Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Replacing Parts - Rookie Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa [1
Yazar Konu: Replacing Parts - Rookie 10 Cevaplar
Warwick Taylor
(Grup Rookie - 153)

Gönderiler: 73
  Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #1 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 12:09:49 (son değiştirilme 4 Nis 2019, 12:10:35 kim tarafından: Warwick Taylor) Alıntı 
HI Everyone,

Complete Newbie here... Does anyone have any advice on replacing or upgrading worn parts in Rookie? I have parts that are at 87% wear and at the current rate these will hit 100% during the next race.

Do I go into the next race and hope it doesn't fail? OR should I replace it for 3.3m or just put in the extra 1.1m to get the level 2 part?

Thanks in advance.

Kyle Morris
(Grup Amateur - 16)

Gönderiler: 6688
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (7)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #2 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 12:12:13 Alıntı 
Personally I would upgrade to the next level until level 4 in rookie but only like you have done, when you think the part cant do another race

Luckily in rookie you can trial and error:D
Constantin Heller
(Grup Rookie - 22)

Gönderiler: 2462
  Ülke:
Almanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #3 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 12:19:49 Alıntı 
I'll add that if your parts are at 87% after just one race in Rookie, you might be using higher risks than you should (at least if you're trying to reasonably manage your budget)
Warwick Taylor
(Grup Rookie - 153)

Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #4 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 12:23:55 Alıntı 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ April 4th 2019,12:19:49 )

I'll add that if your parts are at 87% after just one race in Rookie, you might be using higher risks than you should (at least if you're trying to reasonably manage your budget)

Yeah I started at 20's for the first race and have done a few testing sessions as well. I will be winding the risks back next race.
Predrag Marmut
(Grup Rookie - 93)

Gönderiler: 265
  Ülke:
Sırbistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #5 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 12:43:56 Alıntı 
Quote ( Warwick Taylor @ April 4th 2019,12:23:55 )

Yeah I started at 20's for the first race and have done a few testing sessions as well. I will be winding the risks back next race.

Don`t test too much in rookies, or don`t test at all someone will tell you. It cost you 1 million and don`t have much effect. Testing wear parts also.

Every race has different part wear, also some parts has bigger wear than others.
Lower part lvl has higher wear (lvl 1 that lvl 2 ....)
You driver can save part wear also.

Try everything this season, and prepare yourself for start of next season. And buy better driver for start of next season.
Juca Santos
(Grup Rookie - 131)

Gönderiler: 243
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #6 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 13:23:36 Alıntı 
set for yourself a ''point of no return'' and take from there, me for instance, i will replace most of the hard components when they reach XX% and the soft components when they reach XY% and that's how i drawn the line, sorry cant give you exact figures but you know what i mean, so if something has only 13% life remaining like in your case i doubt i would keep in my car.
Kasper Meng
(Grup Amateur - 56)

Gönderiler: 208
  Ülke:
Danimarka 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #7 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 13:25:10 Alıntı 
Quote ( Juca Santos @ April 4th 2019,13:23:36 )

set for yourself a ''point of no return'' and take from there, me for instance, i will replace most of the hard components when they reach XX% and the soft components when they reach XY% and that's how i drawn the line, sorry cant give you exact figures but you know what i mean, so if something has only 13% life remaining like in your case i doubt i would keep in my car.

Well it depends on how much the wear is in the next race for that part.
Juca Santos
(Grup Rookie - 131)

Gönderiler: 243
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #8 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 13:26:53 Alıntı 
Quote ( Kasper Meng @ April 4th 2019,13:25:10 )

Well it depends on how much the wear is in the next race for that part.
better be safe than sorry ;]
Warwick Taylor
(Grup Rookie - 153)

Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #9 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 21:49:30 Alıntı 
Thanks everyone for the great advice.
Jean Chapados
(Grup Pro - 8)

Gönderiler: 276
  Ülke:
Kanada 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #10 Yayınlanma zamanı: 4 Nis 2019, 22:18:58 Alıntı 
This is where the game start, the wear is not the same for all parts and tracks. This is why the most important advice is to collect your data and compare from race to race.
Mikie Shaw
(Grup Rookie - 186)

Gönderiler: 426
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #11 Yayınlanma zamanı: 5 Nis 2019, 01:06:18 Alıntı 
The first thing I would advise to do to accelerate you're understanding of the game from a basic but informative angle is to join a mentor program

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521#scroll

This will open the doors for you.

Next I would consider joining a team,who may take youre understanding a lot further by way of already having data on tracks,driver,staff,parts and theyre effects in and after each race.

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=5321&Page=1

Unfortunately no one can give data or any kind of numbers to aid you in the forums. It is what's known as FOBY which you will become familiar with unless you already have.
Sayfa [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Replacing Parts - Rookie Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla