ?
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grup Pro - 7)

Gönderiler: 4807
  Ülke:
Türkiye 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #98 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 22:49:59 Alıntı 
Quote ( Quentin Rieg @ September 21st 2018,22:44:20 )

don't we need mod rights or something else to send national PM ?

Note:

• In order to avoid spamming, sending a message to all your country mates will cost you 0.005 supporter credits per manager.
• Your country has 101 managers, sending a message to all of them will cost you 0.5 supporter credits.
• Country messages may not be used for revealing detailed information about the game.
• This feature may be used only for important game related messages, in case of misuse you will lose access to the mailbox!
Quentin Rieg
(Grup Amateur - 70)

Gönderiler: 241
  Ülke:
Fransa 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #99 Yayınlanma zamanı: 21 Eyl 2018, 22:57:34 Alıntı 
Thank you :) but do you have credits ?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grup Rookie - 165)

Ülke:
Kanada 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #100 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eyl 2018, 19:00:32 Alıntı 
That’s why I said volunteers. Anyway, with the exception of Brazil, for the other countries wouldn’t cost that much.
Ivan Silva
(Grup Master - 3)

Gönderiler: 5067
  Ülke:
Portekiz 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #101 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eyl 2018, 20:11:45 Alıntı 
Íf we had notification for this im sure the ammount of voters would be significantly higher
Niels Wolters
(Grup Amateur - 34)

Gönderiler: 1830
  Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #102 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 10:40:50 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ September 22nd 2018,20:11:45 )

Íf we had notification for this im sure the ammount of voters would be significantly higher

I agree, this should also be the case for the voting after the nominations have been done. As it's a different thread people might tend to lose the new thread out of sight and miss the voting deadline.
Lyee Chong
(Grup Amateur - 61)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 1307
  Ülke:
Malezya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #103 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 10:51:52 Alıntı 
Not a bad idea on the notification.
The tricky part along the way here is probably how shall we tackle the likely setback of people who is going to take a piss out of the notification.
Ivan Silva
(Grup Master - 3)

Gönderiler: 5067
  Ülke:
Portekiz 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #104 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 10:58:01 Alıntı 
Was the notification invented just so we stop using the unnanounced changes thread then?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grup Rookie - 165)

Ülke:
Kanada 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #105 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 19:38:35 (son değiştirilme 24 Eyl 2018, 19:39:13 kim tarafından: Ivelin Dobrev) Alıntı 
I still prefer sending PMs as it could be done with a voting template. Also, I suggest coming up with a short description of the nominees (especially in the GPRO section as personally the main reason I don’t vote for those categories is that I’m not following those players/teams and cbb to look and check what they did this season.

For example: “Ivelin managed 7 consecutive wins and two other podiums, and also reached the 1/4 of the cup.” (if I get nominated for a season like that I would lmao)
Kyle Morris
(Grup Pro - 19)

Konu mod'u
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #106 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 19:42:23 Alıntı 
Thatd be a good idea. Might not be able to do it straight away due to it being a busy weekend but i could do it Sunday
Jack Wemyss
(Grup Rookie - 2)

Gönderiler: 8061
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #107 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 19:45:47 Alıntı 
Is there an oscar for best claim of the season?

Kyle claiming to have a busy weekend.
Kyle Morris
(Grup Pro - 19)

Konu mod'u
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #108 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 19:51:58 Alıntı 
I have a wedding to go to :p Best Man for it as well xD
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grup Pro - 7)

Ülke:
Türkiye 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #109 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 20:27:55 Alıntı 
I feel sorry for the groom then.
Michael Keeney
(Grup Master - 4)

Gönderiler: 13519
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #110 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 20:29:39 Alıntı 
Ignore them Kyle. They're jealous fella.

Jack looks like a sock and Ahmet looks like he's a Turkish drug Lord ;-)
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grup Pro - 7)

Ülke:
Türkiye 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #111 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 20:44:34 (son değiştirilme 24 Eyl 2018, 20:57:39 kim tarafından: Ahmet Sonverdi) Alıntı 
Jack Wemyss
(Grup Rookie - 2)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #112 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 21:50:57 Alıntı 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ July 2nd 2016,13:52:45 )

Going back on the joe hart thing. We obviously all have our opinions etc but do any of you truly believe he's not world class? Do you honestly think there is a better English keeper than him?
Michael Keeney
(Grup Master - 4)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #113 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 22:04:55 Alıntı 
You're so cute Jack.

Doesn't detract us all from knowing you look like a sock ;-)
Jack Wemyss
(Grup Rookie - 2)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #114 Yayınlanma zamanı: 24 Eyl 2018, 22:13:08 Alıntı 
I've never heard that one before to be fair, I was recently told that I sound like Paul Scholes and look like Mark Zuckerberg, but I'm not so sure myself.

Is Joe Hart world class though?
Michael Keeney
(Grup Master - 4)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #115 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Eyl 2018, 12:09:41 Alıntı 
He's a world class social bean now Jack
Daniel Mason
(Grup Amateur - 83)

Gönderiler: 5215
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #116 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Eyl 2018, 19:24:42 Alıntı 
Quote ( Michael Keeney @ September 24th 2018,22:04:55 )

You're so cute Jack.

Doesn't detract us all from knowing you look like a sock ;-)

And I'm starting to question whether you were actually born a male....
Sayfa « 1 2 3 [4 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S65 Community Awards - Voting Stage Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla