Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Are you a climate change simp? Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 [3 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Forum anket konusu
Are you a climate change simp?
Oy kullanmak ya da anket sonuçlarını görntülemek için lütfen Giriş yapın
Yazar Konu: Are you a climate change simp? 64 Cevaplar
Harsh Sheth
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 896
  Ülke:
Hindistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #61 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2021, 18:27:12 (son değiştirilme 22 Eki 2021, 18:29:43 kim tarafından: Harsh Sheth) Alıntı 
Quote ( Jorrit Boer @ October 22nd 2021,11:20:43 )

Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ October 22nd 2021,11:09:06 )

Remember when cigarettes were good for you and so on?

No, I don't. Please provide the peer-reviewed scientific literature, published in well-respected scientific journals, concluding that smoking is good for you...

Thanks!

RA Fisher (basically the father of modern statistics) himself was a strong proponent/defender of the theory that cigarettes do no harm.

As an inside man in academia, I can tell you that circle-jerks and peer pressure certainly exist. But over time, it self-corrects. We did figure out that cigarettes are bad, and that sugar is bad. Now, just because you don't like the conclusion of the scientific community on climate change, which has undergone great amounts of scrutiny thanks to the political mess surrounding it, does not mean they're wrong about this too.
John Lamb
(Grup Amateur - 19)

Gönderiler: 66
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #62 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2021, 19:05:53 Alıntı 
bizarre take from an obvious troll. climate change is very real.
Ignacio Belatti
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 558
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #63 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2021, 20:47:21 Alıntı 
Jorrit: reading comprenhension -10
Ignacio Belatti
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 558
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #64 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2021, 22:23:23 Alıntı 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ October 22nd 2021,12:16:20 )

Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ October 22nd 2021,11:15:25 )

Uh... Ok Miel.
Then I will stop eating beef, using my car, farting and breathing, too. Just because "a lot" of scientists agree.

There's not a single scientist (let alone the majority of them) recommending you stop farting and breathing. Public transpo is less polluting, sure, but if you need a car to get to your job and shit, by all means: go for it. If the public transpo i've used (or tried to use) in SA is any indication, you're probably much better off in a car, practically speaking.

Not at all the point i was trying to make though. I was simply countering your "a scientist says so" nonsense.

My post was not meant to take it literally. I thought explanation was not needed. This kind of threads are a mess of generalization, people that thinks they know too much and overreactions.
I'm too lazy to properly write my educated guess. So my asymptomatic unvaccinated arse will stop here.

Daryl Gee
(Grup Amateur - 34)

Gönderiler: 4864
  Ülke:
Güney Afrika 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #65 Yayınlanma zamanı: 22 Eki 2021, 23:43:41 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ October 22nd 2021,10:43:34 )

So, we must comply just because a scientist says so? Do Scientists never ever make mistakes?

They make mistakes all the time. That's what science is, it's shit we've figured out by making mistakes.

Sayfa « 1 2 [3 Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Are you a climate change simp? Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla